Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals (11770 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls for Live Debate with Nigerian Intellectuals. He has sent message to Channels TV to organize all Nigerian best professors who are for One Nigeria to challenge him, only him on llve debate. He gave this condition to Channels TV, it must be transparent show and the program must be LIVE for all Nigerians to see real time without editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqZdwTRB2o

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Hopeful20100: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigeria professors...over to you. I want to watch this! What is Channels TV waiting for...this will be the most watched show in Nigeria history and will boost their business. Over 200 million Nigerians will tune in on that Day.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol this guy won't even stand me for 30 mins in a logical Debate.

He has no facts just idealism and is self opinionated and lacks clear plan

Someone who can't clearly state how igbos are marginalized , or his plans for Biafra or what Biafra will offer differently this guys has not said shit

He only works on the brain of hate filled individuals

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by femmy2010(m): 3:48am On Jul 24, 2017
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Blue3k2: 4:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Someone should step up this will be hilarious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by DerideGull(m): 4:08am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Someone who can't clearly state how igbos are marginalized , or his plans for Biafra or what Biafra will offer differently this guys has not said shit

Must a person only be marginalized in order to sue for self determination? There are other many factors that instigate the quest for self determination. I really do not know the reasons why certain miscreants from an ethnic nationality in Nigeria tend to be loudmouthed and self arrogated.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I love your suffering each time Biafra or NK was mentioned..
This must be very heavy for you to carry about alone..

Cry, bro cry me an ocean, but come September there won't be elections in Anambra.. Cry more!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 4:14am On Jul 24, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

I love your suffering each time Biafra of NK was mentioned..

Cry, bro cry me an ocean, but come September there won't be elections in Anambra.. Cry more!
Typical of ipob , igbos are smarter and I represent the smarter igbos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by madridguy(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Ipork miscreant forming online. Don't come here to tell us how Anambra people push into a moving Dangote truck.

CHIJIOKE1314:

I love your suffering each time Biafra of NK was mentioned..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2017
DerideGull:

Must a person only be marginalized in order to sue for self determination? There are other many factors that instigate the quest for self determination. I really do not know the reasons why certain miscreants from an ethnic nationality in Nigeria tend to be loudmouthed and self arrogated.

Am sure if igbos seek for referandum they will be given , Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob can't not claim to speak for every Igbo without the full backing of the people legally

Seek for political position and then speak for your people legitimately

I am Igbo and I am against Biafra why should Nigeria government listen to Nnamdi Kanu me not listen to me ?

How are you certain Nnamdi Kanu idea is bigger than mine ?

Legitimate your ideology then people will take you serious

I am a pure Igbo boy , I have always said igbos are the biggest gainers of one Nigeria

We have acess to move our goods , trade without restriction or increased tax in all market in Nigeria ,get far more than we contribute to country in terms of allocation , we control the biggest banks and telecoms industry , have great number of oil wells under our control

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Hopeful20100: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
[s]

Am sure if igbos seek for referandum they will be given , Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob can't not claim to speak for every Igbo without the full backing of the people legally

I am Igbo and I am against Biafra why should Nigeria government listen to Nnamdi Kanu me not listen to me ?

I am a pure Igbo boy , I have always said igbos are the biggest gainers of one Nigeria

We have acess to move our goods , trade without restriction or increased tax in all market in Nigeria ,get far more than we contribute to country in terms of allocation , we control the biggest banks and telecoms industry , have great number of oil wells under our control

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east [/s]?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 4:57am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Hopeful20100 post=58768339][/quote]

Typical ,even if am the devil tackle my points

Please igbos are not Igbos we are better than those f••ls

When you fail in your no election in anambra that will be the beginning of the end

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by hammerF: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2017
Everything Nnamdi Kanu said is true.

Ohaneze is a shameless entity.

Boyz young enough to be your Children threatened you and u went begging.

When have ur begging ever stopped the North killing innocent people?

Biafra is a moving train, we are not stopping and cannot stop until we reach our destination.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by hammerF: 5:04am On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
mrvitalis:

Typical ,even if am the devil tackle my points

Please igbos are not Igbos we are better than those f••ls

When you fail in your no election in anambra that will be the beginning of the end
[/s]

U will fight, u will kick, u will make threats and then u will eventually give up realising that power belong to the people.

Ohanaeze and Governors allied with IPOB becos they realise the People are with Kanu and the people cannot be bought or threatened, they will never leave Kanu side.

No Election will Hold in Anambra, dat is my state.

We will datch the police the street and drink guiness with isiewu.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by SegunAdewole: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2017
This is what we have been asking for. The ewedu slurping prof Akin oyebode should be invited too.

None of them can face Kanu in a live debate. Zoogeria is so indefensible. About 2 weeks ago on Aljazeera, Rudolf okonkwo and Uche mefor demolished protagonists of one zoogeria as the global audience watched. They were so disgraced I felt so sorry for them.

Kanu will make a mincemeat of them all.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2017
hammerF:
[s][/s]

U will fight, u will kick, u will make threats and then u will eventually give up realising that power belong to the people.

Ohanaeze and Governors allied with IPOB becos they realise the People are with Kanu and the people cannot be bought or threatened, they will never leave Kanu side.

No Election will Hold in Anambra, dat is my state.

We will datch the police the street and drink guiness with isiewu.

