Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Am About Changing My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About Changing My Mind (666 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Pls Help: My Fiancee Talk Back@me, In A Manner Dat I Feel Changing My Mind / Wat To Tell A Girl At First Meeting. Hi,nls I Was Scared Of Changing My Life Style But Found Out Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About Changing My Mind by preciouz24: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2010
I am alrdy engaged to my boyfrend and we alrdy planning marrisge.then i met this guy on facebook who happend 2 be an alumini of my skol,we always kept in touch.but all of a sudden i began goin crazy 4 him nd he also says that he loves me.i told him i hve a guy bt he still insist on us havin a rltinship though we have nt met bt i think when i see him am goin 2 change my mind.BUT I STILL DO LOV MY FIANCE.wat do u rily think i shud because am nt rdy 2 lose any wink
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by beingme(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2010
u know what u want or rather u don't really knw what u want.

u ve ur life to live and ur choice to make. chose from both whom u will love to spend ur life with and get real
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2010
You really want to know what I think?

I think you are a foolish woman!
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by candyshore: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2010
lol @thoniaslim . grin
anyway poster stick to ur fiance d other guy is just a distraction.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by whitesturd(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2010
How can u say u are not ready to lose any?u ursef do u tink wot u said makes sense?u cant possibly love two guys @ the same time.prolly ure lusting over the other.and u cant eat ur cake and stil ve it at the same time.so make up ur mind.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by googles: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt]seriously, you will ditch your fiance for a Face Book affair
watever happened to that saying about the devil you know. . . . .
well wats my own. . . . .watever rocks thy boat, sailor  lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by Odunnu: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2010
U r contemplating as in even giving it a tot ditching ur man 4an online guy!r u kiddin me?
If I knw dat ur fiance,i'l advice hm2 leav u cz its ur type dat swing 4evry 'i luv u' and mark ds,u'l b a vry big adulterous woman unles u learn 2curb ds ur itching earz.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by tosyne007(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2010
all i can say is that taking such a step will be SHEER STUPIDITY! If i understand u clearly, u want to ditch ur boyfriend for someone u've not seen and only been talking? that will be a crazy thing to do.

And ur last statement, (u don't want to lose any) any of wat? do u mean u don't want to lose any of the two guys? Simply puy, i think u are confused and u don't know wat u want. wat happens if ur newly found love comes out not to be wat/who u think he is? I'm sure u will cover ur bum-bum with ur tail like a whipped dog and run back to ur FIANCE.

U better watch it and hold on to wat's real.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by beingme(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2010
online miracle in the name of love
maybe i will call it a love statement
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
this is what happen when people DONT MARRY FOR THE RIGHT REASON!!!!!!
the poster has already FAILED miserably as a wifey before she is even married.
i hate to see what she will get up to when she gets bored of married life.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by Busybody2(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lawdy lawd, the thing this loff wouldn't cause sha, hmmm.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by r231(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
simple equation, since you are engaged to one and you are not ready to lose both of them
tell the other one to get you a ring as well and marry both of them the same day. hissssssss

like brownjay said: the poster has already FAILED miserably as a wifey before she is even married.

so i feel sorry for your nxt victim
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by naijaswag1: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
You don't love any of those guys.Until you are able to differentiate between friendship for marriage and friendship for romance you will still remain at status quo.It's better for you to marry who you prefer since you are already confused at this stage.I see you marrying your fiancee and still poking that the other guy.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by mikkyphp(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
Aww, i forsee a generation of an all time high for divorce rates and single mums, too bad no alimony for naija, the men go just dey straff all those foolish women wey dey tink say na luf,
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by Riodiao(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Facebook is tearing realationships apart even marriage. Iv told my babe the day she adds a male frnd on fbk,even if d boy 'wowor' pas me 1 hundred tymes, i'll tear dat contract paper with her. Poster 'ur a BIG, MIGHTY FOOL 4 takin fb stuf serious, u can as well date me dat u havn't seen or met
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by milkan05(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
fb wahala
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by omega25red(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
who are all these people hooking up through FB

@ poster why not call off the engagement and let your fiance know that you want to date because you are obviously not ready for the commitment that is marriage
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
mE THINKS U ARE CoNfUsEd.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by tachi(f): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
lol! don't make the mistake of losing a good man.

tread with extreme caution.
Re: Am About Changing My Mind by daylae(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
A bird at hand is worth much more than a thousand at large. How do you know the fb guy is not a ruse? For you not to lose either way,you better stick with your man. Unless maybe you don't luv him.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Daughter Become Second Wife? / Hair Around her dotcoms / The irrestible Kaka & the Succulent Full Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.