Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Actress Georgina Onuoha Shares Inspiring Words With Seductive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Georgina Onuoha Shares Inspiring Words With Seductive Photos (485 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Shares Inspiring Words With Seductive Photos by Ceoflexygist: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Days to her birthday, US based Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha has shared some very inspiring words about being true to one self especially as a woman and the words were accompanied with very hot photos which are quite unlike the mother of two.

According to Georgina who is well in her forties, it is a Shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of her body. Apparently, the actress has finally found the strength and beauty in her own body as she proudly puts the body on display in this post.

The actress while imploring women to be true to themselves whether emotionally or otherwise also vowed to be a new being as she adds another year.“I solemnly vow that this is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year I will be fierce, convival and still live tenderly” she wrote!

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/actress-georgina-onuoha-shares-inspiring-words-with-seductive-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Who Is Hospitalized, Receives Flowers And Ivy Park Sweatshirt From Bey / I Am A Producer And Need A Singer To Collaborate With. / The Best Time For Psquare To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.