Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China (737 Views)

Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by furrr(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2017
The kano state governor dr abdullahi umar ganduje traveled to china last week on the invitation of the chinese embassy here in nigeria

the trip is meant to show case kano's potential to chinese investors and to open up dialogue on trade and investment

So far the trip has started yielding fruits as so many mou's have been signed for investment in industry and agriculture.......

1.... Kano signed an mou with the ruyi group to build a $600million textile industry here in kano which when completed will be the largest in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by furrr(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2017
More

Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by emaxjey(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Today was the only day , when My I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me.oya. Make una shower me likes Ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by smartty68(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Kano signed an mou with the ruyi group to build a $600million textile industry here in kano which when completed will be the largest in Africa.

Ok heard
Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by furrr(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2017
More

Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by furrr(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2017
He also proceeded to hunan province where he discussed with investors and also signed an mou to export kano's soya beans to China

He also signed an mou to establish the first joint kano and China rice farm here in kano

He also signed and mou to build a farm implement and machinery production company in kano which will cost $800million and once completed will be the largest in west Africa

Re: Kano State Trade And Investment Trip To China by furrr(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cause Trouble In Ogun State, Amosun Gives Us Free Hand To Operate- Arewa / Bring Back Our Son, Kanu’s Family Tells Army / African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.