Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

"I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (44055 Views)

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. / 8 Year Old Boy Goes Viral With Video Of Him Smoking Weed And Shooting Guns / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by HeWrites(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerian Singer, DMW boss and Sony Music act, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido a.k.a OBO took to his Instagram page yesterday as shared his new photo noticing that be his getting fatter.

He Captioned the photo with:
''I’m getting chubby .. the money starting to show''

But actually the thing that caught my attention was the weed has was holding in the picture, Ash Tray, and black Lips, Must have taken alot..

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/getting-chubby-davido-as-he-shares-new.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by greatmarshall(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
How is this one news?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by eezeribe(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Fat Ninja turtle....

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Florblu(f): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2017
So he's using weed to burn fat?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by malware: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2017
You're getting more insane... The stupidity is starting to show undecided

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by emaxjey(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me. Abeg make una shower me likes... grin

288 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by tyson98: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2017
I guess that shld be ketu weed e bad gan especially under bridge own grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
i prefer little kiss daniel 2dis man by all means. #sha be smoking upandan u hear? lemme kach u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2017
He's looking older than his age

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2017
grin
He kuku has the money to treat cancer.

10 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Flashh: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
malware:
You're getting more insane... The stupidity is starting to show undecided
You're full of malwares.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Financialfree: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
greatmarshall:
How is this one news?
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Narldon: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Keep getting Fat
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by adisabarber(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is this really necessary? Must a celebrity show everything on social media?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by motun2017(f): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
i dont see JAYz posting shits like this. bi*tch be humble!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by thesuave10(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op what surprised you about the ash tray? Can you see anything inside it? Nonsense undecided
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Maziebuka01(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Bhella5(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Inhaling only the higest quality tree. Nigga

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
This boy has refused to grow. Anyways, that's what showbiz peeps do, they 'show' what they haven't got.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Divay22(f): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Overgrown ass baby sad

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by thesuave10(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
motun2017:

Can you shut up undecided

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by akilo1: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
he don dey smoke that thing again ooo
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by KendrickAyomide: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
The next 10years this guy go resemble asari dokubo . Comon hit the gym dummy !!!!

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Dc4life(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Maa gbadun omo ope cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Bhella5(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
motun2017:
I have seen worse. But pls don't mention Davido and JayZ in the same breath. Even OBO knows this.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by seunmohmoh(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
and one girl will be arguing about who slid into who dm and started d chat
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by thesuave10(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:
This boy has refused to grow. Anyways, that's what showbiz peeps do, they 'show' what they haven't got.

How does this mean he hasn't grown? And which one is what they haven't got? Are you normal? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Slayer2: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Flash him na grin
Flashh:
You're are full of walwares.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by sushieater: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigga needs to Burn more Calories than dem purple Flowers.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by dust144(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Since no reasonable news.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:

How does this mean he hasn't grown? And which one is what they haven't got? Are you normal? undecided
My friend, its deeper that the combination of words you see. Read it again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.