Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria (1373 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Requirements For Starting Up A Pharmacy In Nigeria (business Plan) / Hey Guys I Need Some Advice On Opening A Fixed Deposit Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria by oliverwrites: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hi all, I am thinking of a way of establishing my younger sister ( 26 ) who is a qualified pharmacist and wonder how much it will cost to open a pharmacy in Nigeria.

Another question is - does it make more sense financing her to a master degree cost outside Nigeria than open a pharmacy for her?

Will appreciate your help on both questions
Re: What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria by oliverwrites: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Anyone?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Blurpy: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Depends on what she wants
Re: What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Blurpy: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
She should be able to speak for herself
oliverwrites:
Anyone?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Opening A Pharmacy In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
oliverwrites:
Hi all, I am thinking of a way of establishing my younger sister ( 26 ) who is a qualified pharmacist and wonder how much it will cost to open a pharmacy in Nigeria.

Another question is - does it make more sense financing her to a master degree cost outside Nigeria than open a pharmacy for her?

Will appreciate your help on both questions

Let her go and intern somewhere to learn the business side of the course. Don't just throw her in a store surrounded by medicines.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Investors Only / Free $171 Up For Grab With Matmo Airdrop / Access Bank Ipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.