Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (1260 Views)

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) / How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by samsobo24(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am samsobo24,I want to really know why I was banned from replying a post.What rule have I violated, I need a reply to this lingering ques of mine.
I created a thread in which I was oblivious that another one had been created and immediately the topic was removed and I was banned.
Check all my comments and posts to see if I have ever made any negative comment

2 Likes

Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Joephat(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
You need to be ban on nairaland n in real life

Why always making negative statement?
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by samsobo24(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
You need to be ban on nairaland n in real life

Why always making negative statement?
try to read before making comments,gladly check all my comments and see if I'm among some of those people
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mukina2 Lalastic.lala Mynd44
Hello, I'm Mohisah, I was banned from my most active thread. I can't react or quote a reply. I thought before you ban a certain individual you'll have to go through his/her activity, but I got muted for no reason or fault, or somebody is pointing for you guys on who to ban/mute? Kindly use your office to reinstate my account to full functionality, pls. Supermods
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
sherylbaky See me here. Hope it for the better
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by sherylbaky(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why are we no longer seeing you on the government job thread again?

Come back nah
Mohisah:
sherylbaky See me here. Hope it for the better
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
Why are we no longer seeing you on the government job thread again?

Come back nah
My dear, di grup na wahala people gather ther
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by sherylbaky(f): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
I understand, I read the message before u edited, was just busy then, couldn't reply. Their wahala shouldn't bother you, it's a faceless forum.

But just take your time and whenever you feel like coming back, please do.
Mohisah:
My dear, di grup na wahala people gather ther

1 Like

Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
sherylbaky:
I understand, I read the message before u edited, was just busy then, couldn't reply. Their wahala shouldn't bother you, it's a faceless forum.

But just take your time and whenever you feel like coming back, please do.
me
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by sherylbaky(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 3:42am On Aug 24, 2023
sherylbaky:
Lol, small girl like me. Who do I know?

I don't have it, maybe you should try and ask on the thread
Not a matter of small, if u get to know me u'd be more surprised.
Pls help me to ask, since ure lady guys won't 😁hesitate to gv out🙏
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by sherylbaky(f): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Ok, I will
Mohisah:
Not matter of small, if u get to know u'd more surprised.
Pls help me to ask, since ure lady guys won't 😁hesitate to gv out🙏
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2023
sherylbaky:
Ok, I will
Thanks
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by sherylbaky(f): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2023
sherylbaky:
No response so far, although someone DMed me but the person is yet to get back since I replied yesterday. If anything shows up, I'll DM u
I appreciate
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Majordone: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mohisah:
I appreciate
please check your mail I have messaged you.
Re: Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods by Mohisah: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2023
sherylbaky:
No response so far, although someone DMed me but the person is yet to get back since I replied yesterday. If anything shows up, I'll DM u
Pls go delete or modify any post dat concerns that number i requested earlier. I saw dat u posted on the thread, pls remodify to another writing.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastor In The World / An Abuja Based Lawyer, Roseline Udoh Has Died Just Two Days After Paying Tribute / Movie: Please Stand By (2017) || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.