Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' (52893 Views)

Lyta In Throwback Photo With His Blind Mother, Says "My Mother Must Not Suffer" / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Adaumunocha(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
His family really comes first.
Who wanna marry a man that won't stand by her against outsiders?
Who wanna marry a man that would watch while people jab fingers at her?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by WebSurfer(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Flashh: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecidedundecidedundecided
CaroLyner:
Family comes first
thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by royalamour(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Women womener womenest!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Paul was childish to take public digs at his brother's wife and it would have been foolish of Peter to let it go. No matter what had happened, Paul shouldn't have been so childish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by bobo65(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Otapipia:
New album is around the corner.

U r right
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by neonly: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dis guy should tell buhari dat niaja comes first
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the people that'll blame his wife.

Should people with good family values be broken this easily?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by sexaddict08(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
yes, but u can manage them together na.
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by King4Roller: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They re just deceiving themselves
Let us show them how it is done.
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by wolverine1987: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
who Cares? later he will say the account was hacked keep ur family issues to yourself
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by chukzyfcbb: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mumu people. If you like quit.
una don try for music. made so Mich money to last you and your kids a lifetime. 15yrs in the game never do you

Abeg make una go siddon, trying to gain attention with ya stupid fight like you did before.

Nansense

Meanwhile......

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

No...but people don't ever think of that before blaming the wife. I never see that man that can break me from my family...
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
The spirit of their mother is disturbing them. Someone tolded me that they used their mother for ritual
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Wallade(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everything, good or bad, must end on a day. Let us appreciate PSquare for the achievements, exploits and inspiration.

We wish Paul the best at his Solo career. Big Ups to his family.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by babyfaceafrica: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spoilt brats making noise upandawn
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Wallade(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:

No...but people don't ever think of that before blaming the wife. I never see that man that can break me from my family...

Before nko! Who wants you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by enemmo(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
You have tried as Psquare.

Ruff,Rugged and Raw,
Remedies
Artquake
Trybesmen
Black Reverends etc

You guys have outlived these groups. Give yourselves a pat on the move on.

How come I'm seeing DNA twins on my screen. Coincidentally.
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by babyfaceafrica: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

why not?..nothing last forever
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:

People with healthy family relationships should not even think of break. If only life was simple. How can a twin break, twin for that matter?

There's a place for family love, there's another section for spousal love. Any spouse that dares competes against family love sets himself for failure...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by 26Clueless(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
one thing I'm so sure of is...Both Peter and Paul are jeez dwelling on d past glory.....their fans would rather prefer the psquare than having dem separated cos....lots of artistes are Cumin in into d music industry...and thinking Paul abi Peter want to start their carrier separately now....will make each of them lyk an upcoming jeez saying sha
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

People with healthy family relationships should not even think of break. If only life was simple. How can a twin break, twin for that matter?

There's a place for family love, there's another section for spousal love. Any spouse that dares competes against family love sets himself for failure...

smiley Twins are human, just like every other. Different in their unique ways...
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Its true family comes first but your brother is always your brother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by dignity33: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
I said it that NK has been assassinated, that was the reason Buhari sent Northern Governors, VP and Idris to ikpazue to console him and quickly to procribe IPOB and now ran to UK , a every of them is now supporting restructuring a way to cover up the killing of NK.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by CaroLyner(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:

smiley Twins are human, just like every other. Different in their unique ways...

But i like twins na. That's my fantasy...

Don't worry, i won't dare compete with love for your family... grin I go maintain my own lane.. Do you agree?
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by columbus007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
lelvin:
Oh, these ones...
Lol cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Chukazu: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
mikky4764:
But must the world know all these?

that's the evil of social
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Peter Okoye is just too lousy for my liking.

His IQ level is questionable!

What a low!
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by columbus007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
See business,smart igbo guys grin with stunt but I don't fall for it. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' by calmbabadee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Profcamsey:
Your partner and your kids should come first before siblings. That's true but they should have watched their dirty linen privately.

Washed you meant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / "Isoko Girl & Igbo Man" - Janema Shares Adorable Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.