Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (26898 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by lalasticlala(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Panshak Zamani (born 30 October 1986), better known by his stage name Ice Prince, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor. He rose to fame after releasing "Oleku", one of Nigeria's most remixed songs of all time. He won the 2009 Hennessy Artistry Club Tour. His achievements include one BET Award, one Ghana Music Award, three The Headies Awards, two Nigeria Entertainment Awards and two Channel O Music Video Awards. Ice Prince is currently signed to Chocolate City. His debut studio album, Everybody Loves Ice Prince, was released in 2011. It was supported by the singles "Oleku", "Superstar", "Juju" and "Magician". In 2013, Ice Prince released Fire of Zamani as his second studio album. The album contained the singles "Aboki", "More", "Gimme Dat" and "I Swear". On 1 July 2015, Ice Prince was announced as the new Vice President of Chocolate City.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Prince

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba2nvN2BbbK/?hl=en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by pyyxxaro: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2017
This LALASTICLALA when be ur own birthday self

Even Jehovah Witness de codedly do birthday

Lala I won do Anaconda barbecue for u on ur birthday undecided

Fall out cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy Birthday ICE angry angry

Check my Signature first cheesy
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by itspzpics(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2017
happy Birthday bro
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by danieljessy: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2017
He went from a star to being an upcoming act undecided

I still like his line though HBD zamani

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by lalasticlala(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Fall out cool

You are funny

32 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Ericaikince(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Hbd bro at least u don make impact for this life...
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by tstx(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Started from the bottom now he's here
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2017
effort is what truely makes a man
.that first picture speaks alot.
dont ever stop

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Ericaikince(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Why do some people like to see the worst in other people.. Your own is just to sit and cuss besides u still they collect money of food for house #oloribuu
danieljessy:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Horlufemi(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Who is Ice Prince?

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by yesloaded: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2017
I wish him Happy Birthday.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by tstx(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:

Because he tried to please everyone... If he had stuck to his Rap the guy for still dey relevant reach now

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by paradigmshift(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Hbd mutumina
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by leksmedia: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Wishing him a happy birthday

Contact me for your website design
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
ICE
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Damminglola(f): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Iyen naa wa okay.
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by dalaman: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Which kind buba shirt be this na (in the first pic) Ice Prince?
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Dgunnerz(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy Birthday to the Star �����
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by danieljessy: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2017
tstx:
Because he tried to please everyone... If he had stuck to his rap the guy for still dey relevant reach now
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Artistree: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Fall out cool
Where you see Jehovah witness wey dey codedly do birthday? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by hezy4real01(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2017
This celebrities the kind of message that send to the younger ones is OMG..... Smoking is now an achievement abi?
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by slapandfall(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Upcoming artiste
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Princesteve7248: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
It is not my business, I am trying to mind my business this days
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Upcoming mumu
Re: Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking by Antoeni(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
HBD water Prince ,the ice has melted to water,up coming act have fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos) / D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Cameron Okoye Gets VERIFIED On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.