Lol hope you know if 100 people vote , results will be declared ?? And you have no power to stop people from voting

Am from imo but am sure there are sensible people in anambra that will vote , most igbos don't actually vote on Election Day that's a fact so it's not new

But will it kill you to attack my points with points ?? Ooh I forgot you have no point

You guys re just filled with hate , same Kanu that ate on the same table with t.a orji

I just wish we could see a mirror image of what Biafra will become in 2 years then most of you will keep shut

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Look at this blind boy challenging Kanu, somebody that don't even know where he came from..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by hammerF: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol hope you know if 100 people vote , results will be declared ?? And you have no power to stop people from voting

Am from imo but am sure there are sensible people in anambra that will vote , most igbos don't actually vote on Election Day that's a fact so it's not new

But will it kill you to attack my points with points ?? Ooh I forgot you have no point

You guys re just filled with hate , same Kanu that ate on the same table with t.a orji

I just wish we could see a mirror image of what Biafra will become in 2 years then most of you will keep shut

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF UR PLANS IN OUR HOME BECOS IT IS OUR HOME AND UR PLANS WILL FAIL. APC WILL NEVER GET INTO GOVERNMENT IN ANAMBRA, WE ACTUALLY HATE THAT PARTY.

WAT WE ARE TELLING U IS THAT WORLDWIDE COURAGE WILL REVEAL THAT NO ELECTION HELD IN ANAMBRA.
WE WILL DATCH THE ZOO POLICE THE STREET.

WE DID IT IN THE ENTIRE EAST AND PARTS OF SS, WE WILL DO IT IN ANAMBRA AND THAT SINGULAR ELECTION WILL SPEAK VOLUMES TO THE WORLD.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO DISGRACE AND DISSOCIATE OURSELVES FROM THE ZOO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?
So you're going to win Kanu within 30 mins with this trash you raised??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
So you're going to win Kanu within 30 mins with this trash you raised??
Trash ?? Which of them is not true ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2017
hammerF:

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF UR PLANS IN OUR HOME BECOS IT IS OUR HOME AND UR PLANS WILL FAIL. APC WILL NEVER GET INTO GOVERNMENT IN ANAMBRA, WE ACTUALLY HATE THAT PARTY.

WAT WE ARE TELLING U IS THAT WORLDWIDE COURAGE WILL REVEAL THAT NO ELECTION HELD IN ANAMBRA.
WE WILL DATCH THE ZOO POLICE THE STREET.

WE DID IT IN THE ENTIRE EAST AND PARTS OF SS, WE WILL DO IT IN ANAMBRA AND THAT SINGULAR ELECTION WILL SPEAK VOLUMES TO THE WORLD.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO DISGRACE AND DISSOCIATE OURSELVES FROM THE ZOO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

That is not possible !!! Atlast 50k people will vote and that will be good enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Look at this blind boy challenging Kanu, somebody that don't even know where he came from..

Typical
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by BabaRamota1980: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2017
drake2000x:
Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls for Live Debate with Nigerian Intellectuals. He has sent message to Channels TV to organize all Nigerian best professors who are for One Nigeria to challenge him, only him on llve debate. He gave this condition to Channels TV, it must be transparent show and the program must be LIVE for all Nigerians to see real time without editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqZdwTRB2o

Bring this nigga here, let him come to Nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by lazsnaira(m): 5:47am On Jul 24, 2017
i wish the federal government can take up this challenge...

...let us do intellectual war

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Typical
Must you lie to score cheap goal?? We know you're​ not Igbo stop lying.
Taa gba fuo gi eba!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Trash ?? Which of them is not true ??
All of them.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Must you lie to score cheap goal?? We know you're​ not Igbo stop lying.
Taa gba fuo gi eba!!
I don't need you to believe am Igbo

If being Igbo is being ipob I will never be Igbo

I represent the smart igbos who are open minded and see this from the bigger picture

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I don't need you to believe am Igbo

If being Igbo is being ipob I will never be Igbo

I represent the smart igbos who are open minded and see this from the bigger picture
Being Igbo is not being IPOB yes because I myself is not an IPOB member but, am a biafran and I stand with Kanu and his group which is IPOB. But in the other hand, being Igbo is not turning a blind eye whenever you see the injustices the Igbos are passing through in present day nigeria only to shout when Kanu and his group retaliates this is the characteristics of afonjas which you are one of them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Being Igbo is not being IPOB yes because I myself is not an IPOB member but, am a biafran and I stand with Kanu and his group which is IPOB. But in the other hand, being Igbo is not turning a blind eye whenever you see the injustices the Igbos are passing through in present day nigeria only to shout when Kanu and his group retaliates this is the characteristics of afonjas which you are one of them.
what ever we igbos are going through every ethnic group in nigeria go through

Nigeria has failed us all we need to hold our leaders accountable, you think Kanu is a good leader ? Vote him in as governor let's see

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
All of them.

This how you debate ? Lol Igbos and there foolish leader cants oppose a point with a point

You feel it's either your way or no way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by GMBuhari: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Boss , Your head is there

The guy falls hand everytime , debate is not like a secession speech , neither is it a hate speech, it requires deep thinking , something we know the driver and the passengers can not do
mrvitalis:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by feelgoodInc: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2017
nnamdi kanu has provided a video, but when DSS does their propaganda they'll be no video, no link to any website, nothing.

now the ball is in your court it's either you smash it as a real player that you are or you run.
from now on no fake news come to the debating table if you think the south and south east are not marginalized.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent / Jonathan Weeps At Madalla Bomb Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.