Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (53489 Views)

“I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Amaso99(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting
Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided Nothing fascinating about him
Taati billion
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by jaksmillioniar: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
gush I wish am a celebrity wirh money kai small davido dey enjoy dis girl. sweet boobs
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Elnino4ladies: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Blood of boobs
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by heo88(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
kingjomezy:
Holy Boobs

UCA sabi good tin cool
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Israeljones(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame
If Davido toast me..i no go gree self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by jaksmillioniar: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame
if davido come u no go open leg dat he sex u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Israeljones(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:
Attention seeker
kettle calling the pot black

1 Like

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by bigsmoke2(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
grin

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
girl leave davido alone ahan. After u hv txd him earlier then he replied u sup..d boy wont rest again
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Hhmmmmm this girl breast is boom shocked
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by aynuel(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Forget money and fame

I love girls like u, keep it up wink
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Crossguy: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
kingjomezy:
Holy Boobs

3 Likes

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided
Nothing fascinating about him

Sometimes, I do wonder if it is not the same Davido as the one I see on musical videos.

1 Like

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by abfalkolly(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

Yimmu4u .one 9t 4u ..u will testify
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by maticdamian(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

Yes #30 billion Naira is not Fascinating cheesy grin
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by 26Clueless(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2017
girls hardly have sanity in them again.... Imagine d saying davido's inspired her

1 Like

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by hnworisa(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Earn real cash $300 a week free registration‼ supports mpesa,Western union, Quickteller,paypal�

$10 on registration

http://dollarfiliate.gq/register.php?_ref=3

http:///2fIKcjI
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by DCONE1(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting

wetin all these guys dey find for your body... Nothing fascinating or is there anything apart from your looks?
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by mrdino(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2017
'and his lifestyle is an inspiration ' , very lame explanation. She just wants to benefit from Davido's nozzle.

1 Like

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by okonja(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Banana that will fall on you is about to be ripe grin grin
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Badonasty(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Priscy01:
DMW Boss, Davido, who called out a female fan, Sheilah Parker, who took to Snapchat to lie about him initiating a chat with her.

The accused later took to her Snapchat to insist on her claim..

She Wrote;

Davido don cast
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
and so what?

all these good for nothing slay queens will not allow someone rest
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Choi! This girl fine ooo! She never see Me?
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by rozayx5(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
fine gal

nice chest wink wink
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
26Clueless:
girls hardly have sanity in them again.... Imagine d saying davido's inspired her

That part weak me. Well, maybe she wanna go into music. But even at that, is there anything musically inspirational about Davido?
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by xrenzy(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol remove money and majority of girls don't like that super arrogant big baby tortoise.
Seriously?? Its OBO ure talking about shey u know, u need 2 go out more and see what hot high class ladies are willing to give just to be touch by people that are truly close him that sheila dey get sleepless nights over that crooner dats d fact gbagam!!!!!!
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by hanassholesolo: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Israeljones:

kettle calling the pot black

As in eh. The hypocrisy for that post na 100%
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Lincoln275(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting
Wetin all these girls day like for Davido body self undecided Nothing fascinating about him
have u checked his 3rd leg?
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting
my dear. you are jealous...
Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by cjfavour(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Baby mama loading.

Priscy01:
DMW Boss, Davido, who called out a female fan, Sheilah Parker, who took to Snapchat to lie about him initiating a chat with her.

The accused later took to her Snapchat to insist on her claim..

She Wrote;

Re: Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists by Innobee99(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Interesting
Including money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos) / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.