Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here (436 Views)

MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale / 8 Money Saving Tips For 2020 / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here by yizzyweezy: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2017
It's 90 days to Christmas. If you are the spending type, you should start making plans to save now before christmas; so when the time comes, it doesn't take you unawares.

I opened this thread for us to share our saving techniques.
As for me:

I try my best to hustle 1000 naira every day and save it. 1000 naira for 90 days is 90k. Enough to spend for christmas.
So how do I do it?

Get a piggy bank or an empty tin can
save 500 naira or more daily (Don't break the chain)
Keep the tin can in a place difficult for you to reach (You need to pay this sacrifice, it will discourage you from spending)

Share yours.
Re: 90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here by Florblu(f): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice idea.
Re: 90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here by hood2baba: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the tip.
I have a special savings account for Christmas Only...I save at least 20k every month.

So i guess I'm good to go

(1) (Reply)

Earning Passive Income Even In This Time Of Recession.. Earn 5-6 Figures Monthly / Financial Assistance / Printing Business For Sale In Lagos Fully Functional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.