Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,663 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF (23477 Views)

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by BALLOSKI: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2017
gbagyiza:
[color=#770077][/color]

you are making a big mistake by insulting everybody from the North...There are alot of different tribes from the north , that are marginalized by the same Hausa Fulani and they are not part of the so called northern agenda...
bros, I'm a northerner. I was only trying to know if his insult is directed at the whole north.
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by fikayor2(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
North right now

Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by Reference(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Restructuring will even benefit the poor northerners.

Sure. They will be liberated from their feudal overlords to be independent, educated, properly empowered and obviously de-radicalised. Then they will begin to resemble the progressive gulf Arab states they so like to identify with.
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by wingmanII: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
poseidon12:

Well, the North dictates the pace because the South and Middlebelt are too stupid to unite for their common good. I don't blame the North for having superior intelligence.

True talk. This is why I want IPOB to stop all agitations. Why must Igbo youths die to set free Southerners who do not appreciate but rather abuse and gloat over their ordeal. South west and south south will benefit most from a restructured Nigeria, yet rather than support IPOB, they are her worst critics.
IPOB should disband immediately and stop all agitations. We Southerners must continue to "enjoy" Nigeria until everyone receives sense.
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by guonno: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
LOVE AWKA
LOVE ANAMBRA
LOVE SE

GOD BLESS BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS.
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by solomonsly11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank you Allah, that all yoruba elders and leaders are supporting restructure of Nigeria state.
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by henrycantona(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Episteme2:
It's always about them. They dictate the pace at which Nigeria moves. You know you enjoy special privileges and advantages, the sensible thing to do is to ensure that other regions enjoy at least their constitutional advantages so that there won't be any much need for agitation for separation or restructuring. You enjoy all your own plus extra and you tell other regions to come and go and die.

that is why they are seriously looking for oil in the part of the North like say dem wan die
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by degamemaster(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Displaying and advertising their parasitic nature in every sphere of Nigerian discuss . What is really wrong with this people ?
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by Viergeachar: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
[s]There are three set of Oduduwa people.
The first set are the ones who laugh,drink,eat and make agreements with you only to go behind you and stab you to death. Their loyalty is neither for Oduduwa nor Nigeria but their pocket. They are very greedy and ready to do anything for wealth including allow Nigeria government to kill Oduduwa people for power,money and influence.
The second set are the ones who are very loyal to Oduduwa,they hate the Hausa-Fulani like shit but are very scared to open their mouth to say it. These are the true cowards in Oduduwa land They love and want freedom from Nigeria,to have their Oduduwa Republic but the moment they hear only Knockout, everyone of them hide under the bed shouting "Mi Fę Wahala Oooooh" This set are in the majority. They don't want to sacrifice their blood but want others ethnic groups to do fighting. They always say if Biafra go, they go but are not ready to die for their own freedom.
The third set are the ones you can describe as the "Afonjas". Though there is element of bravery in them,they are very confused. They don't know whether to be loyal to Oduduwa or to the Gambaris from Sokoto. They are the Bat of Oduduwa land,they don't belong to air nor to the ground,their umbilical cord is divided into two,one tied to the Gambaris and the other tied to the Oduduwa. Though,they are in the minority,they are very powerful because they are sometimes heavily financed by the Gambaris to put Oduduwa in check. They can also be described as a Chameleon with two flags on their head, one Oduduwa flag, one Gambari flag
With this set, Oduduwa will remain slaves to the Gambaris forever. THIS IS THE TRUTH[/s]

Loooonatic!
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by joygreT: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
IR SERVES TINUBU RIGHT..... NORTHERN POLITICS IS TO USE YOU AND DUMP YOU ONCE YOU ARE FROM OTHER REGION...CHECK HISTORY...
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by myobjective: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
cy4cent:
We owe the North nothing, absolutely nothing!

You are tired of a marriage, and you opt for separation, cos you feel your spouse is choking and maltreating you, then he or she turns around to say the only condition to allow you pull out is Blah, Blah, Blah!

Why should they feel they have the right to dictate to Nigeria ?
This is the born to rule mentality everyone has been complaining about.

