Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline (32319 Views)

Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by gawu1: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

Buhari and his killer soldiers has all the answers. Everyone knows that NK has been moving around with his members untill Buhari sent killer soldiers to invade his house.
Buhari presented your hunch back run away albino delictor with opportunity to destroy the ''zoo'' as he has threatened he would do times without number should attempt be made to rearrest him; instead he fritter it and is being flitting from one hid out to another.
What a coward is Cownu!
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by gawu1: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
myright:
KANU de Great
Hiding inside a bunker and leaving behind supporters dancing with python. Great indeed.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by gawu1: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
EponOjuku:

So, Kanu is afraid of the Nigerian Army? Wasn't it this same Kanu that said he was going to Abuja to bring the head of the commander in chief of the armed forces?

Wasn't it this same Kanu that said it's BIafra or death?

Wasn't it this Kanu that was raising the BSS to face the Nigerian army?

You're all generational cowards who come from a lineage of losers.
It's not surprising. Chestbeating and wailing are in their DNA. They will chest beat like adult chimpanzee, but give it to them, they will wail like crying babies. Just wait and see how he will respond to those million dollars' questions everybody has been asking for answers.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by mavinc4u(f): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Wait first na.. Let Kanu fail to appear in court for his trial

History will be made of them.. were they forced to stand-in for the felon at gun point?

We shall see

What shall you see? Are you looking for whose blood to drink or what?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Ezechidum: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari Lack Knowledge,i Advice He Go Back To School He Should Frm Primary Again
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GeneralOjukwu: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2017
EponOjuku:

Kanu is alive. He has gotten his comrades killed while he ran away like all Biafran leaders in history.

Azikiwe was away from Nigeria during the first coup.

Ojuku dressed like Bobrisky while embarking on his long distance race from Abakaliki to Abidjan.

Kanu has taken refuge in the evil forest.

shallysgirl right now..... cry cry cry

Epon Ojuku, please i would repost this. Very succinctly put. Especially the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Epon Ojuku, please i would repost this. Very succinctly put. Especially the bolded.

With all pleasure, bruv.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by GetMeRight: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
That's why even after 6months of joblessness n counting I still don't regret going to school and studying political science.

If buhari had done dsam it would have saved his political career.

Imagine sending troops to kill somebody in his house and at same time wanting the person to appear in the court.

No wonder, why his headmaster lamented about his dullard n truancy in primary school

Foolish septuagenarian!
You shall die
Can we just be honest with ourselves in this country for once? We need to stop all these sensationalism. If FG wanted Kanu dead, he would have been dead. They didn't need him dead but incarcerated. We all know that including you.
I don't blame Kanu or FG, I blame our useless judiciary. Kanu broke all the conditions attached to his bail, yet our lilly livered judiciary was afraid to issue a rearrest order. Yet, Igbos were going up and down, running their mouths, issuing threats that if Kanu is rearrested, Nigeria would burn down.
If you were the president, you just pretend that all is well.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Joephat(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2017
GetMeRight:

Can we just be honest with ourselves in this country for once? We need to stop all these sensationalism. If FG wanted Kanu dead, he would have been dead. They didn't need him dead but incarcerated. We all know that including you.
I don't blame Kanu or FG, I blame our useless judiciary. Kanu broke all the conditions attached to his bail, yet our lilly livered judiciary was afraid to issue a rearrest order. Yet, Igbos were going up and down, running their mouths, issuing threats that if Kanu is rearrested, Nigeria would burn down.
If you were the president, you just pretend that all is well.

Diplomacy still remain the ultimate

If I were the president, I would use my prerogative power to order the judiciary to get him rearrested not by deploying soldiers with armoured cars n other ammunitions

Now, the president didn't succeed in getting him n his court case is closed forever and nothing will happen to him. The court won't do him anything bcz the fg has threatened his life.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by ihatesycophant(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

What is actually unfair is the Nigerian Army violating the constitution by invading the residence of Kanu in what can be termed Military gangsterism, shooting up the whole place, then rushing the next day to pronounce IPOB a terrorist group. The same Army did not release any details about the military operation in Kanu's house but the video of the enormous amount of shooting in the place is on youtube.

