Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? (1562 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by shoppyanno(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Caption these pictures

Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by shoppyanno(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Caption these pictures[/quote]

Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2017
When your village people just open your case for the first time. grin

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by Nemesis1: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2017
So because tokunbo no dey pass there he must mumu himself?

I'm jealous o
Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:30am On Sep 25, 2017
An unimaginative one. What is he doing on the Musa Yar'Adua Abuja road ... drinking alcohol? I'm fact this country is lawless if not he should be banned from driving for a long time...just like Rooney. See his aboki head with his cheap bottle of wine on the highway built with nigerdelta oyel money! Meanwhile nigerdelta no get one single sane road!
This kwantry must be restructured ASAP.. in fact immediately. What do abokis have to warrant such display sef?
They contribute nix to national purse. The only thing they ever brought has hidden agenda of islamizing we kwantry... Sukuk or is it skunk...

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:39am On Sep 25, 2017
So people who use better cars should carry mouka foam to the 3rd mainland bridge abi dey do babercue? Abokis and senseless display with their array of millions of almajiris and displaced Boko haram refugees suffering like hell in those camps... Yet abokis like these go still go thief their UN food to buy needless vehicles and start drinking cheap red wine on our highway!! What an atrocious country...

3 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Meanwhile @op that aboki there isn't a Benz lover as he's incapable of loving even himself talk less of the Merc. A sensible Merc lover will not sit in the middle of the road built with nigerdelta oyel money and be drinking cheap red wine in his ill-fitting dress.... Yes he is not a Merc lover.

I don't celebrate looters.
Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by wtfcoded: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Love kwa? I think he's sick.
Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
wtfcoded:
Love kwa?
I think he's sick.
Very sick.
Re: What Manner Of Mercedes Benz Lover Is He? by WizAkzy: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
You all should calm down. That man is a very successful auto dealer. I have seen his profile.

(1) (Reply)

Is The TBS Bus Terminal The Most Ultra-modern Bus Terminal In Nigeria? / See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People / Do Car AC Truly Expire ? I'm Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.