Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buying Clothes For Packaging,a Costly Business:by Bonez - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buying Clothes For Packaging,a Costly Business:by Bonez (1764 Views)

Cosmetics Packaging: A Crucial Element Of Your B2B Strategy / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / #time Management By #bonez #bonezworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Clothes For Packaging,a Costly Business:by Bonez by bonezworld(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2017
When I collected my first salary as a teacher,I was very excited but I had a problem weighing me down.I was totally divided with either buying new clothes,new shoes and new glasses so that I can show off(attract more attention) that something good is happening to me or re-invest the money into a business.As a young man that was so self centered and ready to do life.My mind was all on the look good syndrome but I don't know how it happened,I suddenly changed my mindset. I re-invested into business and just like that,God removed the fashion thing from me.What if I bought new clothes,shoes and looked good.Maybe I would still have my mind fully on music today without a side hustle.Doing music without a side hustle is one risky path i wont advice anybody to follow.Music needs sponsorship and you are your first investor,you are your first sponsor.You have to believe in yourself before people believe in investing in your dreams.This my principle is not just limited to music business alone.You can equally apply it to other aspects of life.Trying to follow fashion is good.But don't try it if you are not financially buoyant.packaging is not always the way forward.Looking too good with empty pockets attracts unnecessary attention to you.Today,this is how my smally's mind is on clothes but I try to advice him.I try to make him see things on the long run and not on the short run.I stand for him because I was once in that phase of my life some years ago and if i leave him now,he might not make the right choice concerning this aspect.At least he has learnt something new.So many young people want to do and experience life.So many young people are in this phase of their lives today.Looking good is good,but don't let it get into your head.I can't lie to you,looking all wealthy when you are not wealthy is a very costly business to embark on.It is far better to create ideas and invest on than spending all your savings on fashion that would always change with time.It costs you your hard earned savings.Don't get burnt twice..Be careful of short term and long term decisions.They matter alot..Anticipate my new song.Let's do this.Thank God for this.Everything to me is a lesson.Everything is a blessing.Don't learn things the hard way like me.My mindset no be here now again. Bonezizabonez.Long live bonezworld . Long live library and information science family .Bonez records ...story of my life.This is front page worthy.cc
check out my blog at http://bonezworld..com send me a friend request on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/ephraimkuhe1

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Is Full Of Fraud / Eskimi Chat About To Wave Goodbye / Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.