Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84285 Views)

Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Chrismarvel: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
GeniusDavid:
Anyone finding it difficult to browse and download with this device? The only browser working is Opera mini and I can't even download.
pls bro
have you found any solution
cos am having the same problem

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chrismarvel:
pls bro
have you found any solution
cos am having the same problem
Did you update your device recently?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Chrismarvel: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
GeniusDavid:
Did you update your device recently?
i bought it from someone and I don't know if the person have update it, but anytime I try to update it. it always tell me am using the latest version
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Chrismarvel:
i bought it from someone and I don't know if the person have update it, but anytime I try to update it. it always tell me am using the latest version
Reckon the update was what caused the malfunction. Would advise you to get the stock ROM from and flash the device.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Chrismarvel: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
GeniusDavid:

Reckon the update was what caused the malfunction. Would advise you to get the stock ROM from and flash the device.
ok bro
thanks
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am currently using k7, I will say the phone is OK.I will rate the phone 9/10
I bought the phone in June last year and no complain at all.

The camera is not depreciating and the features are just the way it came
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by 6pecial: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2019
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sparrow2wise(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Camon CX air for Sale
₦30k Negotiable

Inbox me on Whatsapp if you're Interested
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Angelina996(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2019
6pecial:
My tecno k7 is not connecting to internet only opera mini is working ,even the opera mini can't download

Try to switch the phone off, then on it again and try connecting it to internet. It might work, mine too do that sometimes. Try to get/download chrome in stead of opera.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Angelina996(f): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2019
azuson:

Are you sure it"s Tecno K7, cos mine started giving issues the same month I bought it. I just didn't know on time that it was the phone, thought I was doing something wrong, I could have probably return it or swap it for another phone at the time.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
please I wanna swap my tekno k7 1gb ram variant with k7 spark 2gb ram variant plus cash anyone who is interested should quote me or WhatsApp me 08130748146.thanks
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by MONEY247: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
agent9:
Hello good people.

Its been weeks after the release of budget friendly Tecno Spark K7.

If you are currently using Tecno Spark K7, please share your experience with the device so far, the performance, both the upside and downside of it.

Also let us know your rating of the device on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.

This phone is whack.
My sister is currently using it.It has stopped working. She only used it for 5 months only and now it's not booting up again .
Any suggestions on how to restore it.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Kogbaski: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
check for available updates and carry them out, then you back up and factory reset your device.
6pecial:
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Kogbaski: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
sorry for the troubles,i advise you visit the closest carl care center to you for a fix
MONEY247:

This phone is whack.
My sister is currently using it.It has stopped working. She only used it for 5 months only and now it's not booting up again .
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by LoRdCaT(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Kogbaski:
sorry for the troubles,i advise you visit the closest carl care center to you for a fix
Hello, please I hardresetted my tecno k7, how do I restore the lost data?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by scarycuteface(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
The camera is ok, the battery is ok. for eveyone looking forward in getting the phone i know they will enjoy it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2019
LoRdCaT:

GONE! just like the name "lost data". without backup, they are gone.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Sapm: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
agent9:
Hello good people.

Its been weeks after the release of budget friendly Tecno Spark K7.

If you are currently using Tecno Spark K7, please share your experience with the device so far, the performance, both the upside and downside of it.

Also let us know your rating of the device on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.
.my tecno k7 mouthpiece stop working. I try replaced with new mouthpiece but still not working. Please I need help. Abeg
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
6pecial:

What data plan are you on?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sapm:
.my tecno k7 mouthpiece stop working. I try replaced with new mouthpiece but still not working. Please I need help. Abeg

Take it to Carlcare.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
LoRdCaT:

You should have back up before the reset.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
MONEY247:

This phone is whack.

I'll suggest you tell your sister to take the phone to Carlcare.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019

It's really nice to know
I own too but sold it
Nice device.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Realboygenius(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
JewelBukky:
Hello all... Please wat can make a gecko k7 fone unable connect when making or receiving WhatsApp and fzbk video kal?

Check your Hi manager
Network manager
Check if all app are allowed to access Internet.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sapm:

Take it to carlcare
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Freelancerx: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Take it to carlcare, any one
Sapm:
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by idsolar(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
good day. pls I noticed that my tecno f1 use to go off when d batr is 30%. pls what could be d problem abi witch or monitoring spirit de follow tecno f1?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Freelancerx: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
idsolar:
good day. pls I noticed that my tecno f1 use to go off when d batr is 30%. pls what could be d problem abi witch or monitoring spirit de follow tecno f1?
Why not take it to carlcare
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
idsolar:

It may be a battery problem
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by idsolar(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
agent9:

It may be a battery problem

i was at carlcare, told to change d batr which I did but still d same. after it off on 30%, when I plug it to charge, it will show 0% or 1%. my piss-off on this tecno f1 is that d batr is small. is there any replacement batr in d range of 4000MA?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
idsolar:

i was at carlcare, told to change d batr which I did but still d same. after it off on 30%, when I plug it to charge, it will show 0% or 1%. my piss-off on this tecno f1 is that d batr is small. is there any replacement batr in d range of 4000MA?

You have to use battery that is meant for it. I don't think you can upgrade battery of a device.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by investigator007: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Since you visited Carlcare I will suggest you just switch the phone instead of unnecessary stress though it can b fixed
idsolar:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.