Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together (35295 Views)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Thetalker: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nollywood's A list Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus was recently pictured with one of Hollywood's star actors Michael Ealy.

Michael Ealy has done a couple of Hollywood Blockbuster movies and he was also the Love interest in Beyonce's Halo music video

She shared pictures of him posing with her and captioned it "nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it's only Tuesday".

The two seems to be on set.

Fans are already asking if they are going to be in a movie together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Wu7mMBYei/?igshid=15y292gfr1lb7

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/10/stephanie-okereke-pictured-with-michael.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by affable4(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
When you are made, you are made. Every other thing is jare. Ask Wizkid and his fans what's the musical sense in 'joro'. But them dey groove am anyway.

24 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Spartacus101(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
My crush that year �

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Onyi90(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Seen. Next.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Citytrend: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ever pretty and Ever charmy Stephenie.
There can be only one Stephenie in this Country! Good thing good joor tongue

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by invigilator(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy wey no dey like carry eye see black woman wey fine.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Stephenabudu960(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmm... OK oo

Aunty Stephanie stay away from that dude he's DANGERUOUS

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Gundurich(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
My woman that year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by 1000LIKES(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
"Think like a man"

If u know, i think you know

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
invigilator:
This guy wey no dey like carry eye see black woman wey fine.

And he can kiss ehen.... 10seconds like this he don off cloth dey begin touch, kiss for inside movie.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by one1prax(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
do i smell a forth coming movie?]

get your own website for 12k only, see signature for contact
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Uruan2023: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow!

Mike the good kisser
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by ikombe: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't know if you have heard that I have 2 iPhones for sale .

Well if you haven't, now you know. iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock. You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call - Zero703818757one

Check signature or profile for more info
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy should play more villain roles... It suits him just fine... His role in "The Perfect Guy" was lit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by invigilator(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

And he can kiss ehen.... 10seconds like this he don off cloth dey begin touch, kiss for inside movie.

You don sabi am finish... Sabi girl!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Mckandre(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

how u take know mma?

*Checks profile*

**Modified: sorry i doubted u, ur sexcapades prowess is next to non.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

That's y u like him rite?

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pretty woman... Great actress.. Simply amazing
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Criticaltemp: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmm, make belle no show oo.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Geminita1(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Michael my all time crush embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by WetSmoke: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
He looks so frosh

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Oggbole(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
affable4:
When you are made, you are made. Every other thing is jare. Ask Wizkid and his fans what's the musical sense in 'joro'. But them dey groove am anyway.

Walahi....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Dcaliphate(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
dont know why Michael Ealy be looking sick in some movies you'll nearly be pitying him, he looks damn fine here though
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Cryptomoney(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
She has got the moves. Score your goal with all seriousnes..!!!

check my signature we teach you why and how you can be your own bank with cryptocurrency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Olodo24: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hope it's a movie. We need Stephanie back to our screens
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Talkingoil(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enjoy the fruit of your labour

Do you need a loan without collateral at low interest rates?
Call 0705 734 4852
NB for those who reside in port Harcourt
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by Jerkules: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
one1prax:
do i smell a forth coming movie?]

get your own website for 12k only, see signature for contact
U mean a fûck-cuming movie? HYFR
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Michael Ealy Pictured Together by emmabest2000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Our celebrities can beg for Africa

She definitely beg for the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Outfit To Chika Ike's African Diva Reality Show (pics) / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.