Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? (668 Views)

Would You Stay In This N4,500 Hotel With 'jacuzzi'? (photos) / Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? by qpat: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2010
I have a beautiful service apartment in Accra-Ghana.U can have the whole 4 bedrooms all ensuite for $150 per nite or simply book for a room@ $50 per nite, all en-suite with cable, AC, power, Garden and big space well services.Inclusive is pick-up & drop off at the airport or motorpark plus an english/Nigerian breakfast.These are added-value included in the charges.Long stay e.g attracts a considerable discount.
Re: Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
Post us some picture
Re: Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? by yemiking: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pic plz
Re: Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? by qpat: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2010
Sure , its a good idea.I will arrange with someone in Accra to do that for me cos am currently in Nigeria.knw u wil luv it.cheers
Re: Do U Need An Affordable Facility To Stay In Ghana? by eddy1977(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2010
hello qpat
do you think i am an slowpoke?
why should I trust you with my money to go to a 3rd world african country?
you havent posted your dependable informations like: website,physical business adrress with a respectable staff and more.
with all the dissapointments we r known for in the world,do you think i cn do business with u??

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Help Me With Tuition Free University In Europe / Get Early Us Appointment Date / Dubai Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.