Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k (1065 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / Not Crossing Over To 200L In Unilorin Cos Of 0.14 / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by Ruben225571(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2021
In a story taking a grass-to-grace dimension, heavens have eventually smiled at 20-year-old Jennifer Efemonghe.

Minister of youth and sports, Sunday Dare, promised to award a full scholarship to the UNIBEN student

- Efemonghe became a sensation after her interview with Legit TV at a construction site where she "earns her regular "2K"

Sunday Dare, Nigerian minister of youth and sports, has promised to award "a full scholarship" to young Nigerian lady Jennifer Efemonghe after being impressed by her hardworking spirit.

The minister made this known on Thursday, May 20, in a statement via a series of tweets by his special adviser on ICT and corporate relations, Oluwakemi Ann-Melody Areola.

Efemonghe shot into the limelight following an interview with Legit TV where the 20-year-old student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Edo state revealed that she always went to construction sites to get her regular "2k."

The 200l student of banking and finance, who said she was initially embarrassed after being mocked by her friends, said she was doing a labourer job to help finance her education and help her less-privileged family.

Dare said Efemonghe will be seen through the remaining years in the universities, adding that "both her tuition and accommodation bills" will be catered for.

The Minister has committed to paying both her tuition and accommodation bills till she leaves the institution in 3 years time.
"His only requests to the 20yr old are that she should be a good representative of the youth by achieving academic excellence.

The Minister admonished her to no longer return to the menial labour cement carrying field job but face her studies with all passion,

https://twitter.com/kemiannareola/status/1389926409917829127?s=21

Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by Uzomacharles: 10:22am On May 22, 2021
See fine girl oo..
And some slay qween will be busy sacrificing there puna for grade and getting harassed in ShopRites and Hotel
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by yanabasee1(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2021
Na so......

Must every other youths going through even more tedious means to pay their bills posts it on social media before the government will single them out to empower them?

Another clear evidence to show that the government have failed the youths.....

Why should an oil producing country be this messy?

2 Likes

Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by Wayne4uall(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2021
May God bless you .. Surely, everybody has a story to tell... It's well with us
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by Ever8090: 11:11am On May 22, 2021
Good gesture...I am seriously thinking of something to do that will attract reaction from Nigerians and the whole world so that I can gain financial reward and start living a better life.
I thought of targeting Buhari with a slap on life television, but I wonder if that will fetch me good morning.
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by Uyi168: 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
Idiots.
Me wey do legbuke, digging
+pouring with steady double day.

No body deem it fit to afford me a scholarship..
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by CheedyJ(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2021
audio scholarship... this man just like dancing to d gallery , that was how he promised to help a young boxer then , we still dey wait ... mumu people
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by mytime24(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Nice1 tongue

Hope sme female students wil not start doing eyes service copy copy, by going to d building site
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by aminusodiq(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: FG Awards Scholarship To 200L UNIBEN Student Who Go To Construction Site For 2k by hardon1(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2021
If it were male , no one would recognise . male students have been doing shits like this for ages and no one see or rocognise them

God bless the male folk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Translate To English / My Experience / What Next Lever Do You Want To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.