Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Make 10000naira By Opening A Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 10000naira By Opening A Bank Account (515 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Make 10000naira By Opening A Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 10000naira By Opening A Bank Account by horlahwaley(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
*OPPORTUNITY COMES BUT ONCE*

*SEASON OF OPPORTUNITY*

Register on ALAT account and Fund your account with at least #500 to enjoy the promo, let your friends know about it as well.

*POWERED BY WEMA BANK PLC*

*ENJOY 10k BONUS BY TELLING 10 PEOPLE TO REGISTER THE ALAT BANK ACCOUNT*

*REQUEST FOR ATM AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO UR PROVIDED ADDRESS FREE OF CHARGE*

*Not mlm neither ponzi*

*PROCEDURES*
U will open a wema bank account
On wema mobile PLATFORM Called ALAT, Download it from PLAYSTORE or visit www.alat.ng

If u refer a friend, u will be rewarded 500 naira from WEMA on each person u refer And if u refer 10 people u will be credited with additional 5000 naira making total of 10000 naira for 10 people u refer and u can withdraw the money from d BANK Or transfer it to any bank of ur choice.

The account is a *Standard savings account*, it can accept more than #200,000

Make use of this referral code for ur own registration *N9DCCL*

After opening the acct, u will be given acct number instantly, just activate it with minimum of 500 naira only, then you are good to go......

JUST TRANSFER #500 INTO IT TO MAKE IT ACTIVE (PICK WEMA BANK UNDER THE OTHER BANK AND TYPE IN YOUR ALAT ACCOUNT NUMBER) THAT IS IT

Call/Whatsapp me for more� 08131254864
OR
View more on your YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlQY4pcbko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCY6iN5B8U

Wema bank account is now easy to operate......

WE ARE NOW IN DIGITAL LIFE..... NO MORE QUEUEING IN BANK 24/7

*KUDOS TO WEMA BANK*

After downloading the app then u will register ur account with ur BVN and phone number.

Fill in the necessary Information and upload required documents then you are good to go.

Don't forget to put this referral code *PR3ZD7*

*contact support:*

24 hours customer care line
*070022552528*

Call Wema Bank customers care for more
+2348039003700

(1) (Reply)

Don't Copy Bill Gate : You Can't Be Like Him!!! / The 2 Skill Sets You Need To Earn At Least 100k Per Month / My Journey Into Passive Income Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.