Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (31153 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) (2) (3) (4)

Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by stephenduru: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
There was a mild drama in Nnewi,Ananbra State after vigilante members flogged a supposedly mentally deranged man who came to destroy a shrine.The man accused the shrine of killing his brother who was meant to be a reverend father.The chief priest called the vigilante members who stormed the area,disarmed the man who was with a cutlass,flogged and arrested him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/drama-in-anambra-as-vigilante-confront.html

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by stephenduru: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by JasonScoolari: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Those who the gods wants to destroy, he first makes them MAD.

When I was still a little boy, I always have this ambition of becoming the next "Demon Destroyer" like the founder of God's Grace Ministry, Bishop Daniel Dikeji Miyèri Jèsu, A.K.A Osu Akpeji, who derives pleasure in cutting down shrine trees and setting them ablaze. But as I grew older, I understand that everyone has his/her right to practice whatever religion they believe in.

Even Jesus said "Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar and what belongs to God, to God.

They should tie him to the shrine tree and flog him back to sanity. Useless Ewù.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by IamD18: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
The chief priest called the vigilante members who stormed the area,disarmed the man who was with a cutlass,flogged and arrested him.
The chief priest is a coward!

He for use em diabolic power nh, make the angry man use knife rip his head comot.

Believe in all these ancestral traditional shiiiits at your own peril.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by stephenduru: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
What concern the man with the shrine and how did he know the deity killed his brother.

Oha-awueze isiudo.

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
The shrine strong
Kill brother
Come still make this one collect maximum brushing

I recommend we use this diety for swearing in.
I know one certain person wey go dry like crayfish immediately he lie

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
So the vigilante are fighting for the gods?

This one weak me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Unlimitk(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Barbaric and backward ppl

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Those who the gods wants to destroy, he first makes them MAD.

When I was still a little boy, I always have this ambition of becoming the next "Demon Destroyer like the founder of God's Grace Ministry, Bishop Daniel Dikeji Miyèri Jèsu, A.K.A Osu Akpeji, who derives pleasure in cutting down shrine trees and setting them ablaze. But as I grew older, I understand that everyone has his/her right to practice whatever religion they believe in.

Even Jesus said "Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar and what belongs to God, to God.

They should tie him to the shrine tree and flog him back to sanity. Useless Ewù.
So you mean that ambition of yours is not gonna come to reality?

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by JasonScoolari: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Divay22:

So you mean that ambition of yours is not gonna come to reality?
Nope, I rather destroy poverty, that one worst pass any Demon. grin

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Evablizin(f): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

He for use em diabolic power nh, make the angry man use knife rip his head comot.

Correct,dat one na fake chief priest.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by haize123: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmm all is well
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Deborachi(f): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why would the chief priest call vigilante? Can't he challenge the man himself? With all the power he claims to have. grin
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by yinkus6750(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
The chief priests should have called the gods of the shrine. Not vigilante.

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:

[b]Even Jesus said "Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar and what belongs to God, to God.

.[/b]
I pity you with your nonsense, so Jesus said give what belong to Cesar or what is Cesar's to Cesar

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
The gods are wise...

That mad man should be dealt with seriously.
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by brenden29: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
all is no well bro
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by shizzydonald(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy and sell bitcoin, Giftcards (iTunes, Amazon etc)fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

WhatsApp:+2348119287829.���⛹‍♀

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by Fadomero(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
this is what happened when the gods are powerless
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by donbenie(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

And we should believe in all the Oyibo man's Gods,

Because he said so?

#KOLOMENTALITY

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by donbenie(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fadomero:
this is what happened when the gods are powerless
The same god the man accused of killing his brother.. shocked

If it kill him too now,

They'll say it wicked.. cool
Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by incogni2o: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
I don't know why people are supporting the Vigilantes.

Is it proper in a civilized sane society to be putting boiled egg and Yam and Palm oil on the road side?

SMH for all of you

Re: Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi by heartradeo: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
This one na serious matter

55-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Buying Twins In Imo After Faking Pregnancy / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo