Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together (29504 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Chigirl042(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kpankere in gown, with her head like Peugeot 504 gear stick angry angry
lol ur bad mouth no get part 2
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2017
lexy2014:
are u done?
put the trigger suck ass and dumb ass like you
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
lexy2014:
tnx 4d compliments. I appreciate
I don't give a damn Bleep piss off my page
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
I don't give a damn Bleep piss off my page
if u didn't give a damn u wouldn't have replied. u certainly enjoying my company. like I asked b4, now that am on ur page what's going happen?will north Korea bomb d US cos am on ur page?
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by donqx: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
put the trigger suck ass and dumb ass like you
in psychotherapy, there's a solution that's usually proffered 2 patients or clients. Its what I call emotional vomiting...letting it all out. Its like when a person swallows poison, u induce vomiting 2 get rid of d toxic substance swallowed. ur write up point clearly 2d fact that u allowed ur mind 2 "swallow" toxic substances hence ur use of insults as ur only means of self expression. but am interested in ur healing, and as u let it all out(emotional vomiting), u will definitely feel much better.
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
lexy2014:
in psychotherapy, there's a solution that's usually proffered 2 patients or clients. Its what I call emotional vomiting...letting it all out. Its like when a person swallows poison, u induce vomiting 2 get rid of d toxic substance swallowed. ur write up point clearly 2d fact that u allowed ur mind 2 "swallow" toxic substances hence ur use of insults as ur only means of self expression. but am interested in ur healing, and as u let it all out(emotional vomiting), u will definitely feel much better.
lol guy you gotta grow up you are a damn pig people like you are really sucked in this country instead of people like you to learn Hell No you won't all what people like you gotta do is to keep hating on someone success av once told you animal you can't even create note books talkless of animal, don't judge or abuse other one trynna encourage coz u can't create one, so imma tell you I don't give Bleep about your stupid and low brainless words all you gotta do is to grow up. You are damn iffy Silly pussy like you, me calling you pussy I know that people like you gonna be pleading around girls. Idiot
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
lexy2014:
if u didn't give a damn u wouldn't have replied. u certainly enjoying my company. like I asked b4, now that am on ur page what's going happen?will north Korea bomb d US cos am on ur page?
you gotta or trynna take that suck ass question to some under your dwag animal. Bugger off
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol guy you gotta grow up you are a damn pig people like you are really sucked in this country instead of people like you to learn Hell No you won't all what people like you gotta do is to keep hating on someone success av once told you animal you can't even create note books talkless of animal, don't judge or abuse other one trynna encourage coz u can't create one, so imma tell you I don't give Bleep about your stupid and low brainless words all you gotta do is to grow up. You are damn iffy Silly pussy like you, me calling you pussy I know that people like you gonna be pleading around girls. Idiot
ur statement I highlighted above clearly confirms all I have been saying. I didn't "hate" u or insult u but u say am hating. a clear symptom that u are going thru a rough patch emotionally. cos of d pains of past experiences, u felt hated and so anyone who does what u don't like, reminds u of people who "hated" u. I understand how u feel.there's a lot of deep seated hate, anger and bitterness deep in ur heart. u need love but first u need 2 learn 2 love urself. that will boost ur self esteem. u only using insults as a defence mechanism but its a reflection of ur inner being. u drawing more&more hate 2 urself cos that's all u have in ur heart. but d reason I didn't respond 2 ur hate&insults is cos I don't have that in me. when u begin 2 love urself, it will draw 2u d love of others. No one can love u more than u should love urself
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
you gotta or trynna take that suck ass question to some under your dwag animal. Bugger off
so far, am with u. I was expecting some punishment from u 4 being on ur page. what's it gonna b?
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by dwag: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
morenike abi na Watin dem dey call your name, na sleep I dey sleep b4 you summon me.what I do? abeg I no like fight on!!!
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
lexy2014:
ur statement I highlighted above clearly confirms all I have been saying. I didn't "hate" u or insult u but u say am hating. a clear symptom that u are going thru a rough patch emotionally. cos of d pains of past experiences, u felt hated and so anyone who does what u don't like, reminds u of people who "hated" u. I understand how u feel.there's a lot of deep seated hate, anger and bitterness deep in ur heart. u need love but first u need 2 learn 2 love urself. that will boost ur self esteem. u only using insults as a defence mechanism but its a reflection of ur inner being. u drawing more&more hate 2 urself cos that's all u have in ur heart. but d reason I didn't respond 2 ur hate&insults is cos I don't have that in me. when u begin 2 love urself, it will draw 2u d love of others. No one can love u more than u should love urself
lol see pig no one offended me for you info I'm not worried has you are all imma tell you is trynna grow up I dislike people like you who hate on other people. Silly dick
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by Morenikeji090(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2017
dwag:
morenike abi na Watin dem dey call your name, na sleep I dey sleep b4 you summon me.what I do? abeg I no like fight on!!!
bugger off grow up
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by lexy2014: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol see pig no one offended me for you info I'm not worried has you are all imma tell you is trynna grow up I dislike people like you who hate on other people. Silly dick
I didn't hate on u or anyone. If u can show me were I did I will b most glad. U aren't disliking me cos I hated, u are disliking me cos I corrected u after u insulted d other guy. One thing I have proved so far, no one can make u do what u don't want 2do. Despite ur use of foul language, I don't dislike u or despise u. I just no u can't give what u don't have. there's a lot of hate&bitterness in u that's y d only way u can express urself is by using insults. if I were like u, I would have engaged u. But as far as am concerned, there's no point condescending 2d level of mediocrity & dog fight. I can still pass my msg across 2u without uttering one foul word. my message still stands, u need love. look within and fall in love with urself. Its a beautiful experience. when u do, all ur hate & bitterness will melt away
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by maxysmith(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
y nau undecided so to be a lepa now is a crime embarassed
soberdrunk:
Kpankere in gown, with her head like Peugeot 504 gear stick angry angry
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

