Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Investor, Or Partner Needed For An Outstanding Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor, Or Partner Needed For An Outstanding Business. (348 Views)

Angel Investor Or Venture Capitalist Needed / I Need Investor Or Partner For My Pig Business / Investor Or Sponsorship Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor, Or Partner Needed For An Outstanding Business. by boluadio: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have decided to post this here first to see if anyone would be interested before i try other options.

I have a well situated event place and eatery located on a plot of land in Ibadan just 5 minute drive from the University of Ibadan.
This project is at 95% completion and has gulped well over 2million till date.
At this point funds have become a little difficult and so the project has been halted for the past 6 months.
This eatery has a set out plan to offer the best delivery services of swallow foods ( pounded yam, semovita, amala etc) to homes and offices within Ibadan.

I have decided at this point to take up a partner or anyone who would be interested in giving a short term loan to be repaid in 3months.
Funds are needed just to acquire the following items:
Chairs and table ( for the bar and eatery)
Sound systems and speakers
Electrification and back up Generator.
kitchen gadgets.

Estimated amount needed is 500,000.

I am willing to take on a single short term partner who would be willing to invest. OR

A short term Loan of 200,000 (or the exact amount needed 500,000)repayable in 3months with a 20% interest. (All necessary papers would be signed).

You can contact me on phone or Whats app 07030806819. or send an email to temitayoemmanuel1212@yahoo.com

please be rest assured that this is not a scam or a fabricated story.

I will endeavour to post pictures
of the structure and environs very soon.

Pls do contact me for more information or for visitation

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Amazon Account / Free E-pack Autopilot / Quick Return On Investment (QROI) In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.