Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute (5392 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Mynd44: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U are a mod pls dnt say what u font know.
Dat lady is into many illegal things incuding recruiting young gals for sex for politicians.

She runs such dirty deals but still condemn others.
Nobody is AGAINST what she does becoz its her life, but if she can only mind her biz den people will get off her own biz...

I dnt know why a mod like u wouldnt just jelely respect urself and stop bring biased on views. undecided

And you know these information right?

Have you filed a report with the police?
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
SirJeffry:
Ipob or no ipob, this lady's sexual escapade has been on the internet for awhile. The question is why bring it up after she goes against ipob
Gbam...This is not the first time we've had about how Nwanyi Afikpo used to be a prostitute but it has always been a subtle accusation. The only reason why they're going all out on her is because she took money from Rochas (which a lot of Igbo people hate with passion) and it probably invariably affected her view of IPOB. Like they say, money make sthe world go round.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by CaptainG00D: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Like i said its her buziness,
But let her mind her own buz so that people qill not poke nose into hers too.

Many people know about her present and past but ignored her until she starts insulting ipob.
Thats why d boy came public with those comments..

U cant start condeming wen u dnt life a clean life.
That lady i tell u is living a dirty life.

She was involved in many financial crimes and prostitution..was deported from u.s, she brought her dirty lofe back to nigeria.
This is not allegation but fact... i have seen one of her dirty videos...
I dont care thats her life... but LET HER MIND HER OWN BIZ.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by IkpuMmiri(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

Gbam...This is not the first time we've had about how Nwanyi Afikpo used to be a prostitute but it has always been a subtle accusation. The only reason why they're going all out on her is because she took money from Rochas (which a lot of Igbo people hate with passion) and it probably invariably affected her view of IPOB. Like they say, money make sthe world go round.

You mean a lot of pdp/ipob sympathizers like you?
For your information, Nwanyi Afikpo has never hidden her dislike for Nnamdi kanu and his illegal activities, right from 2009 when Kanu wanted to defraud Nwanyi afikpo, by professing love for her, and begging for money....since that time, Nwanyi Afikpo has never been love lost between the duo....

So spare us, your okorocha rantins!
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2017
She represents my constituency in the state house of assembly, a family member lost the election to her because he wouldn't bring out the money our governor gave him to campaign effectively, every saint was once a sinner. I won't throw stones.
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

she was deported from the U.S for running a prostitution ring, till date she still has call girls, funny enough I had a fling with one of her girls last year, I can post the link where she was deported there's even a YouTube video where she granted an interview when she was still a call girl, you want to see it??

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by koladebrainiac(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2017
nabiz:
can u link to where I supported evan. Pls little assignment. Go to Afikpo or aka poly and ask about this lady. Just be neutral in ur approach
not u in particular but majority of u guys would still support him if by tomorrow he turn n support IPOB
Common bro we know how IPOB was scammed by one *Turkish Diplomat * and so on...
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

check the link I posted below

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Ekehwinz: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Like i said its her buziness,
But let her mind her own buz so that people qill not poke nose into hers too.

Many people know about her present and past but ignored her until she starts insulting ipob.
Thats why d boy came public with those comments..

U cant start condeming wen u dnt life a clean life.
That lady i tell u is living a dirty life.

She was involved in many financial crimes and prostitution..was deported from u.s, she brought her dirty lofe back to nigeria.
This is not allegation but fact... i have seen one of her dirty videos...
I dont care thats her life... but LET HER MIND HER OWN BIZ.

please where can i see her dirty vid??
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by CaptainG00D: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ekehwinz:

please where can i see her dirty vid??

Not d full vid tho.. sone1 hav posted it
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
The only sin she committed is not supporting that terrorist organization called ipob

We all have our past

I dont blame you....u are a full jihadist...genocidist...between fulani herdsmen and ipob which one is internationally recognised as 4th most terror group....

Hausa-fulani just hide ur face in shame...coz soon..this illegal marriage called Ngeria will cease to exist...
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by poweredcom(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2022
imagine i suspect her

Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2022
You can't insult IPOB AND MNK and expect us to keep quiet.... So what's the big deal

If your path no clear no insult
Re: Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute by stanlo4we(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Guys is okay.. Stop abusing yourselfs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Has Been Defeated Finally / Venezuelans Will Be Learners Compare To What Will Hit Nigerians / Yoruba Leaders Storm Ibadan, Demand Oduduwa Republic [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.