Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. (1058 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals / See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by msld: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2017
I supported Biafra but the day Nnamdi Kanu, approved being worshiped, approved Biafra secret service was the day he lost my support.
I wish somebody with good strategy to involve international media, use propaganda or what ever it takes at international media level to push for the recognition of the continued marginalization of the Biafran people, we can never make a head way with a selfish individual like Kanu, we all will be far from achieving a meaningful change in Nigeria or getting Biafra.
He turned himself to a Demi god because of pride. Where is the strategy, where is the formation? I can give or contribute to an international strategic agenda but not to someone that turned himself to a Semi god.
If you are fighting for the whole of Biafra, don't be a Demi god, be a servant to the people. Let somebody that is wise in strategy, international media influence, the use of lobbyist groups, take over, I will contribute and support. The Biafra in me will never die. No man owns it, we need strategy not selfish foolishness.
We have Igbo people like me that can help in planning, involve international media, lobbyists, channel funds to where it is needed and in all, the purpose is to lift the most populous black nation to the level of the best of Europe without some suicidal and murdering charlatans dragging us backwards daily in the name of Islam or oneness.
North Korea have been alienated by the whole world for years but I still marvel at their technological advance. Where are thou blacks and black Africans, are we really cursed to be dumb forever?
The python dance just woke up Igbo's and should wake up Igbo intellectuals to get involved since Nigeria have lost the fight and resorted to call us terrorists, let the intellectuals take over, Kanu did his best but he has no plan nor strategy.
Let Igbo intellectuals take over this struggle from Kanu now or we will all be ashamed in second defeat.
The same stategy that was used to starve Igbo's during the civil war is being used again to control remittances going to the east in the name of fighting IPOB and no wonder a yoruba man ( Lie Mohammed) heads that propaganda again.
Let all christian Yorubas or Muslim Yorubas of goodwill and of this generation know that this is the same way that the propaganda that led to starvation of Igbos started during the civil war.
Yorubas are the only people that can tilt this tilted balance of power for the good of the black race.

Restructure now to make Nigeria a power house of the black race or allow me have my Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by Nutase: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Truth be told. He turned it to his personal enterprise.grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Why can't you take over op, are you not from the region?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by Ibj50(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2017
a good piece

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by Chetimah(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2017
See this one oo,u dey try sell ur self abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by bamite(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
Truth be told. He turned it to his personal enterprise.grin

See how they have thrown the almighty dilector under the bus. grin O.Y.O is now his case.

So much for loyalty from these ipob miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by kenny5811(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2017
plz op... contribute to a fellow biafrans' skulfees.... or use ya connections, if any....help me raise 40k...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by emmapowerful: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2017
You have spoken well nwanne mmadu.
Nnamdi Kanu was only playing his part.
Play your part.

IPOB is playing its part.
BILIE, BHRI, MASSOB, BZF, BIM and even Ohaneze Ndigbo are all playing their parts.
Set up your pro-Biafra group so that it can play its own part.

Biafra belongs to all of us.
Biafra belongs to our children's children.
Biafra is our future.
Biafra will play its part in the emancipation of the Black race.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by orisa37: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2017
There is Struggle in RESTRUCTURING but not in Biafra. Biafra is unconstitutional.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by zlantanfan: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2017
I support biafra not kanu and his approach.
The first thing is to first take off the agitation from kanu as head and ipob as a body, a new body must emerge headed by both established intellectuals and a mix of vibrant ordinary igbo, from all states it should not be operated as a one man show so that no target or pride sets in.

This group must have their priorities right which should be a communion for restructuring this is because we have this as a legitimate request even from other groups in Nigeria.
The body must not have any trace of Biafra and secession in it but the motive would be evident to all igbo.

The group must recognize and respect the sovereign state while it is yet under it with all decency.

The group would definitely get alot of support from igbo if it is seen to be truly on its cause, it must find a way of soaking in the ordinary man in the street of igbo but only the refined persons must speak on its behalf.

