Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (53495 Views)

“I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by aklas87: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
The girl is from Uganda she is a fashionist and model, she Studied Cientista social at
International University of East Africa - IUEA she lives in Entebbe Uganda.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by thesuave10(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
aklas87:
The girl is from Uganda she is a fashionist and model, she Studied Cientista social at

Stalker who ask you?

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by raphy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Laugh wanting to to kill me. She has a nice body and a bean shape head.
Overall she is fine. No wonder that guy head fall on her boobs. Fresh peak milk
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by raphy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:

Stalker who ask you?
you have been going through her profile I hope u won't try to be friend her.

I knew she ain't a Nigerian by The shape big her head.

Different country different head size.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by thesuave10(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
raphy:
you have been going through her profile I hope u won't try to be friend her.

I knew she ain't a Nigerian by The shape big her head.

Different country different head size.

Wait what? Are you sure you're quoting the right person. Olödo undecided

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
We all know he did, but she was silly to announse it.
Now she's famzing him.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
aklas87:

Oh boy, I fear you o!
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by musthophobia(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin what's the publicity for ,y publicising it even if he Davido was the initiator,... if not for the fact that the girl self wan famz star and she want name for her self
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by eminent007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting
Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided Nothing fascinating about him
LIAR SPOTTED cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
I just like davido money that's all tongue
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by TerrorSquad147: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Beremx:
She should have played along na!
If she hadn't exposed her glands, Davido wouldn't have noticed her.

yeye!
beremx you must go back to politics section oo angry angry
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by lastempero: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Those boo.bs are what attracted Davido shocked

Who don't like good things grin

His money is fascinating my sister.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let me send her a DM
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by barcalover(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Like 3mins with him u won't open undecided
lol
savage

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Sunnywhite33: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Priscy01 post=60771410]DMW Boss, Davido, who called out a female fan, Sheilah Parker, who took to Snapchat to lie about him initiating a chat with her.

The accused later took to her Snapchat to insist on her claim..

She Wrote;

[/quote
Davido really saw something
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by barcalover(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame
If Davido toast me..i no go gree self

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by shegie(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
dat google is my choice
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by agbonkamen(f): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeWrites:

Lol... Help me ask am

Those girls saying dem hate Davido... If he wan fvck'em na quick quick dem go open legs say ComAnDo
stop typing rubish. BTW Who is Davido that guy is always singing about banana and Owo and some other useless meaningless lines in his songs. Wetin dey im pen*is or na him get money pass..... grin grin whenever I see all these Nigerian aritstes I am moveless grin grin grin grin I don't give a Bleep.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by HeWrites(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
agbonkamen:
stop typing rubish. BTW Who is Davido that guy is always singing about banana and Owo and some other useless meaningless lines in his songs. Wetin dey im pen*is or na him get money pass..... grin grin whenever I see all these Nigerian aritstes I am moveless grin grin grin grin I don't give a Bleep.

@ bolded ghat me speechless
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by agbonkamen(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeWrites:

@ bolded ghat me speechless
grin

1 Like

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by aklas87: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lagosparty:

Oh boy, I fear you o!
That is investigative journalism bro
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by olayinkaj2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
If hin banana fall on you eh, you would know yourself.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Rowj: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
The girl try small sha
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by gentleedu(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame
kikikikiki,hahahahahaha,kwakwakwakwa
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by brightalo17: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame

Like you never slept with who Davido better pass or what?
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by shegra58: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided
Nothing fascinating about him
No be everybody dey like better thing nah
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Slayer2: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2017
spencekat:
Sincerely,that babe fine.

In teknos voice "another man food is another man poison"
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by tk4rd: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided
Nothing fascinating about him
That's for u..
The babe loves his "lifestyle",, and she is seriously trying to be a part of his "lifestyle"..
She keeps dreaming of snapping herself nude with Davido, boobs stuck in his mouth.
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by raphy(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Wait what? Are you sure you're quoting the right person. Olödo undecided
lol na mistake guy sorry
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by classicpeezy(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Show us d Dm nah. Screenshot sha dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Propose To Her Boyfriend, Ntobeka Linda, Buys N15m Ring / Top 5 Most Handsome Bachelors In Nollywood At The Moment / Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.