Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. (2212 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Airtel Bis Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by codedname: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2011
I am having issues with Airtel Blackberry Service. It takes ages (if at all) to open web pages. It only works fairly well during the nite. Between 12 till, say 6 in the morning (obviously because the network is usually free of traffic then). Anybody having similar problems with Airtel BIS?? Please anyone can advise on an alternative network- with reasons
Re: Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by owoblo345(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2011
Which location r u? Will advice u check guys on BIS in ur location to confirm the best alternative. Personally, i've found Etisalat BIS to be quite reliable in most parts of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kaduna. Cheers
Re: Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by snoopy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2011
i also use the airtel bis and i'ld agree with you to an extent. its ok when using the bbm but poor when surfing the web thru the default bb browser. i've found a viable alternative in bolt and operamini browsers for blackberry cuz the load web pages a lot faster unlike the default browser that loads pages real time and could take a while to load all the elements especially large web pages. the only consolation with the airtel bis is that it allows your bb to be used as a modem on your computer conveniently
Re: Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by codedname: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks guys. @ snoopy how do u configure the airtel bb to work as a modem for the pc. I'm being asked for connection settings.kindly share pls if you know it. Thnx
Re: Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by cecegorz(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2011
@Snoopy,
pls share with me the current profile settings for the desktop mgr and the BB APN.

I was connecting with Zain last year, but i guess Airtel messed with the settings.

PM me cecegorz{}yahoo.com
Re: Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back. by snoopy(m): 2:20am On Jan 12, 2011
i use the normal dm settings, its really not hard to configure now

(1) (Reply)

God Of War For Android / Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. / Tecno Camon C9 vs Infinix Hot S, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.