Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43992 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎‎ kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār; feminine كافرة kāfirah) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover"wink meaning "unbeliever", or "disbeliever". The term[1] alludes to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God and the teachings of the Islamic prophet Muhammad(PBUH)[2] and denies the dominion and authority of God;[3] or otherwise does not heed the beliefs and prescriptions held by the religion of Islam. It is used as a derogatory term.[4][1][5] Unbelief is called kufr. Kafir is sometimes used interchangeably with mushrik (مشرك, those who commit polytheism), another type of religious wrongdoer mentioned frequently in the Quran and Islamic works.[6] The practice of declaring another self-professed Muslim a kafir is known as takfir.[7] The person who denies the existence of a creator is called Dahriya.[8]

Source? Plus how. come you gave your own narration
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
iambabaG:
How is it that the muslims get to spew thrash and display impunity of the highest order on a Christian thread.. while only those that have sworn a particular oath can comment on their thread?
What manner of double standard is that?
Christianity outranks Islam in all ramifications.. so why threat one different from the other?
They just had to bring their intolerance to bare even in this forum!

Mohammed is definitely a bloody retard who is peddled to be what he is not; to divert souls away from the truth. Because how else can you explain; you follow a man who all those atrocities and lived in an utterly SHAMELESS manner? To hell with Islam!
Is that what your religion teaches on how to address the populace If Jesus was born without father and decided to call God his father, what do we say of Adam who have no father nor mother

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by malware: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Turbocharged:

The problem you have is referred to as "Racism". It is a mental health disease that makes the sufferer believe that people with a certain skin colour is superior or inferior to others with different skin colour.

The phone u used to type this bull crap is made by the white, yet u bought it and still want to get the latest version. You cannot even mention 3 things in ur house dat did not originate from the white man.

Time no dey for u.

As far as I'm concerned, your mention is totally unsolicited and unwarranted.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

A Kafir is cursed—

How come this is not in quote?

(33:60) "If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts there is a sickness, and the scandal mongers in Madinah do not desist from their vile acts, We shall urge you to take action against them, and then they will hardly be able to stay in the city with you."

Kafir? Cursed? I am sure you meant to quote another verse.

Bottom line is you don't have to believe in a religion. But before you are filled with so much hate, verify what you are told.
Nobody told me anything. I have the holy Qur'an, hadith,sunnah,tafsir al kashani ,sahih bukhari etc I have them all
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
whizdame:
I think freedom of expression is right but we need to be careful in dealing with religious matter Christianity or Islam should not be by compulsion
yes u are right and that's the reason the Christian states have been the most corrupt and first to worship the Antichrist in absentia
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Source? Plus how. come you gave your own narration
If I'm wrong quote me wrong with proof.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Nobody told me anything. I have the holy Qur'an, hadith,sunnah,tafsir al kashani ,sahih bukhari etc I have them all

Oh you have sunnah too? Who's deceiving who?

Do you have more evidence or are you satisfied?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
goingape1:
shut the fvck off!

if the Qur'an do spoke about Mary even more then your group of violence peace would have oat to respect women, but NO! you will see them busy phucking child 14yrs and below undecided

I'm sure Muhammad teaching including pedophile as the way to cleanz ya sexual sin!

KETTLE FELLOWERS
Calm down Mr Man and talk politely or your religion never teaches you moral condult
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Pro2makx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God GAVE BIRTH to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

At the bolded is your confusion, I can imagine the frustration it brings to your religion. No one told you God gave birth either biologically or not. I commend you to the Holy Spirit, he will guide you to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by MhizzAJ(f): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

At all right grin

There was a day God told me not to go to church and I regretted it that day.

You know the many controversy that pop up every sunday on NL

It was like, I was the right person to have been there at that time to give a proper response to the ish. But you know, got back from church and the entire thread went without a satisfying answer.

