Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) (46130 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
These are some of the branded buses of the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose as seen in the streets of Abuja. He officially declares his presidential ambition today in Abuja.

More here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/50/solution-2019-branded-buses-of-fayose-for-president-seen-in

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
My Ekiti brothers and sister can we all see ow this nan is wasting state resources ?

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bunch of comedians.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Enemies of the state can you all remember this guy said recession is yet over ?

Where is he getting the resources from ?

Its Paris refund I think

All enemies of Nigeria will not know peace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under

Brother

I didn't find it odd

Some certain region hates Buhari greatly

That's what makes a lot of his followers string and firm

Let me repeat for the up tenth time

Religion and ethnicity will be the bases of 2019 election

Am sorry to say this but that's the truth

We can't shy away for on it

NE, NW, NC and South west sure pass for baba

I can't see myself voting out Osinbajo in 2019

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
That is the adopted idiotic President of idiotic pigs of Biafra

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent to do for his state outside paying salary and construction of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people on his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state can you all remember this guy said recession is yet over ?

Where is he getting the resources from ?

Its Paris refund I think

All enemies of Nigeria will not know peace
Buhari isn't wasting state resources on his private health ailment abi? Smh

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
if this man is cleared, I'll definitely visit Naija during the election just to give him my own vote

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by PureMe01: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
My Ekiti brothers and sister can we all see ow this nan is wasting state resources ?
today he is Ekiti,tomorrow he is Abia,Sallah day he is Kano.baba,which one U be?
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
you can take improvement from the 24th position to 1st position in NECO to the market any day. Buhari just concluded North 8 years... South too need to complete GEJ 8 years. If Fayose choose to be the only southern candidate with liver... So be it. It baffles me that individuals that promote and support the worst president ever are questioning Fayose credibility. 2014-2019 will be referred to as dark period in our democracy.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by PureMe01: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

Brother

I didn't find it odd

typical of dem.they Dont want d no1 seat out of fear of being punished by their northern masters.they forever choose to remain asslickers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

Brother

I didn't find it odd

I have always told you I am completely loyal to the person Of Osinbanjo because I see Nigeria's messiah in him I swear but sadly right now his hands are very tied in light of the political realities on ground ..If only Buhari can handle the economy right I would be okay but sadly I don't see that happening ..Iffy by our political miscalculations we miss out on Osinbanjo then it will be really sad moment because that guy has golden leadership in him ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nalikedis:
you can take improvement from the 24th position to 1st position in NECO to the market any day. Buhari just concluded North 8 years... South too need to complete GEJ 8 years. If Fayose choose to be the only southern candidate with liver... So be it. It baffles me that individuals that promote and support the worst president ever are questioning Fayose credibility. 2014-2019 will be referred to as dark period in our democracy.

Completed under which party? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I never knew that PDP and APC don merge now oooooo.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose...2019. Sai Fayose...!! Sai Nigeria....!! Mai Alheri...!!

Sai Ka Yi.....!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
were is bubu, dss and efcc?
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by H2omaster: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose you need cane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Baba u have got my support .
Even if you are going to lose

your achievement speaks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
now that's a joke taken too far.
impossibility is just a word though; afterall Trump is America president.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Pebcak: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by BCISLTD: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
angry so when he is arrested for electoral fraud ..he will say they don’t want me to be president

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by solaugo1: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
todaynewsreview:
These are some of the branded buses of the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose as seen in the streets of Abuja. He officially declares his presidential ambition today in Abuja.

More here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/50/solution-2019-branded-buses-of-fayose-for-president-seen-in

it has happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:
I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent do for his state outside paying salary and building of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Doubt it... Making a fool of one's self in his house, street and surrounding neighborhood isn't bad, buh making same internationally is disgraceful to everybody associated with you.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by achivs(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
hehehe
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
B
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
I will gladly vote fayose for president if he promises restructuring ,except someone of atikus caliber promises restructuring ,one thing i know is that none of these men mentioned are nepotist like buhari.
Nepotism is one of the major problems we have in Nigeria today.
God help Us

10 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
If wishes were horses, fools will ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.