Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43949 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
Is your statement that is nt clear.

OK assuming I am a suicide bomber now who died in the cause of fighting a jihad against the infidels(America or Israel ) what will the Allah give me in his paradise bro?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Likewise tolerating the Christians doesn't guarantee a mutual relationship.

Just as with the Jews, the Southerners, the Northerners, Caucasians, Asians.. There's no guarantee of mutual respect or tolerance.

Humanity is why we extend our hands and see good in all. This is the concept of all faith.

A contrary thought and action is the basis of all radicalism.
Muslims will not tolorate you when you argue about politics and Islam you head goes for it in the north.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

So since you have no interest in the Qur'an or the religion, do you think it's safe to just hear something and believe it. If you think something of the religion is true before you believe it and go about telling people, do well and confirm the authenticity.

lol bro, I study ur Qur'an and your hadith's I found nothing interesting about it bro, so before I comment I know where I am coming from and where I am going to...
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by davillian(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
My humble advice to all christians here only argue about religion on a faceless forum like NL pls.
If you try this in a muslim community in the north YOU WILL lose your head to this peace loving religion.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Begino1: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
They are forever doomed.

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

lol bro, I study ur Qur'an and your hadith's I found nothing interesting about it bro, so before I comment I know where I am coming from and where I am going to...

Beautiful... Now kindly support your comments with evidence. I'll check them right away and I'll post it here.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Teco2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed. That is why I decided to create this thread to put to correction all those things said about my Father, just as a son would. I will appreciate it if the Moderators move this thread to front page this Sunday in the spirit of fairness.

Points from the thread are in quote.

First and foremost, Easa is not the name given to the Messiah we Christians believe in. His real name is Yahshua. The Bible says he comes in his Father's name (Mathew 23:39). Yahshua means Yahweh's Salvation. Easa doesn't carry such meaning.

Yes, he was a prophet but not a slave talk less of being a slave of Allah. He is the son of the Living God YAHWEH who called him his beloved Son.

Mathew 17:5

... He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice
from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son , with whom I am well pleased ...

If by Easa you mean Jesus/Yahshua, then you are wrong. Tell me how many men can raise the dead? Those that do that today so it in his name. How many men ressurected from the dead as they promised they would? Those that do that today testify of how he resurrected them. How many perform healing as he did? Those that do today so it in his name.

Saying God has to have a wife before having a son is similar to limiting God's powers. If you believe that the God who created heaven and the earth, humans and animals etc needs a wife before he can have a son, then it's best you stop believing he created all those things.

Islam's denial of Jesus being the son of God who is Father has rendered the religion a LIAR and an Antichrist religion.

1 John 2:22

Who is the LIAR? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

First, If Yahshua is his real name, then where the name "Jesus" emanated from?

Secondly, Of all the noise that Jesus raised the dead and performed miracles and that makes him God....

T what about Elisha? 2 kings 4:18-37 where we are told that he raised a dead boy?

You deliberately refused to realise that even devils perform miracles...even false prophets perform miracles.... Thats what Jesus said

"For there shall arise false christ and false prophet, and shall shew great #Signs and #wonders, in so much that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect "(Mathew 24:24)

If false Christ's and false prophet could perform miracles, then is miracle even a true test of a man of God?

Jesus also said :

" Many will say to me in that, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devil's and in thy name done many wonderful works? Then, I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you, away from me, you evildoers" (Mathew 7:22)

"
You also fail to realised
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

OK assuming I am a suicide bomber now who died in the cause of fighting a jihad against the infidels(America or Israel ) what will the Allah give me in his paradise bro?
First i want you to check if suicide bombing is part of Islam or not. my take on u is that you are Ignorant of Islam and you dont want to seek the knowledge openly. if you are intrested in the knowledge we will teach it to you . Thank God(Allah) for beign Muslim.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
davillian:

Muslims will not tolorate you when you argue about politics and Islam you head goes for it in the north.

How come you can do that with a Muslim in the south west and not lose your head?

Kindly have a Muslim reciprocate the arguments in the east. What do you think will happen?

Now outside religion, Go to the north and abuse their traditional leader. What do you think will happen?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

and why are you deviating from the initial post? are you out of points?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Begino1: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
So true

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Beautiful... Now kindly support your comments with evidence. I'll check them right away and I'll post it here.