So many Christians like I once said still haven't hit bulleye yet. Just a little turbulence can sink them because they are not convince yet about who they are in Christ

Lest I forget, which church do you attend back den cause you sounded like you no go to church at all again.

I consider some post from some section provocative and not good for my spiritual growth esp those roman** threads, so many times, I cut the hands and pluck the eyes that increase or stir unnecessary emotions

Lol
U won't kee me
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:
The Muslims have a funny belief that Jesus will come again and fight the "Antichrist" I wonder why the Muslim version of Jesus will not fight "Antimohammed", they also belief the Muslim Jesus will go to Mohammed's grave and salute him and Mohammed will respond to the Muslim Jesus greeting. Now my question is where is Mohammed? is he in paradise or still in the grave? If he is in paradise, why will the Muslim Jesus greet him in his grave and he does will reply? Also given the antisemitic behavior of the Mohammed, how is it that he ascended to Paradise in Jerusalem? Assuming Mohammad is a prophet from God, has there been any healings or miracles to his name? But at the name of Jesus every knee must bow, if u think am lying when faced with problems call upon Mohammad and Jesus and u will hear who answers. Shalom
I won't call Muhammad (saw) or Jesus Christ rather, call Almighty Allah the creator of all things

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by goingape1: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
baakus:
Calm down Mr Man and talk politely or your religion never teaches you moral condult
at least it never teaches me to do suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

If I'm wrong quote me wrong with proof.

I have not said the definition is wrong. I only asked for the source and how come you gave it your own elaboration.

When I google the word, here's the response;

Kaffir
noun
1. an insulting term for a black African.
2. an insulting term used by some Muslims for non-Muslims.
3. a member of a people of the Hindu Kush mountains of NE Afghanistan, who did not convert to Islam until the 19th century.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by 9inches(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
so you people are sons of God likewise Jesus as you said? then you and your own jesus are sons of God. so you people are also gods as u stated it in your answer.

Our sonship is not exactly same as that of Jesus; same goes for our godship.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by farem: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jesus is Allah according to the Koran

This is a very important issue and everybody should know this fact. I studied the Koran and the Hadith and I will discuss this subject according to the Koran and the Holy Bible and we will find the truth that “Jesus is Allah according to the Koran.”

Muslims always love to ask question but sorry to say they don’t want to listen your answer. Muslims always think they are right and you are wrong! (Which is false). Therefore if you don’t have good idea about the Koran and the Holy Bible and any Muslim asks any question to you then I am sure it will strike like a hammer to your faith! One very minor question Muslims always asks, “Where Jesus said He is God?” I am sure so many of you heard this question.

Now I will show the Muslims in a very special way how we can prove them that Jesus said, ‘I am the God’ from their book and our book in the same time.

The God of Islam ‘Allah’ has 99 names. Each name of those are equal to other one. Which means there is no difference between the name of Allah or any of those 99 names. Allah is one of them and He is equal to all those names. No difference but equal. So if Jesus claimed any of those names it means that Jesus is saying to Muslims that ‘He is Muslims God too.’

So I will tell you how many times Jesus said, ‘I am God.’ Which means Jesus is God to Muslims as well. There are so many verses in the Holy Bible but I picked only few verses from the Holy Bible.

I challenge all the Muslims in this Earth NOT to run away from this truth. Now my question to them, ’How can Muslims deny this truth?’

One of the names of God in Islam is AL-HAQ. Which means in Arabic ‘The Truth.’ Did Jesus say in the Holy Bible, “I am the Truth?’ Yes. He said on John 14;9,” I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through Me.” The most important for Christians now that Jesus said, “He is the Truth.” Always remember this truth.

Can any Muslim deny that is God’s (Allah) another name is “The Truth” (AL-HAQ)? No. No one can deny this fact. Because this Truth in Islam is ‘Allah’. AL is Arabic word and its English meaning is ‘you talking about whom.’ HAQ means Truth which in English we say ‘I am the Truth’. In Arabic I am the ‘AL-HAQ’. Can any Muslim deny that?