my ass no flat o. e no dey my gene.

but...do u av six packs? are u tall and handsome.

simple question, u cannuh answer.

its easy for all of u to abuse a girl with flat ass or chest.... as if say na she create herself...simply because your trouser covers your own, no one will know if its big or small.

its not fair. And u may not even have money oo... so stop picking on girls with no curves.

#peace
I doubt u have ass to get touched by my comment. Forget ur gene story

Yes..I'm 6.2ft..my packs is showing a lil and I have moderate money
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
I doubt u have ass to get touched by my comment. Forget ur gene story

Yes..I'm 6.2ft..my packs is showing a lil and I have moderate money

my ass isn't flat ogbeni. thanks to mama

I just hated d way u called d girl flat ass.

you guys like doing it and its bad.
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
congo4ka:

Flattie assss sighted angry I don't like flat assess but I will bury my big prick in your mouth, to spit or swallow is your decision wink

I didn't quote you, pig.

grow up!
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

my ass isn't flat ogbeni. thanks to mama

I just hated d way u called d girl flat ass.

you guys like doing it and its bad.
lol...ur ass is flat,maybe not too flat like a sign board tho
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
lol...ur ass is flat,maybe not too flat like a sign board tho

lol.

even when I was skinny, it wasn't flat.

its round and ten inches bigger than my waist.

its even bouncy.

if u walk behind me, u will miss road.

I'm.not bragging.

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by odaniel1(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol.
its even bouncy.
I'm.not bragging.
Dayuuuum careful ma, i'm behind you...lol
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
odaniel1:
Dayuuuum careful ma, i'm behind you...lol

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by odaniel1(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

if he sees what i saw, he wont last trust me!
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
odaniel1:
if he sees what i saw, he wont last trust me!
what did u see?
rain no reach ur side?
go n sleep Jo. carry ur duvet

Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by odaniel1(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

what did u see?
rain no reach ur side?
go n sleep Jo. carry ur duvet
i saw a mini-earthquake! The rain is good for what i saw duvets are fun spoilers in tyms lik ds....
Re: Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol.

its even bouncy.

I'm.not bragging.

cheesy maybe true....dont mind guyz here...we just talk....i dont even like those very big shitboxes

Late Junior Pope Back Stabbed Me Repeatedly - Yul Edochie / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband / Idowu Philips 50 Years On Stage & 75th Birthday Celebration In Manchester (Pics)