Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (19884 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
seunmohmoh:
indomie and bread

This is not weird , I don't enjoy indomie without bread self
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rice and Okro soup?
Oh Lawd. No

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by psalmson001: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread & Goldenmorn
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by nelszx: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kachigifto3:
Bean and spaghetti is bae

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by sergi99(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Errrrrrr,lemme see
Garri and agege bread
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
angelTI:
Roasted corn + garri is bae mhen kiss kiss kiss

My husband will be looking at me like 'is this woman ok with what she is eating'? Me, I no send am sha cheesy grin.

I remember one time my mum and him where jisting and the topic came up. My mum was like 'Adura nikan lo le je ko fi agbado ati garri le'. I just carry my face commot no look them

this one fear me oo, are u pregnant because pregnancy can a woman drink water frm the gutter

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Jsucre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
memudyink:
Gbegiri lori indomine
dis one gidi gan o
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by oyeezah(f): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
indomie and bean porridge, prepared separately and served together. I don't know why ppl think it's weird
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Jsucre(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry
Drink semovita with akara
dawn
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Hallenjay: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=thefirst post=60781030]I used to have a weird food combination when I was small, but not anymore. I used to eat eba and beans! Isn't that weird?

The eba would be cold but the beans must be hot for the combination to make sense. This combination was one of the best things that ever happened then.

Some other people had bread and rice as their weird combination. Other people will have other eccentric combinations of theirs.

Which weird food combination did you fall in love with?

[/quote okra wit rice
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by ADNAR(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
egusi and rice
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Bibi294(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
thefirst:
I used to have a weird food combination when I was small, but not anymore. I used to eat eba and beans! Isn't that weird?

The eba would be cold but the beans must be hot for the combination to make sense. This combination was one of the best things that ever happened then.

Some other people had bread and rice as their weird combination. Other people will have other eccentric combinations of theirs.

Which weird food combination did you fall in love with?

Eba and Noodles(as the soup)... My best junks!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by frankcris(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Garri with coconut...
thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by gbonty(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Garri And Spaghetti
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Rtopzy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Beans with garri as side dish, beans + pap, noodles+bread is bae
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by shumuel(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry

Okay, you just made me laugh like a mad man now, how in the world where you able to drink semo sad shocked
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Apostlenathan1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spaghetti and Yam
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by xtreme07(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
onyeawka80:
its not weird. I love it so much
really? does it taste nice?
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by tlordz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
amala with ewedu & egusi soup
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Indomie, beans, moi moi, roasted maize and eguisi soup.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by onyeawka80(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
xtreme07:
really? does it taste nice?
sure! Most especially wen d bread is hot and soft. Omg!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
tyson98:
Let us ask AIRFORCE that eats semolina and roasted corn with cigarette grin

not just corn, but BIG corn oo.. the corn fresh
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

Soaking GARRI with GROUNDNUT

Beans and Plantain

Those are not weird food combinations..... they are common mixtures.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by sainthumble: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm in love with bread n beans but nothing can take ur place u AKARA, BREAD N COKE (ABC)
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Cannonleo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rice plus sliced onions,cucumbers and groudnut.

Spaghetti plus egusi soup
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
One day I had fried rice with salad cream, meat and moi-moi. Then someone gifted me banana and ground nut just as I was about commencing eating the rice. I decided to lump everything together. Trust me when I say it was amazing.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Mbediogu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread and palmwine. Try it for instant energy. Never tried it though since I don't drink but my workmens never do without it, and they go 8am to 5pm non stop.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by bright4manu: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yam and engine oil, beans with banga soup.
Garri and honey,
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Escobapablo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ogogoro and bread
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
oyeezah:
indomie and bean porridge, prepared separately and served together. I don't know why ppl think it's weird

The only reason why I must have left over beans. I love it.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry

With akara or bread, yummy!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by moseph(f): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Beans mixed with pap(akamu).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favorite Chocolate Bar! / How I Made Bitter Leaf Soup (ofe Onugbu) / Which Swallow Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.