Another name for God of Islam is AL-BAETH. The Resurrection. Did Jesus say in the Gospel, “I am the Resurrection?” Yes. In the Gospel of John 11;25-26 Jesus says, “I am the Resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies; and who-ever lives and believes in Me will never die.” When Muslims God ‘Allah’ is called ‘AL-BEATH’ which means resurrection, then it is clearly proven to all of us that Jesus Himself is Allah as Jesus says, “I am the Resurrection.” In Arabic “ I am the ‘AL-BEATH.’ There are not a single Muslim in this Earth can deny that. If any Muslim denies this truth then he/she denies/reject ‘Allah’ as well because they deny the 99 names of Allah.

The God of Islam has two other names. “AL-AWAL” and “AL-AKHER.” In English we say, “I am the Alfa-I am the Omega.” (I am the First and I am the Last.) Isaiah 41;4 says, “I, the Lord-with the first of them and with the last-I am He.” Also the book of Revelation 22;13 says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Jesus is the AL-AWAL and Jesus is the AL-AKHER. Muslims there are no any option or excuse to refuse this truth. You have to accept Jesus as your “Allah.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ’Allah’ is the kings of King. In Arabic ‘AL-MALEK.’ The book of Revelation says on chapter 17 verse 14, “They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings-and with Him will be His called, chosen and faithful followers.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ‘Allah’ is the Guide-“AL-HADI.” Which’s English meaning is The Door/Gate. Did Jesus say that He is the Gate? Yes. In the Gospel of John 10;9 tells us Jesus said, “ I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ‘Allah’ is The Light which in Arabic is “Al-NUR.” Did Jesus say that He is the Light or He is the AL-NUR? Yes. In the Gospel of John 8;12 says, “ I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” All these verses are clearly proves that Jesus is Allah according to the Koran and no Muslims can deny this truth. (For readers references please check the Gospel of John. 10;9/15;1/6;35 and 10;11).

For these reason I suggest you my dear Muslims make your decision now. Do not leave it for tomorrow. It may be too late. The door for repentance can be shut and you will live in everlasting regret and suffer punishment. Please do not try to knock the back door because you have to come through the front door and that door is Jesus Christ-AL-HADI.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
goingape1:
at least it never teaches me to do suicide bombing
if it does teaches that truly, I wonder why I haven't bomb somebody. my religion is a religion of peace but congrats anyways.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by goingape1: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
baakus:
if it does teaches that truly, I wonder why I haven't bomb somebody. my religion is a religion of peace but congrats anyways.
why you haven't start bombing is because you haven't have the opportunity to do so and probably your imam haven't start teaching ya the principle of 72 virgin female child

read your Quran very well in the passage of jihadit.

pseudo peace indeed!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by agabusta: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
rexbuton:

definitely... but there are fundamental differences between both doctrines. those differences make it impossible for both doctrines to be correct at the same time. And what doesn't help Islam is the fact that it also cites the Jewish Torah, though indirectly and the doctrines are not harmonious. Christianity on the other hand is relatable to the Jewish Torah. and Christ gives reasons for the amendments he makes in the gospels. and if you look at it closely, Jesus Christ never broke any Old Testament law.

Funny enough, at the beginning of the Quran it was stated therein that the Torah and the Gospel should be revered and not discarded.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

I have not said the definition is wrong. I only asked for the source and how come you gave it your own elaboration.

When I google the word, here's the response;

Kaffir
noun
1. an insulting term for a black African.
2. an insulting term used by some Muslims for non-Muslims.
3. a member of a people of the Hindu Kush mountains of NE Afghanistan, who did not convert to Islam until the 19th century.

Don't use Google for me here conduct your books and tell me the definition of Kafir.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
farem:
Jesus is Allah according to the Koran

This is a very important issue and everybody should know this fact. I studied the Koran and the Hadith and I will discuss this subject according to the Koran and the Holy Bible and we will find the truth that “Jesus is Allah according to the Koran.”