If this forced marriage, called Nigeria would have worked, the north did more damage to it with this type of mindset, throwing a spanner at the wheel of progress.

Thank you my sister, I don't know why we are having this discussion, the southern of this country don't owed the north (north west and east )anything, we don't need to negotiate with them on how to use resources available to us.

And when people from the middle belt that has been marginalized, killed and people better positioned to take advantage because of their good climate, arable land, abundant natural resources and their closeness to the south to pitch their tent south ward side with the North, I get contused.

The biggest winner from a restructured Nigerian will be the people that produces crude oil and middle beltan people these are the two group that should be and the fore front of the call for restructuring.

Let's us forget about crude oil, most North eastern and western state are semi arid land that are constantly encroached by desertification, these two regions not only need oil or free money from the south and middle belt but also want their land.

Restructuring is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by myobjective: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Reference:

Sure. They will be liberated from their feudal overlords to be independent, educated, properly empowered and obviously de-radicalised. Then they will begin to resemble the progressive gulf Arab states they so like to identify with.

The so called progressive Arab state are the one with unthinkable huge oil and gas deserves with very small population. Countries like Saudi Arabia will be worse than Northern Nigeria without oil.

No extremely conservative Islamic society can developed without extreme mineral wealth...if you doubt my assertion go to Yemen
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by myobjective: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2017
bilal4riid:

Every region has it's own share of predicament
Only in the So called literate region you find :
Arm robbery
Kidnapping
Fake fake...
IPOB
Vandals
Baby factory
Did you mention stealing? I can c in this one, Dezeini, Kashamu, Alamegsy, Ibori, Odua, NIA DG etc must be sent.

Are you saying the North is a Paradise where individuals live by the law?

North eastern Nigeria is one of the worse place to live on earth , a region comparable to war torn nations like Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Somalia

North lead among use drug, corruption, sexual transmitted disease, homosexuality etc.

It us the region with the largest number of parasite, a region where a great number of people depend on petroleum marketing as a way to steal government money, a region where majority depend heavily on government hand out
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by olamefun1990(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
nnokwa042:
if white people got the type of ur mind set they will still be backward like all blacks African countries,which economy are u talking about ?economy based on oil or economy based on export like Germany or China,

Who mentioned oil.... Apparently oil still give both south and south west the million miles edge over the north. Education wise the north is nowhere, in terms of attracting investment, the north is never anyone's first option.... I spent my whole childhood and teenage years in the north.... So I'm speaking from experience...... Wake up man
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by olamefun1990(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
which pace are Yoruba's setting abeg no include Lagos as one of ur achievement... we all know it come about

I forgot Lagos is a Northern state like kwara..... Let me burst ur bubbles.... The southwest is the only region every single Nigerian has a dream to go to.. ... It's just what it is.......
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by olamefun1990(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

Is that your dad? You sure look alike.

Are u crushing on that old man? Didn't know u do older men.......... It's not good for ur health. I'm surprised u went through the pain of downloading my picture. .. Ouch don't crush Missy..... I'm taken........ Pained girls are dangerous to my health grin grin grin
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
olamefun1990:

I forgot Lagos is a Northern state like kwara..... Let me burst ur bubbles.... The southwest is the only region every single Nigerian has a dream to go to.. ... It's just what it is.......
kai says who , apart from Lagos which we all know it come about which other state in Yoruba land you can be proud of walihi no allow my Nyamiri friend hear you oooO
Re: Restructuring: It Will Not Be Easy For The North To Give Up Its Advantages - NEF by nnokwa042(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
olamefun1990:

Who mentioned oil.... Apparently oil still give both south and south west the million miles edge over the north. Education wise the north is nowhere, in terms of attracting investment, the north is never anyone's first option.... I spent my whole childhood and teenage years in the north.... So I'm speaking from experience...... Wake up man
u said SW west will not feel the impact let's just imagine that Nigeria goes back to regional government let every one control its resources will u tell me it will not hit SW?if 36 States can share money from 2.5 barrels of oil every month imagine what will happen when only 5 states shares it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.