Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions (2352 Views)

Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by Abanicwise(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2017
If you feel up to knowing more about your new Infinix Note 4 pro and the xpen, or you feel you know even more about the phone, then let set the ball rolling.
What and what can you do with your Infinix Note 4pro that you think others can not, don' t be stingy with your expertise,dude....lets spit it out......... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by Abanicwise(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2017
I know I can screened video, three fingers slide down screen shot and more
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by lastbaff(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Here's a sure list of Infinix phones and their specs: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by henry007(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Abanicwise:
If you feel up to knowing more about your new Infinix Note 4 pro and the xpen, or you feel you know even more about the phone, then let set the ball rolling.
What and what can you do with your Infinix Note 4pro that you think others can not, don' t be stingy with your expertise,dude....lets spit it out......... kiss kiss kiss

Have you seen my X-Pen Review?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc&index=3&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by stevewheezy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
To use the split the screen... just double-tap the minimize button and select the second App... was amazing to try
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by bigt2(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Please my xpen is not working. It displays at the top left corner, opens the wheel when I remove it but it just wouldn't work! embarassed
Re: Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions by stevewheezy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559 Smartphone / How Do I Unsubscribe From 577 Facebook Easy Subscriotion... / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.