Muslims always love to ask question but sorry to say they don’t want to listen your answer. Muslims always think they are right and you are wrong! (Which is false). Therefore if you don’t have good idea about the Koran and the Holy Bible and any Muslim asks any question to you then I am sure it will strike like a hammer to your faith! One very minor question Muslims always asks, “Where Jesus said He is God?” I am sure so many of you heard this question.

Now I will show the Muslims in a very special way how we can prove them that Jesus said, ‘I am the God’ from their book and our book in the same time.

The God of Islam ‘Allah’ has 99 names. Each name of those are equal to other one. Which means there is no difference between the name of Allah or any of those 99 names. Allah is one of them and He is equal to all those names. No difference but equal. So if Jesus claimed any of those names it means that Jesus is saying to Muslims that ‘He is Muslims God too.’

So I will tell you how many times Jesus said, ‘I am God.’ Which means Jesus is God to Muslims as well. There are so many verses in the Holy Bible but I picked only few verses from the Holy Bible.

I challenge all the Muslims in this Earth NOT to run away from this truth. Now my question to them, ’How can Muslims deny this truth?’

One of the names of God in Islam is AL-HAQ. Which means in Arabic ‘The Truth.’ Did Jesus say in the Holy Bible, “I am the Truth?’ Yes. He said on John 14;9,” I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through Me.” The most important for Christians now that Jesus said, “He is the Truth.” Always remember this truth.

Can any Muslim deny that is God’s (Allah) another name is “The Truth” (AL-HAQ)? No. No one can deny this fact. Because this Truth in Islam is ‘Allah’. AL is Arabic word and its English meaning is ‘you talking about whom.’ HAQ means Truth which in English we say ‘I am the Truth’. In Arabic I am the ‘AL-HAQ’. Can any Muslim deny that?

Another name for God of Islam is AL-BAETH. The Resurrection. Did Jesus say in the Gospel, “I am the Resurrection?” Yes. In the Gospel of John 11;25-26 Jesus says, “I am the Resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies; and who-ever lives and believes in Me will never die.” When Muslims God ‘Allah’ is called ‘AL-BEATH’ which means resurrection, then it is clearly proven to all of us that Jesus Himself is Allah as Jesus says, “I am the Resurrection.” In Arabic “ I am the ‘AL-BEATH.’ There are not a single Muslim in this Earth can deny that. If any Muslim denies this truth then he/she denies/reject ‘Allah’ as well because they deny the 99 names of Allah.

The God of Islam has two other names. “AL-AWAL” and “AL-AKHER.” In English we say, “I am the Alfa-I am the Omega.” (I am the First and I am the Last.) Isaiah 41;4 says, “I, the Lord-with the first of them and with the last-I am He.” Also the book of Revelation 22;13 says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Jesus is the AL-AWAL and Jesus is the AL-AKHER. Muslims there are no any option or excuse to refuse this truth. You have to accept Jesus as your “Allah.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ’Allah’ is the kings of King. In Arabic ‘AL-MALEK.’ The book of Revelation says on chapter 17 verse 14, “They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings-and with Him will be His called, chosen and faithful followers.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ‘Allah’ is the Guide-“AL-HADI.” Which’s English meaning is The Door/Gate. Did Jesus say that He is the Gate? Yes. In the Gospel of John 10;9 tells us Jesus said, “ I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.”

One of the names of the God of Islam ‘Allah’ is The Light which in Arabic is “Al-NUR.” Did Jesus say that He is the Light or He is the AL-NUR? Yes. In the Gospel of John 8;12 says, “ I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” All these verses are clearly proves that Jesus is Allah according to the Koran and no Muslims can deny this truth. (For readers references please check the Gospel of John. 10;9/15;1/6;35 and 10;11).