By now it must have become a movement, it must then spread its hands of fellowship first to the ijaws and other Niger delta agitation bodies, I say this because this are the closest you can trust in south and because they are serious and also taken seriously by the Nigerian government.

while doing this and absorbing them into the fold they must be put to notice on the objective of the body and must now to follow it not sabotaging it, the members of each new agitation body that joins in must have it's consensus representative at the main caucus speaking on everyone's behalf, it must not be seen as an igbo or ijaw affair, after this massive engagement must be done with the people masses represented.
No owambe or threats or śeccession must be allowed just a demonstration on restructuring.

By this time it would be impossible for government to clamp the group even at first stage of it kept to all strategies and even more difficult when it's starts absorbing the ijaws or Niger delta on the basics of sticking to strategies.
Other groups and personalities, association against the stasto quo who have been siting on the fence would start joining in, at this stage the body as to be careful not to adulterate it's objectives more than ever before is when it must tell the world it's position.

The media and international communities must be involved in this silent revolution.

communities aggrieved and basically everything that suffers in the lord lugard experiment would be coming up to the body, at this critical stage it must not be seen as a one tribe thing everyone must be represented and it's goal clearer.

It must get very very transparent in its total dealings and refuse suspicious funding from any politician, trust me it can survive on an open donation campaign.

This is the stage where blackmail comes in, so it must have a committee that ensures sacking any suspicious member or intending compromised member.

With sincerity and focus and the people's resolve it would force the government into restructuring which must agree to the intents majorly guarded by the body.

After reducing power from one concentrated body in the Fg, it's then easier to secceed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by PFRB: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Now let the OP take up the struggle and we watch and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by modik(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
orisa37:
There is Struggle in RESTRUCTURING but not in Biafra.
Biafra is unconstitutional.

I hope you are not referring to the fraudulent constitution imposed on you by few illegitimate military boys?

Were Nigerians consulted for consent before your constitution became effective?

If only you know what your unconstitutional constitution means!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by weyabcom: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Oya OP its your time now. Can't wait to follow u. Talk talk entity, better start now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Thing is: the intellectuals were silent while the low lives hijacked NK's hyporb. Now they are speaking out. May God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by msld: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
kenny5811:
plz op... contribute to a fellow biafrans' skulfees.... or use ya connections, if any....help me raise 40k...
People do work and go to school too. Get off your lazy ass, you will see how easy it is to raise 40K. Did I ask you for my own fees?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by msld: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
bamite:

See how they have thrown the almighty dilector under the bus. grin O.Y.O is now his case.

So much for loyalty from these ipob miscreants.

Take your stupidity somewhere else. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by kenny5811(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
msld:

People do work and go to school too. Get off your lazy ass, you will see how easy it is to raise 40K. Did I ask you for my own fees?
... loving biafrans..... u makin me rili tink.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by plaetton: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu grows ever larger.

You just don't get it.

He has already succeeded far beyond his and anyone's expectations.

It is the Nigerian government and the Nigerian Army that has taken the gigantic fall , due to pride and arrogance.

For the Nigerian Government to unleash lethal military force, committing the worst inhumane crimes against unarmed youths exercising their fundamental rights, brings the government and Army to the lowest level of moral depravity.

That Nigerian Army went public to declare victory unto themselves should tell you who is really winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
A fight in the National Assembly, that's how independence fights are fought
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fell To Pride. Let Igbo Intellectuals Take Over The Struggle Now. by ifenes(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am a man of no tribe, religion or country.... However I respect a man who understood the struggle and needs of his kinsmen, fight for them and bleeds with them. Nnamdi Kanu reminds me of Mandela. This is a guy who is ready to die for what he believes in. History has taught us that eventually Biafra will happen.

Nigeria was a forced marraige and institution for oppression only those with deep observations will notice. Nnamdi Kanu, Fela, Madela are names that will remembered for a long time..... Saviours of people in a particular struggles that will be used as weapons deadlier than atomic weapons in the future. From his comfortable home in Peckham to fighting for freedom of his people in East Nigeria, I have huge respect for him.

Even if he gets killed, his Energy will live long. He has the nature given right to set up his secret service or gov no matter what anybody says. His story will last forever if he stays true to this course.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: All Haitians "Have AIDS." Nigerians Should "Go Back To Their Huts" / Pmb's Appointment Of Dead Persons: Picture Of Death Of The Patient Dog? / Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Donald Duke 2019. What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.