Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split (464 Views)

Rudeboy’s Ex-wife, Anita Okoye Seems To Have Found Love Again / Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo / " I'm On My Own" Peter Okoye Says As He Confirm Psquare Break Up( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split by Thomasloaded(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2017
The duo, Peter and Paul Okoye have been leaving telling posts on social media that hints at a breakup of their group P-Square but they have not come out to confirm anything.

However, Peter's recent post comes close to a confirmation. In Snapchat video, Peter revealed he was in Philadelphia for a solo show - without his brother.

"My name is Mr P," Peter said "As from today, guess what? It's show time, I'm about to go on stage."
He was surrounded by some friends in the snap but noticeably absent was his twin brother, Paul.

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/09/am-on-my-own-peter-okoye-seems-to.html

Re: "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Are you supposed to be with me before?
Re: "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split by phintohlar(f): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
This guy is an infant abeg,he seems to be the only 1 blabbing

1 Like

Re: "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split by youngreva(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2017
no matter how you think you can do away with your brother,you will always need him...your brother will always be your brother he cant be replaced
Re: "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split by lilmax(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2017
this guy always prove age is just a number

the guy just be like camry.... just big for nothing

(1) (Reply)

224hits Celebrity Birthday Today / Tagbo’s Death – Police Invites Davido And Caroline | Guess What Davido Did? / What Would You Do First If You Won N50m In Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.