For these reason I suggest you my dear Muslims make your decision now. Do not leave it for tomorrow. It may be too late. The door for repentance can be shut and you will live in everlasting regret and suffer punishment. Please do not try to knock the back door because you have to come through the front door and that door is Jesus Christ-AL-HADI.

Funny you took names from the Qur'an and gave them a meaning in the Bible. Should we check books from other religions? How about other people in the Bible that have a title that can be translated from those names, are they God? If Trump says he's king tomorrow, Guess he's God too. I speak the truth and I am just TBH. In some of my activities, I come first.

BTW Al-BAETH? where did you get that? Plus Allah isn't a part of the 99 you mentioned... Oh and He favours some, they're not equal.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Sagay212: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
dayo2me:
one of the things mark zuckerberg use to be an outstanding person is his sensitivity as regard religion matter. seun osewa prove insensitive in this matter, over the years lots of wise people on this forum have asked him to remove the oath of one of the religion sect or place an oath to other religion sects in the religion section.
one of the threads that got to the front page on friday should not have been. it shows seun area of weakness.

shalom!

Thank you ooo. It's so annoying. The muslims are free to comment on christian threads without any funny oath, but when they create their islamic thread, they want to force you to accept Allah before you comment. And Seun is so comfortable with it. he pretends not to see it. I am sure he is a muslim forming atheist. He doesn't want to offend his muslim brothers.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Oh you have sunnah too? Who's deceiving who?

Do you have more evidence or are you satisfied?
Is the sunnah a forbidden book for me to have. ?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

A Kafir is cursed—

How come this is not in quote?

(33:60) "If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts there is a sickness, and the scandal mongers in Madinah do not desist from their vile acts, We shall urge you to take action against them, and then they will hardly be able to stay in the city with you."

Kafir? Cursed? I am sure you meant to quote another verse.

Bottom line is you don't have to believe in a religion. But before you are filled with so much hate, verify what you are told.
Do I sound like some filled with hate.?
Or have I insulted any1 here.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Don't use Google for me here conduct your books and tell me the definition of Kafir.

In Islamic Jurisprudence, the unanimous agreement for a kafir is a non-muslim

Whatever extra garbage attached to it is your perception. If you're called non-Nigerian is it an insult? You are the one that choose to. make it an insult.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:
Is the sunnah a forbidden book for me to have. ?
lol
Sunnah isn't a book.

Who's deceiving who
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Do I sound like some filled with hate.?
Or have I insulted any1 here.

That's what comments on this thread shows. That's what Christians on the street show. That's what the religious leaders show.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

lol

Sunnah isn't a book.

Who's deceiving who
1000 sunnah per day and night is a BOOK.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Kindly go through your comments about sex and marriage

If you successfully participate in a jihad bro, what will be ur reward in paradise?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
baakus:
I won't call Muhammad (saw) or Jesus Christ rather, call Almighty Allah the creator of all things

OK call him na
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by youngdabold(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
they always created lies to their Prophets. thats why it never wonder me when they lie against our Noble Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
........Mind you Lot wasn't and would never be recognized as a prophet by Christians..he is known as Abraham's nephew......of I may ask do you know who a prophet is?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

1000 sunnah per day and night is a BOOK.

Oooh now you've checked yeah?

Is '1000 sunnah per day and night' regarded as sunnah

What's Sunnah?

My religion is mine and your is yours. Let's forget all the headaches and live in peace. We are on this land together. We are definitely going to have a million differences. Courage is how we see beyond them and go about our business. Just as religion, some people are filled with hate as regards tribe and race.

Shalom guys. Been an honour engaging with you Sir.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

In Islamic Jurisprudence, the unanimous agreement for a kafir is a non-muslim

Whatever extra garbage attached to it is your perception. If you're called non-Nigerian is it an insult? You are the one that choose to. make it an insult.
When you finish reading the holy Qur'an you would understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.