Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" (427 Views)

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) / Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians / Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" by Alao046(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes last week, someone posted something on 5 reasons why he loves Lagos state, this is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4065564/5-reasons-why-love-lagos
I want to now tell everyone that not only Lagos state can be boosted of, but i can also boost of my state.
FIVE REASONS WHY I LOVE ANAMBRA STATE.
1. Anambra state is the home of all terrorist, be it IPOB, MASSOB e.t.c.
2. Anambra state is home for all criminals, be it robbers, drug dealers, piracy, producing of all fake products, just to mention a few. Also Anambra state is part of the five states that has the highest number of prisoners in Nigeria.
3. Anambra state is one of the five south eastern state which their girls possesses beards, mustache, teddy, hairs in the chest, bar heads and yam leg.
4. Anambra state also has the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria.
5. Anambra state citizens have so far been involved in developing a lot of countries, e.g U.A.E, Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, just to mention few.
These are some of the beautiful features on Anambra state.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF #BIAFRA.
OYA #AFONJA's come and start hating.

Re: Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" by taylor88(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" by TheEastActivist: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" by Sunky200: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
this fellow is sick in the head
Re: Counter Thread On "Why I Love Lagos State" by omofunaab(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Stupid thread

(1) (Reply)

FULL Story:nigerian Youths Settle Homeland Differences On Bengaluru Streets / Okorocha And The N650m Pension Thieves / Nigeria Turns 57, Frame Your Picture With The Run To Nigeria With Olive Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.