Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies (52579 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video) / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

I partially agree with you

Boko is a local terrorist organization but callous and brutal in nature.

Igbos is international terrorist organization diabolical criminal and dubious in nature

The truth is both are dangerous and they are PERSONA NON GRATA
okoko! grin
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Theakthedream: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Funny enough IPOB is very much operational and even held a rally in aba few days ago
He is back.... Were you there?.. Lying liar
Please hold another one tomorrow with a video to show as a proof.. I pity your yansh..

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
sorom4:
Every President that went to UN meeting has returned back to their country to deliver the dividend of democracy to her people EXCEPT one AGAFU who chooses to continue his main aim of been elected (Travelling).

Nigeria has never been cursed before like it is since 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by MayorMgbedike(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chief zombie !

Can you define "Terror", Terrorist and "terrorism" for us ?

If U.S can say that IPOB did not fall under terrorist category under their law, I wonder how ur pay-masters come about categorizing IPOB a terror organization?

As one guy comment earlier on a thread like this, it takes a govt of TERROCRACY to label a non-violent organization like Ipob a terrorist organization.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by mastasam(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
See how quick the financiers of Kanu and IPOB were trailed. Good job!

Should we not even deploy same intelligence team to assist unravel the bokoharam financiers, and those who fund ammunition for fulani herdsmen.
but what is happening to the financiers if boko haram an Fulani herdsmen
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Johncuppa(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

I partially agree with you

Boko is a local terrorist organization but callous and brutal in nature.

Igbos is international terrorist organization diabolical criminal and dubious in nature

The truth is both are dangerous and they are PERSONA NON GRATA
Bro, I just sent a PM, please, reply ASAP, it's serious please.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by tpapi: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
IPOB is not a terrorist organization under French law.The FG government can investigate from now til thy kingdom come.There is nothing they can do to close down the account or arrest the operator
ok tel him to come out n hold rally in any part of nigeria again

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Whether IPOB is registered abroad or anywhere is immaterial. The most important thing we have achieved is that the terrorist group can no longer operate in this country.
you lack wisdom
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by solomonsly11(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Has the people sponsoring boko haram exposed since over how many years back? Where many lives lost and many properties destroyed.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by tiwiex(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Should we not even deploy same intelligence team to assist unravel the bokoharam financiers, and those who fund ammunition for fulani herdsmen.
NY thought exactly. Till now BH details remains mysterious. Na every year dem dey kill Shekau.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by kennykendo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
I 'commend' the efforts of the federal government in 'digging out' the hidden 'activities' of the 'terrorist' group.

Now listen, with sense and wisdom for anyone who wishes to quote me.

I'm a full blooded Igbo, but not an IPOB spearheader, if it is the will of God for secession to exist fine..if it isn't it won't come to light..

Now another thing to note is this, what has happened to the brutal, diabolical, heartless and nasty activities of the 'herdsmen' that were not tagged 'terrorists'? ...and the Boko Haram insurgents?

IPOB supporters have an aim in mind, secession (supposedly), now what can you say is the goal of herdsmen who derive joy in penetration of hinterlands for the sole aim of killing, raping women and other lawless activities? I served in Anambra State and the day these herdsmen came, they arrived in a lorry with ammunitions, we the corpers in that area, had to alert the army barracks closest to us, plus the policemen and the village security team. but it was late, they had moved into Alor going into farms and destroying things....same happened in Aba, Obingwa if not that the youths took it upon themselves to chase those miscreants out of the village only imaginations know what would have happened. isn't that an act of terrorism?

What about Boko Haram, who go about bombing churches, mosques and even attaching bombs to humans in form of suicide bombers? isn't that an act of terrorism?

Oh Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram aren't terrorists right?

Merriam Webster's dictionary defines terror as 'violent or destructive acts (as bombing)committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands'.

Now what are the demands of the aforementioned bodies that are not checkmated...?

oh you'd say they were attacked in their camps (Boko Haram)..but what collateral damage did it incur? the loss of IDPs in Borno state.

I do not support Nnamdi Kanu's slander and aggression, but if you look at it systematically, you'd see that he draws his inference from the unchecked lawlessness of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

Tell me where you have heard IPOB killed anyone.. where? I can't say either...but the military sent to curb the situation used real bullets instead of rubber or other means to curb the case. The military was used to do a police job, undermining the services and functions of the police, which is to maintain law and order within a state, unlike the military whose sole aim is to protect a sovereign state from external manipulation...

Nigerians should tell themselves the truth, that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are tools in the hands of Northern politicians to gain economic, social and political control of this country....and until that is known in the hearts of Nigerians, python dances, crocodile smiles will be the least of the Hitler induced torment none Northerners will face.....

This government is worse than failure, the last government might have been bad...but this is the worst of it all....

N.B if your input is religion, tribe or negatively driven, quoting me will only worsen the case........

I am not sorry to this, although I have northern friends, naturally, they are violent because I have lived in the north for a good number of years...

I am not an ipob supporter before NCAN will attack me or themselves... have a good evening ahead.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Bambela(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Don't mind the hypocrisy
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ipob does not pose any threat like bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.I wonder why this Fulani government is wasting their time and effort to look for a scapegoat when the real terrorists are in sambisa forest.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Klington: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
the fact is that ipob has come to torment the igbo tormentors.

No amount of harassment, intimidation, unjust killings, lies, propagandas, image assassination etc can change that.