Why hasnt the Nigerian Army released any report about the invasion of Kanu's house? They are good at rushing to shoot unarmed people and gun down Kanu's Dog but they cant say anything about what transpired at Kanu's residence.

This is a big joke
You may be seeing it in another prism but I tell you the angle you're seeing it may be totally wrong and not on the face of constitution has claimed. The Army did not invaded his father's residence for fun or outright disobedient to court order or on a show. The Nigerian Army has stated reasons for the invasion and the intent of its proscription but you guys intentionally put eyes away from the reasons. One of the issues raised was Nnamdi Kanu establishing Security outfit, BSS and National Guard which is against any known law but at the local level and international. UN Convention never anticipated agitators establishing security outfit to press home self determination but Nnamdi Kanu openly formed it and told the world BSS would be the one guarding BIAFRAN land. Even the dullest govt will not tolerate govt inside govt. it's his greatest undoing to go form security guard and outfit openly. He should have done it secretly because that power he has not gotten it. That act alone means he's calling for war and you know one of the duties of Army worldwide is defending the national and sovereignty integrity of its nation. You don't expect them to fold arms till they grow and become what we have in Borno State. It was the same laxity that birth Boko Haram, because they were initially treated with kid's glove and it snowball to a National Problem gulping monies and attracting world attention.
The proscription may be wrong but the proactiveness is needed to stem untold future menace. He was ill advised to have formed that outfit, he should have just be doing it with civility and he will gain more sympathisers than condemnation.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Splashme: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:
After court granted him bail, the FG led by Buhari sent the military to kill him in his home. They still want to arrest his sureties after they made an attempt to his life?

"Tell Buhari that he is mad" - Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2017
tit:
buhari has killed kanu.
he should bring out his dead body.
if kanu is really dead as u claim by now tears wuld hav cause massive flooding in d SE.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
bros, putting sentiments aside. I know where Nnamdi kanu's house is, that place doesn't lead to anywhere and I wonder what the army people were doing there.
The road is not even tarred and that area is kinda not where army people will normally go to unless they want trouble.

I'm trying to be truthful here. Army no fit just pass that side.
U know nothing about army,d army are used to passing wher dia is no roads dey prefer bushes,rugged & canceal terrain.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
bkool7:

The military delibrately passed thru his house because the influx of Igbos into Abia was alarming.

Its to show Igbos that they not should try anything they would regrect.

All Ipob need to do is allow them pass peacefully. After all they initially didnt come for him
it seem d script ipob are acting turn out well for them now kanu has fleed to ivory coast.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Sammyblaq(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2017
timunstopable:
Why are people so dumb

No video I repeat no video from ipob showed army inside kanu's father compound

So it is only their gullible flat heads that they will deceive

KANU saw an opportunity told his boys to attack military passing near his house not even on his street...

He wanted chaos so as to have a reason not to appear in court...

But he thinks the court is as dumb as his followers..

We wait and see
Talking blindly...
No video u claim but have you been to the palace?.

Across the bridge and you are spilling shyt.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Sammyblaq(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2017
bkool7:

So govt told Ipob terrorists to confront the military when they were passing peacefully.

Or because Kanu was granted bail by the court and he was found commiting another crime the police will not arrest him?

Kanu has commited a lot of offences after being granted bail.

Those lawyers are decieving Kanu's suties
Passing peacefully mumu.

Get a good phone, sub and watch the video again and report to me.

