Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria (50876 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by AutoJoshNG: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Due to its growing demand in the Nigeria transport industry, Weststar Associates Limited, Authorized General Distributors of Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles in Nigeria, recently took delivery of more units of the Mercedes Benz Sprinter.

The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is the flagship model of Mercedes-Benz Vans.  The Sprinter, which was first produced 20 years ago in  Düsseldorf plant in Germany, has grown to become a bestseller in major markets around the world.

The new units of the Sprinter is also an attempt by Weststars to provide value suited for passengers, drivers and fleet owners.

The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 324 KA comes with features like fuel-efficient petrol engines, high-performance roof air conditioners, electrical sliding doors, reverse camera and 14 – 19 seats depending on customers’ preference.

The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter puts great emphasis on comfort in its interior with features like the high-performance roof air conditioner, seating with adjustable backrest, interior LED illumination, wood flooring, interior design with black Tunja fabric, 14 – 19 seats depending on customers’ preference, Audio 15 multimedia system, instrument cluster with pixel-matrix display, 3-point seat belt and a locking glove compartment with considerable stowage space.

With regards to performance, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 324 KA is equipped with an M272 petrol engine with 190 kW (258hp) power output and 5900 rpm torque; the engine is also coupled with automatic transmission. This fits perfectly with the requirements of Nigerian roads.

Speaking on the new units of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Mr. Mirko Plath, CEO, Weststar Associates Limited commented; “The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter’s global appeal is one that is recognized by businesses and transporters in the Nigerian market. It is our utmost goal to ensure that our customers get a product that is able to attend to the challenges they face on Nigerian roads and most importantly add significant value to their businesses.”

Building on its success and global appeal, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter continues to dominate the vans segment and it is the choice vehicle for the transportation industry in Nigeria.

The new units of the Mercedes Benz Sprinter, which is already fast-selling,  is currently available at Weststar Associates Limited.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/weststar-associates-limited-authorized-general-distributors-of-mercedes-benz-passenger-cars-and-commercial-vehicles-in-nigeria/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by HospitalityDiva(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
I need one of these to travel home for Christmas this year,,,

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
undecided
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by tillaman(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
I love me this ride, I can simply take out some chairs and replace with poles and some sweet arse chics, it’s gonna be one hell of scene!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by AmuRubber(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Since it's a Mercedes product, I give it a pass mark.

6 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by baratech: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice ride
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's alright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Rosella1: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
God is good motors oya ohhh. The time to replace that Chinese van wanna be Benz has come! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
If person prize this one now e go pass 10 milla fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
God is Good has a version of this car.

8 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by soleexx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by LOWLIFER: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
BENZ; another name for Class and Opulence.. cool

3 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by chinavs9ja(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good

Get your website design Today...check my signature

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by mcmbonu: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Johnbosco77(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Las Las na how much?
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by Jamersirwin1971: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Here in Ghana Mercedes Sprinter is what they use as commercial transportation...

6 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
God is good motors uses the sprinter alot. But it's a kind of vehicle I always think can easily tumble or swerve anytime I have a look at it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by PotatoSalad(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Poor journalism. Nothing about price. mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by godstime88(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
alphaNomega:

Why are you doing this?
I don't understand his point
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by shogsman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
LOWLIFER:
BENZ; another name for Class and Opulence.. cool

What will you know call the likes of Rolls Royce and mayabach.

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na ambulance?

1 Like

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by frubben(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Innocent oya we need this sharply .

Kia Kia get to work
Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

What will you know call the likes of Rolls Royce and mayabach.
Those people shouting Benz up and down don't know a thing about cars. What Benz is doing in today's Africa was what blackberry did those years too. There was a time range Rover was the trending thing here... Then came venza and now it's Benz. Benz is just a car for poor people who wanna have a taste of what luxury feels like. The brand is good but the hype is getting too much and irritating.

15 Likes

Re: More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria by eghuan1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Can these compare with the Hiace?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos / Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.