Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) (53684 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2021
OAP Tolu Oniru-Demuren, popularly known as Toolz, has shown off her bikini body in new photos posted on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports

She captioned the photos;

"Sun-kissed and blessed!
I'm pretty certain I can work remotely from here"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSsRK_UMtBK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The mother of two is currently on vacation with her husband, Tunde and their children in Dominican Republic.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2021
One of the few babes with something upstairs..

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Make sense. They should enjoy life is too short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Tony3245(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Better soup na money kill am

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by EmptyGarden(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Where is the bikini na? Na big black pant and bra I dey see o.

349 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by adefitim(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Heavyweight

25 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by money121(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Oppor

8 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by dimmyj(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Sweet
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Too fat thick for my liking

I fit break if she climbs me, slim and foldable babes are the best tongue

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
angry
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by setobaba: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
We thank God for toolz she’s decent to some degree

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nuelito: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Make i adjust my glasses before something go enter my eyes this morning

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Kindness218: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by CUMIN: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Fat titties grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by KiNg0G: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
that year everyone wanna bang this bîtch

When she got married, some people hand just seized

From the excessive masturbation, they gave her pics

Now, same men are here again... With same shît ...bloody Simps.

#bars
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Like bag of beans just like that JMk girl in bbnaija
I so much detest fat girls ehn undecided
setobaba:
See laps

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by sommy03(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Ike nsi lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by OfeAchi: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
angry
Is she actually married?
Should a married woman advertise her goods in public? Unless of course, there is a client out there she's codedly trying to reach.
Anyways, it's none of my business. I've got charts to analyze.

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Jolagy: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
cool
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Baby elephant

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Holadokun(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
God have mercy upon we single guys

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Big brain diva...Toolz

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Na d yansh be family?

16 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by Harrykn: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
I need money, who go show me way bayi
I really need money not all this body, big legs, small head.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) by alonzoivaan: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.