Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday (3305 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Citizenshelm: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nigerian singer, songwriter and dancer, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, professionally known as Zlatan, has made his bank detail public on his 25th birthday, DailyLeakers.

The ‘ZANKU’ crooner uploaded his bank detail across all social media platforms on Thursday, adding that colleague, Skiibii, inspired the move.

“Happy birthday to me! Inspired by @skiibii! Offering Time,” he said.

In November, Zlatan bought himself a customised diamond chain as an early birthday gift.

The rapper on November 1 released his debut album, Zanku.

Tracks listed in the album include hit song ‘Zanku’, ‘Yeye Boyfriend’, ‘Shotan’ among others.

https://www.dailyleakers.com/zlatan-ibile-makes-bank-detail-public-on-25th-birthday/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun a
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by ghettokid1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Let me transfer 5millio to his account
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Freestainworld(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Children claiming yeyebrity.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Shelloween(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:
Let me transfer 5millio to his account
Instead of you to use that money and train yourself in school. You can't even spell "Million"

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by youngest85(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Smiles
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Kingpee2(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shelloween:
Instead of you to use that money and train yourself in school. You can't even spell "Million"
person call himself ghettokid, why you come dey use Panadol for hin headache..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Rilley(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
I would rather give that money to motherless babies...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
After going to the bank Nd standing in the que for 4hours when it was finally my turn to deposit I jus changed my mind and credited him #10 ah guessed when he saw the alert Na for him to shout CHAIRMAN!!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by SALTandFIRE: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
I remember when this dude promised an iPhone and it was an audio iPhone
... Time to give him audio money
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Amudat123: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile Makes Bank Detail Public On 25th Birthday by Harry00(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shelloween:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

70% Of Lekki Wives Have A Side Guy And Are On Drugs - / BBA STAR, Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Curves In Skimpy Bikini / P Square And Their Dressing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.