Before I do that I will ask you some questions and you must answer me satisfactorily if not, I will not take the burden and stress of flipping thru my personal Qur'an and Hadith's to answer you. Now son tell me are you ready?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Begino1:
So true
Kindly provide your evidence.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

You cant study Qur'an and Hadith on your own to understand everything, you need the guidance of teacher or scholar.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
First i want you to check if suicide bombing is part of Islam or not. my take on u is that you are Ignorant of Islam and you dont want to seek the knowledge openly. if you are intrested in the knowledge we will teach it to you . Thank God(Allah) for beign Muslim.

I mean JIHAD bro, I want to know the benefits of fighting jihad, the reward your god will give me in paradise, if you give me the answer I want I will become a Muslim on Friday
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Before I do that I will ask you some questions and you must answer me satisfactorily if not, I will not take the burden and stress of flipping thru my personal Qur'an and Hadith's to answer you. Now son tell me are you ready?

You'll have to do that before we can move forward for objectivity. We should address what's on ground before we complicate it with more issues.

Kindly provide the evidence and we can take another step.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anasko:
You cant study Qur'an and Hadith on your own to understand everything, you need the guidance of teacher or scholar.
why do u need someone? is the reader stupid? Many Islamic teachers misinterpret your book hence you have jihadists 247, so wat use will it be for a scholar to teach and misinform the feeble minded students
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Yusman316(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
hoodboy:
i remember once when i was confronted with arguements against the Godship of Christ by my JW roommates, they asked me to point to any part in the bible that proved that Jesus is God. So I had to read my biblr and was led to John 14:8-9

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen me has seen the Father How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

this for me has settled whatever confusion they tried to create, unfortunately after pointing them to this scripture, they still didn't believe
When President Buhari abrogated presidential authority to vice President prof. Yemi Osibanjo, it meant the vp stood for him in all matters as it concern Nigeria. But that does not make prof. Osibanjo, Buhari. Likewise, Christ was God's representative on earth regarding all matters, but that does not make Christ God. Christ was talking about trust. If the disciples trusted Christ, then they were expected to believe him on everything he told them about God.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Teco2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
femi4:
Christianity is not a magic word. its simply means followers of Christ. The question you should ask yourself is If Jesus asked us to follow him

Sure is not a magic word, But who named you Christians? Jesus? Oh where do you people get the name Jesus from since his real name is Yashua

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by shotizzy: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
MADUBI:
Why do the MODS allow muslims comment on this thread? You can't comment on a muslim thread without swearing an oat which will be on your profile.

I have noticed nairaland of latest, all the mods are as useless as the left hand, they are well in the know of the rules of Nairaland yet they allow people break the rule without been banned yet they ban people for the most useless reason.

If christians are not allowed on a muslim thread, Muslim's should not be allowed on a Christian thread too and that's the balance not that one will have to suffer for the other

Of recent, tribal war has been serious on nairaland, yet the mods don't do anything to it like they don't know the rules on nairaland, it seems they love tribal and religious war.

We see baseless news on front page and that is the most annoying part of nairaland, somebody is in his house eating beans and bread and you see it on front page, that's how useless some news are coupled with other rules people break day in day out yet nothing is being done.

You all mods are foolish, stupid and useless and shouldn't be allowed as mods, I wonder who ever assigned you all as mods in the first place, I don't think it is Seun Osewa except if he is a part of this foolishness. I know I would probably get banned for saying this, maybe a life ban but you all can go fvck yourselves, disgusting set of people. lalasticlala Seun ishilove tells others.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Teco2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
tobsidan:

You talk based on similarities in the names and pronounciation you are funny menn...

Then tell us where Jesus comes from since his name is Yashua
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

You'll have to do that before we can move forward for objectivity. We should address what's on ground before we complicate it with more issues.

Kindly provide the evidence and we can take another step.

1. Where is Mohammad swt?
2. How many virgins will a jihadist have in Allah's paradise?
3. wat will Muslims do in paradise?
4. Can u cast out demon or perform a miracle in Mohammed's name?
5. why does the Qur'an use the Bible to find its validity?
6. Do Muslims worship same God with Christians?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Begino1: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Kindly provide your evidence.
Typical of Muslims to ask for evidence when you have read for yourself how your muham-mad said allah gave him victory through terror. He was the first international terrorist known to mankind, the jihad of uthman Dan fodio is a great example of the terror the narcissistic muham-mad introduced to the world.

