Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Governor Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Posters Hit Streets In Kaduna(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Posters Hit Streets In Kaduna(photos) (471 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Posters Hit Streets In Kaduna(photos) by poochaii: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
The 2019 presidential campaign posters of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, are beginning to flood some parts of Zaria, Kaduna state.

About a month ago Governor Fayose of Ekiti state stormed the Eagle Square, Abuja venue of the national convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) dressed in his presidential campaign shirt.

The Nation reports that the Ekiti governor made this revelation on Monday, August 7, during the meeting of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) south-west leaders held in Ibadan, Oyo state.

He said: “It is my right to be President of Nigeria as a citizen of this country. I am educated and I have experience in politics. I am vast in public administration. The people want me. I will vie for the presidency under whatever circumstance.

I will contest and I will prioritize the interest of the people.”

https://emmodaily.com/politics/governor-fayoses-presidential-campaign-posters-hit-streets-kaduna-state-photos/

Re: Governor Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Posters Hit Streets In Kaduna(photos) by poochaii: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Governor Fayose’s presidential campaign posters hit the streets in Kaduna state (MORE photos)

https://emmodaily.com/politics/governor-fayoses-presidential-campaign-posters-hit-streets-kaduna-state-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: We Don’t Want War Again In Nigeria – Igbos In Oyo / Independence: Why Nigeria Is Not Working - Nyesom Wike / Which Tribe Should Produce The Next President Come 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.