Na ur kind dey watch Ball for radio.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by attackgat: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You may be seeing it in another prism but I tell you the angle you're seeing it may be totally wrong and not on the face of constitution has claimed. The Army did not invaded his father's residence for fun or outright disobedient to court order or on a show. The Nigerian Army has stated reasons for the invasion and the intent of its proscription but you guys intentionally put eyes away from the reasons. One of the issues raised was Nnamdi Kanu establishing Security outfit, BSS and National Guard which is against any known law but at the local level and international. UN Convention never anticipated agitators establishing security outfit to press home self determination but Nnamdi Kanu openly formed it and told the world BSS would be the one guarding BIAFRAN land. Even the dullest govt will not tolerate govt inside govt. it's his greatest undoing to go form security guard and outfit openly. He should have done it secretly because that power he has not gotten it. That act alone means he's calling for war and you know one of the duties of Army worldwide is defending the national and sovereignty integrity of its nation. You don't expect them to fold arms till they grow and become what we have in Borno State. It was the same laxity that birth Boko Haram, because they were initially treated with kid's glove and it snowball to a National Problem gulping monies and attracting world attention.
The proscription may be wrong but the proactiveness is needed to stem untold future menace. He was ill advised to have formed that outfit, he should have just be doing it with civility and he will gain more sympathisers than condemnation.

The important thing is what the constitution says. The costitution clearly says what the Army can be used for and what it cannot be used for. The Army cannot be used to do the job of the police. The formation of BSS is not illegal, any group can buy berets, call themselves what the like and salute each other. If the authorities are concerned about the group, the Police should investigate.

But a situation whereby Buhari decides that BSS will one day take up arms and orders the military to invade Kanu's home, shoot people and arrest others is not only wrong but illegal on several grounds.

To suppprt tbis means that whoever the president of Nigeria is, all he needs to do is to think that someone might take up arms and send the Army after the person.

It was illegal to send the Army after Kanu, thats not the constitutional role of the Army
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by betterABIAstate: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2017
billyG:

U know nothing about army,d army are used to passing wher dia is no roads dey prefer bushes,rugged & canceal terrain.
bros, they were looking for wahala, why must it be Nnamdi kanu's house?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Dreadful: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2017
So many people here supporting the FG on that ridiculous action they took against Kanu do not even have the knowledge of what is to come in the coming weeks. I pity Nigeria. U invaded an unarmed civilian's house with armoured tanks with the intention to kill him, now he's missing and you are accusing his sureties over his whereabouts. So when you decided to invade you never had a second thought that some people did a surety on him? I'm laughing sha.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by CioAngels(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Blue3k:
I agree with this point. If they did invade his house they need to explain where he is. The army denied it but they court will decide.
Which court, is it same kafarati who was hurriedly used to right the proscription of IPOB? hope i spelt his name right?
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by CioAngels(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
That's why even after 6months of joblessness n counting I still don't regret going to school and studying political science.

If buhari had done dsam it would have saved his political career.

Imagine sending troops to kill somebody in his house and at same time wanting the person to appear in the court.

No wonder, why his headmaster lamented about his dullard n truancy in primary school

Foolish septuagenarian!
You shall die
No, not with your prayers, but God's time.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by talk2emma: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
What do you expect from a government lead by a mad man
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by shallysgirl: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Dey mumu yasef.
Nnamdi Kanu is hiding in your ritualist forest, Oya na go and capture him. SMH.
GeneralOjukwu:

Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
it is nnamdi kanu & ipob that are looking for wahala,if u confront a passing soldiers na palava u dey find.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by billyG(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
it is nnamdi kanu & ipob that are looking for wahala,if u confront a passing soldiers na palava u dey find & na katata u go get.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Alariwo2: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
mavinc4u:

What shall you see? Are you looking for whose blood to drink or what?

I want to see you tongue
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by ihatesycophant(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

The important thing is what the constitution says. The costitution clearly says what the Army can be used for and what it cannot be used for. The Army cannot be used to do the job of the police. The formation of BSS is not illegal, any group can buy berets, call themselves what the like and salute each other. If the authorities are concerned about the group, the Police should investigate.

But a situation whereby Buhari decides that BSS will one day take up arms and orders the military to invade Kanu's home, shoot people and arrest others is not only wrong but illegal on several grounds.

To suppprt tbis means that whoever the president of Nigeria is, all he needs to do is to think that someone might take up arms and send the Army after the person.

