Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (31161 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
A young man simply identified as Akachukwu who is said to be a hardcore member of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB was gruesomely murdered yesterday night in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to multiple online reports, the young man was reported to have been shot dead near his residence.

The reason for this killing could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/biafra-ipob-member-shot-dead-near-residence-port-harcourt-graphic-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Proof

Not everybody is Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Brb

Lemme go and show Nnamdi Kanu if he would identify him embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
So anyone shot or maimed is ipob member ?

Even the news said the cause of the death can't be ascertained

9 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by CaptainG00D: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Proof
Not everybody is Igbos

Really.. so he is not "ipob terrorist" ? undecided

Nairaland adult miscreant now u asking for proof .when u blab here daily and post yrash without proof.

Common sense fall on u, basic edication falll on u

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by DonMaxxy(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
k
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Are you now scared of Buhari and his kitchen cabinet ending up before ICC.

I thought you wanted all Biafrans dead.

This news should excite you.

The fear of ICC is the resetting of brains.

Even you don quiet.

Let me contact Tonyebarcanista Madridguy Yyeske Fulanmafia for you

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tyup(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

thankq god for you o....reading the comment I was like shey na person help sarrki comment it's unusual of you. anyway nice one tho wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Bari22: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
His terrorist brothers are to blame
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
tyup:

thankq god for you o....reading the comment I was like shey na person help sarrki comment it's unusual of you. anyway nice one tho wink

Am a patriot bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians sha.... Op u better get ur facts right!! IPOB ko

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tyup(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot bro
nah you discriminate people from the east
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by mazimee(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

You intentionally skipped the part that states that he is A hardcore IPOB supporter

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

See fear oooo

So you guys are not happy again over the death of Biafrans

Op pls send it global so that we can push Buhari and his gang closer to ICC

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
tyup:

nah you discriminate people from the east

I will not bro

I am only against miscreants like Fulani herdsmen, Igbos and any form of lawless group

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
u guys are very funny. what if he was a victim of armed robbery attack, does it change the fact that he's was an IPOB member before his death? nobody said he was killed by soldiers as some may speculate... smh
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
dainformant:
u guys are very funny. what if he was a victim of armed robbery attack, does it change the fact that he's was an IPOB member before his death? nobody said he was killed by soldiers as some may speculate... smh

Op I always comment on your thread coz it makes a lot of senses

Having said that ,

On this he can be a criminal and also claimed to be Igbos to perpetrate evil

So it should be reported as a man shot dead

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

See fear oooo

So you guys are not happy again over the death of Biafrans

Op pls send it global so that we can push Buhari and his gang closer to ICC

Oga shvt up jare.. "biafrans" seriously whenever I hear that ehn...I just can't hold it back grin grin..

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Wetin concern ICC with this one? shocked becos ayam not understanding

OjukwuWarBird:

Even you don quiet.

Why can't we.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tyup(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

I will not bro

I am only against miscreants like Fulani herdsmen, Igbos and any form of lawless group

once upon a time an igbo officer was killed in the battle field with boko haram n you'd came heavily on the innocent officer. was he lawless to?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by PointZerom: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Financialfree: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by bebanky: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Even you don quiet.

Why can't we.?

See this one o...which mumu ICC?

Bashir of Sudan and all hos atrocities is not in ICC yet and you are talking trash.

Why did the south african govt not arrest him when he went there? Was south africa not a signatory to ICC?
Foolish people....before international comunity will come,them don kill una finish.Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Bolustical: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2017
This story is not accurate,

The dead guy MIGHT have been a cultist and an IPOB member at the same time,

He might have been killed because of cultism and not because of Biafra,

All this is to whip up sentiments.

Ko le werk.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2017

Rivers of blood....

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by markliter: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Bari22:

His terrorist brothers are to blame
undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by belindar: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:

You intentionally skipped the part that states that he is A hardcore IPOB supporter

So every Igbo man or woman is an IPOB Member. Just check your brain. How do they know is an IPOB member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Even you don quiet.

Why can't we.?

One thing that is always particular about Ipob terrorist are their dumbness..
Small thing they cry *UNN, ICC, AU, etc...
Togo's govt has cut its people from the social media, and its systematically killing its citizens for protesting against its continous stay in power..
U been hear am for UN council ?

Cameroon is at an impasse, the anglophone part of cameroon have been totally margimalized, Paul Biya from Francoohone Cameroon has been rullkng for like forever now and filling his carbinet wit french speakers, they have been no school or work in the whole southern Cameroon for 2years now.. They hv been assassination of southermers who stamd against the opression.. Did u hear anything about it in the UN council ?

And you idiots keep talking of ICC.
To qualify to be something of interest to the ICC
U need get defined territory, defined system of organisation, defined command structure among others, to this day and Ipob terrorist does not know were biafra extends to.. Na so una go dey talk say lagos na biafra, akwa Ibom na biafra, even Kaduna sef..
You terrorists need to read small, to get sense so una no go dey die for worthless course... Like .

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hAlexandro(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
wink
mhizesther:
you mind to follow back ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / Okoduwa Eddyson: AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.