Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) (3306 Views)

BBNaija's Laycon Goes Shirtless In Photoshoot / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / Kizito Ovie Efeotor AKA Oga Kizito Slays In Photoshoot, Announces New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) by Imowo: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
The recent craze for young celebrities to get recognized is actually going out of hands. Time was when a girl would be seriously scrutinized for wearing something that exposed the upper part of her knee but now, it appears our elders are blind or too tired to correct the young especially the young ‘celebrities’ who now to totally unclad for all eyes to see.

The name Jennifer Thebe does ring a bell especially in the African continent as the young actress is moving waves with her hit movies.

It appears she is not contented with the popularity she has garnered so far and hence, decided to embark on this morally damaging, spiritually debased and physically luring photoshoot.

When she posted the photos, her expectations were cut short as her fans made the following comments:

“666 planet, thatx wer pipo like thes ar found…I dnt think your private part itx functioning well_dirt body universal giver…”

Madness! Jennifer Thebe goes unclad in Photoshoot, Fans React (Photos)
Madness! Jennifer Thebe goes unclad in Photoshoot, Fans React (Photos)
“What is wrong with you my sister can’t you see that the devil is trying to take your heart and soul alway from jesus because even he knows that our bodies are God’s temple but I encourage you right now to shame the the devil by just going on knees before God’s throne of mercy and asking him to come into your life by confusing your sins repeating and asking for his givness for disobeying his laws we are all not perfect in everything we do but we try to follow God’s laws by all means so take this step my lovely sister in Christ our Lord”

“she’s a model many celebrities have .............

See the Photos And Read More Comments
Here ;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/24/madness-jennifer-thebe-goes-unclad-photoshoot-fans-react-photos/

1 Like

Re: Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) by paiz: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
OK
Re: Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
good

Re: Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am tired of nude pics. Its now an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Madness! Jennifer Thebe Goes Unclad In Photoshoot, Fans React (photos) by NITRABOMB: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2017
A naked person is not empty a bowl in what u drink not clean and is clean so has a point of view not is the same with what we thought but accept because written road is on map so we accept police very well until what you do mean is mention again?

(1) (Reply)

"My Everything" - Bobrisky Shares Sexy Photo With Tonto Dikeh / Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday / Bbnaija Star , Vandora Looking Fresh In Latest Instagram Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.