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

1. Where is Mohammad swt?
2. How many virgins will a jihadist have in Allah's paradise?
3. wat will Muslims do in paradise?
4. Can u cast out demon or perform a miracle in Mohammed's name?
5. why does the Qur'an use the Bible to find its validity?
6. Do Muslims worship same God with Christians?

How come you confidently move forward without producing the evidence?

Before I answer these, you'll have to either eat your words and apologise for your insensitive comments or provide evidence to show that they are true. In which case you are in fact to be praised for shedding the light on such evil found in Islam.

I will really like the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Teco2:

First, If Yahshua is his real name, then where the name "Jesus" emanated from?

Secondly, Of all the noise that Jesus raised the dead and performed miracles and that makes him God....

T what about Elisha? 2 kings 4:18-37 where we are told that he raised a dead boy?

You deliberately refused to realise that even devils perform miracles...even false prophets perform miracles.... Thats what Jesus said

"For there shall arise false christ and false prophet, and shall shew great #Signs and #wonders, in so much that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect "(Mathew 24:24)

If false Christ's and false prophet could perform miracles, then is miracle even a true test of a man of God?

Jesus also said :

" Many will say to me in that, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devil's and in thy name done many wonderful works? Then, I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you, away from me, you evildoers" (Mathew 7:22)

"
You also fail to realised

God bless you
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Before I answer these, you'll have to either eat your words and apologise for your insensitive comments or provide evidence to show that they are true. In which case you are in fact to be praised for shedding the light on such evil found in Islam.

Typical of a Muslim man, always running away from questions
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Teco2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:
The Muslims have a funny belief that Jesus will come again and fight the "Antichrist" I wonder why the Muslim version of Jesus will not fight "Antimohammed", they also belief the Muslim Jesus will go to Mohammed's grave and salute him and Mohammed will respond to the Muslim Jesus greeting. Now my question is where is Mohammed? is he in paradise or still in the grave? If he is in paradise, why will the Muslim Jesus greet him in his grave and he does will reply? Also given the antisemitic behavior of the Mohammed, how is it that he ascended to Paradise in Jerusalem? Assuming Mohammad is a prophet from God, has there been any healings or miracles to his name? But at the name of Jesus every knee must bow, if u think am lying when faced with problems call upon Mohammad and Jesus and u will hear who answers. Shalom

Unfortunately, you failed to realize that devils even performs miracles.... Just ask yourself why Jesus says the below :

"Many will say to me, Lord Lord, have we
not prophesied in thy name and in thy have cast out devils and in thy done wonderful works? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you, away from me, you evildoers "(Matthew 7:22)name have

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Horladimeyjey(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Begino1:
Typical of Muslims to ask for evidence when you have read for yourself how your muham-mad said allah gave him victory through terror. He was the first international terrorist known to mankind, the jihad of uthman Dan fodio is a great example of the terror the narcissistic muham-mad introduced to the world.

Since you believe I read it and you're very confident. Please produce your evidence. You must have it to be this sure.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

I mean JIHAD bro, I want to know the benefits of fighting jihad, the reward your god will give me in paradise, if you give me the answer I want I will become a Muslim on Friday
I will not give you the answer because you are not sincere in your questions. respect is reciprocal.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Horladimeyjey:

Am sure u wish I was in the middle east now ryt? so them go behead the poor apostate lol
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Anasko(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

and am happy the way you are showing intrest in Islam. May God (Allah) show you the right path
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by hoodboy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yusman316:

When President Buhari abrogated presidential authority to vice President prof. Yemi Osibanjo, it meant the vp stood for him in all matters as it concern Nigeria. But that does not make prof. Osibanjo, Buhari. Likewise, Christ was God's representative on earth regarding all matters, but that does not make Christ God. Christ was talking about trust. If the disciples trusted Christ, then they were expected to believe him on everything he told them about God.

i believe that speech was very categorical, he said "don't you know me" he didn't say, i am "coordinating vice-God" (borrowing your analogy).

wgy would you want to assume what he meant, wgen the statement is concise and clear

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Nigerian Prophet Gives 2015 Prophecies, / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.