Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) (536 Views)

PTI Final Year Student Electrocuted While Installing Solar Panels / ASUU: FG Sets Up Visitation Panels, Whitepaper Committees / FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Surprisingly, larger percentage of Nigerians marvel when they discover that Nigerians that studied and live in Nigeria are behind
the design and construction of most electrical panels used in some well known Hotels, Hospitals, Estates, Schools, shopping malls,
Farms, etc.

I didn't see a contactor throughout my days in school and I believe such is the fate of many engineering (electrical) students that
studied around here. I got to know the existence of such company (ies) after i graduated and it happened to be my maiden field of
employment after NYSC. I wish I had the opportunity earlier.

By electrical panel I mean the likes of ATS/AMF, distribution panels, metering panel, synchronizing panel, lighting kiosk, phase correction,
timing of all sorts, etc.

Bring here your design or construction challenges, material selection, relay logic, PLC, All circuit breakers with their accessories.... I will attend to you FREE of CHARGE (on this platform)

3 Likes

Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by OladayoAyoola: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lovely...
I would like to know how to write PLC codes.
Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by ademasta(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Great
Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
OladayoAyoola:
Lovely...
I would like to know how to write PLC codes.
Virtually all the controllers used in panel automation come with configuration suits. All u need do is to get the suits and

configure to ur desire; real code writing is done by the manufacturers.
Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by OladayoAyoola: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Okay boss. So what are the per-requisites to being able to configure to one's desire?
Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
OladayoAyoola:
Okay boss. So what are the per-requisites to being able to configure to one's desire?
first thing is to know what u intend to achieve, then u select the controller module or plc suitable.

In panel building, we have controllers for simple timing/on/off delay, Ats, AMF, Sncro ... and to more complex but flexible PLCs for general purposes.

The formal are made for specific functions as names imply while the later; complex but flexible, can be used for any purpose.

I think u should be more specific to guide my explanations.

NB. i don't write code
Re: Everything About Electrical Panels. (from Design To Construction) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
let's roll

(1) (Reply)

Funai Post Utme Result 2017/2018 Is Out / DELSU Merit Admission List Is Out / Difference Between Literacy And Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.