It was illegal to send the Army after Kanu, thats not the constitutional role of the Army
You're just being clever by half. Nnamdi Kanu clearly stated that BSS is meant to provide security to BIAFRAN land.

Pls open there links below

namdi Kanu Inspects The BSS Force - BIAFRA Secret Service ...
www..com › ... ›

[VIDEO] Nnamdi Kanu inaugurates Biafra Secret Service ...
punchng.com › video-nnamdi-kanu-ina

Nnamdi Kanu Defends D BSS, Says It Was Set up 2 Protect d ...
https://m.youtube.com › watch

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Inspects Newly Inaugurated Biafra ... https://naijaonpoint.com › ipob-leader-

I've taken time to paste the videos and news items of his BSS and what he said is meant for. You guys always shy away from the reality and want to hide under one finger. You claimed anybody can just buy vest and beret and use but the above videos and news never portray that. UN treaty on self determination does not include establishment of security service when agitating for secession. It was bigger mistake of him to have gone that way.
Again, on the issue of protection of sovereignty is solely rested on the shoulder of Army all over the world. Kanu himself said he established it for them to secure BIAFRAN land. Meaning is now claiming a nation in a nation. That was a great undoing of him. Securing sovereignty of a nation is never within the jurisdiction of police. Police is to maintain law and order and ensure peace.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
EponOjuku:

So, Kanu is afraid of the Nigerian Army? Wasn't it this same Kanu that said he was going to Abuja to bring the head of the commander in chief of the armed forces?

Wasn't it this same Kanu that said it's BIafra or death?

Wasn't it this Kanu that was raising the BSS to face

You're all generational cowards who come from a lineage of losers.
We are tired of hearing this same line...say something else abeg...this is unity begging na
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by EponOjuku: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
snoopylinus:

We are tired of hearing this same line...say something else abeg...this is unity begging na

This isn't Unity begging.

Unity begging is when your fathers go round all Northern States, begging them not to kick your flatheaded azzez out of the North.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You're just being clever by half. Nnamdi Kanu clearly stated that BSS is meant to provide security to BIAFRAN land.

Pls open there links below

namdi Kanu Inspects The BSS Force - BIAFRA Secret Service ...
www..com › ... ›

Nnamdi Kanu Defends D BSS, Says It Was Set up 2 Protect d ...
https://m.youtube.com › watch

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Inspects Newly Inaugurated Biafra ... https://naijaonpoint.com › ipob-leader-

I've taken time to paste the videos and news items of his BSS and what he said is meant for. You guys always shy away from the reality and want to hide under one finger. You claimed anybody can just buy vest and beret and use but the above videos and news never portray that. UN treaty on self determination does not include establishment of security service when agitating for secession. It was bigger mistake of him to have gone that way.
Again, on the issue of protection of sovereignty is solely rested on the shoulder of Army all over the world. Kanu himself said he established it for them to secure BIAFRAN land. Meaning is now claiming a nation in a nation. That was a great undoing of him. Securing sovereignty of a nation is never within the jurisdiction of police. Police is to maintain law and order and ensure peace.

Ok kanu did all that....its about kanu right?now deal with millions of biafra agitating at aba and onitsha..you see its not about kanu,its about Biafra state
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by ihatesycophant(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
snoopylinus:

Ok kanu did all that....its about kanu right?now deal with millions of biafra agitating at aba and onitsha..you see its not about kanu,its about Biafra state
What are we saying and what are you saying? We're talking about the undoing of Kanu and what he did that was wrong and you are here saying another thing. No reasonable person is against agitation for self determination but the approach to it is what we're talking about. Nnamdi Kanu approach was faulty and uncivilised. Agitation is part of Democratic process.
Re: Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Federal Government should stop playing useless childish games and ask Nigerian Army to show us where they buried Nnamdi Kanu after they murdered him. All the deceit being played will not work. Soon the people will know the truth about those who murdered him and declared "victory" on IPOB that NEVER fought them despite the provocations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.