The earlier this tribal and religious bigot of a man gets it, the better for him

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Prof Chidi said that there is a white paper on the sponsors of Boko Haram. The govt has not talked about it but is zealous about proscribing IPOB.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Whether IPOB is registered abroad or anywhere is immaterial. The most important thing we have achieved is that the terrorist group can no longer operate in this country.
freecocoa come see chomtin
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecided sad The hunchback terrorist is a THIEF.I pity those ones that wear 2 by 4 half quarter trousers that chase u like cheetah with their expired Gala/fake lacasa in traffic supporting the fraudster..The jew Dat signed his bail bond should be pick and lock up.
......one Mumu spotted
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by edgecution(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I can proudly tell anyone who cares to listen that buhari is the chief financier of the boko haram group. Forget all this his chest beating and ranting. He purposely went to stay in london to see if he would be missed. Just like a person faking his own death to see who loves him. If buhari was sick then as claimed, Osibanjo would be thinking of getting elected. Dont give me that excuse that he is a pastor. Pastor my foot. The fulani members killing people are not terrorist abi? See how the Hausa will keep fooling us. Buhari is using the Ipob to boast his fallen reputation and regain his lost streak as a man of action. Learn from history. See how obama left bin Laden for last and used him to score huge political point

You just spewed trash. That Ethnic Bigot called Buhari is terminally ill. He needs to resign.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
The zombies will start opening their smelling mouths because of this APC lies.

The northern politicians and cabals are politically controlling the five fools in south east.

Let everyone protect their votes from riggers.

The north can't stop IPOB agitations.

IPOB are in over 121 countries.

2019 will be APC vs IPOB.

God bless Indigenous People Of Biafra.

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by kennykendo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

We must not wait for the your so called assembly

Check the military act

So please teacher don't teach us nonsense

we mustn't wait for 'your so called assembly'..really ?

check the military act?

what happened to the supremacy of the constitution?

Supremacy can be defined as “The position of having the superior or greatest power or authority”. The constitution can also be defined as “The fundamental and organic law of a nation or state that establishes the institutions and apparatus of government, defines the scope of governmental sovereign powers, and guarantees individual civil rights and civil liberties”. From the foregoing, it can be seen that constitutional supremacy is the position of the constitution having the superior or greatest power or authority.

Due to the fact that pursuant to S.2 of the Nigerian Constitution 1999 (as amended), Nigeria is a federal republic, it therefore has a written constitution. The general convention is that a written constitution is supreme, the Nigerian constitution provides for its supremacy in some of its provisions. These provisions shall be subsequently highlighted.

The first section of the 1999 constitution that deals with the supremacy of the constitution is S.1(1). It provides thus: “This constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on all authorities and persons throughout the Federal republic of Nigeria”
This section means that the provisions of the constitution are binding on all persons no matter how high or low. Even the number one citizen of the country, the President, is bound by the constitution. There are numerous case law in which the actions of the president were declared unconstitutional and of no effect whatsoever.

Though it is quite unfortunate that there have been arguments about the truth of the provision of S.14(2)(a) of the Constitution . It is contended in many quarters that this present constitution was foisted on us by the military government. It is said that inasmuch as the people did not choose their representatives to fashion out the constitution for them, therefore, it is not the people’s constitution.

This is democracy not military regime... this is in no way to insult you, as I have seen the tone at which you handle your replies...thank you.

liberal democracy till the end...

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by tiwiex(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
emi14:

We...you and who? You can't stop the mind of the people. The referendum is imminent. Where is apartheid in south Africa today. Many dead. Many imprisoned. Many tortured. At the end of tunnel of apartheid the light of freedom shines. Vos pupli...

Sometimes I feel this Sarkki is paid to say anything sha. He should realize by now that social media ain't saying people's mind that easily.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by xynerise: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
So IPOB is now the trending gist for our politicians to hide their dubious and uselessness under?

Wake Up Nigerians...Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Sleezwizz: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Funny enough IPOB is very much operational and even held a rally in aba few days ago

For your plastic mind... mtchewww

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by oluchi557(f): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
mumu governmnt keep on calling IPOB terrorist,pls can u conquer terroist in just a week,real terrorist are very difficult to conquer biko,Illiteracy at its peak

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
So they no want make Ipob have money or form allies with other nations so that they will kill us Wella. Stupid fools. We also know this supporting Nigeria USA and Britain.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by blackboy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Them never unmask Boko Haram financiers and sponsors. We can see those in power are not serious about tackling Boko Haram but to use them as propaganda tools. But come to IPOB , sharp sharp they are trying to unmask those behind it.

What is a terrorist group? Who are terrorist?

Hate speech? I think religion will come in .

No one has been sentenced for all the religious crises since 1999 all in the name of Sharia which we all know is no longer being canvansed for like it was back then.

This government has made Kanu a legend not a rogue. And further been the cause and giving reasons for agitation for Biafra. The term 5% came to being in this administration meaning.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by vineyardfarms: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

DOUBLE STANDARD. WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO OPENLY FUND BOKO HARAM, WHEN WILL THEIR NAMES BE MADE PUBLIC
HATRED EVERY WHERE.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by GetMeRight: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
sorom4:
Every President that went to UN meeting has returned back to their country to deliver the dividend of democracy to her people EXCEPT one AGAFU who chooses to continue his main aim of been elected (Travelling).

My family has never been cursed before like it is since 2015
Fixed
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
The struggle for fairness and equity will continue. The usual coalition against the Igbo are presently working hard to keep the status quo. But they will fail.
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by Desyner: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Aufbauh:

I rest my case!
I hope no dialogue with BH also?
Re: The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Johncuppa:

Bro, I just sent a PM, please, reply ASAP, it's serious please.

Serious for what ?

Talk everything for here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.