Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project (20737 Views)

South East Celebrates As $2.7b Ibom Sea Port To Take Off In April PHOTOS / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by wildchild02: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
good move

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Theakthedream: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one from Akwari Ibom. And Fg
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by FA13(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
libertyhope2017:
ONCE AGAIN...DECEIVING SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE. SOMETIMES I GET VERY ANGRY AT SS PEOPLE. ASK YOURSELF...THEY HAVEN'T OPENED PORT HARCOURT, ONNE, CALABAR AND WARRI, ALL SS SEAPORTS TO FULL CAPACITY SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL GENUINELY SUPPORT A NEW SEAPORT IN THE REGION? I DON'T KNOW HOW OUR PEOPLE REASON...MY GOODNESS! I TIRED MEN,

We are not part of IPOB. Finish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Theakthedream: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
libertyhope2017:
ONCE AGAIN...DECEIVING SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE. SOMETIMES I GET VERY ANGRY AT SS PEOPLE. ASK YOURSELF...THEY HAVEN'T OPENED PORT HARCOURT, ONNE, CALABAR AND WARRI, ALL SS SEAPORTS TO FULL CAPACITY SINCE AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL GENUINELY SUPPORT A NEW SEAPORT IN THE REGION? I DON'T KNOW HOW OUR PEOPLE REASON...MY GOODNESS! I TIRED MEN,
This Ipob won't rest.... Allow us enjoy Nigeria biko....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by donbrowser(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
signature2012:

Guy you are always on all thread.I don't envy this your BMC work.
He is never available on threads against the fg. Note that
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Present sir...
Hope say u know, dat this news is a big blow to Ipob terrorist ?
Akwa Ibomites are not sentimental wrecks as those terrorists, PMB embarked on fixing the niger bridge, the most sort after thing in eastern Nigeria, and you guys are still seething with so much hate...
If Akwa Ibomite supported the Nigeria project even with no fed assistance, imagine the support after we hv our own port. Ipob terrorist are on very long things

Bro can u pls learn how respect other entity, thank u in advance

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by kstix(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Then why did Jonathan (from the south south) not do the needful? After u ppl will be shouting marginalisation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by kenny714433(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Plz they should.

All my dreams is to see Akwa Ibom resemble a city in America grin grin grin
Then I'll be working in d seaport, and Lala will come with a brown envelope looking for job..... But guess what....... I'll give his cv to ekaette selling akara to use and wrap her products cheesy grin
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Kenmoris22: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Ipob will tell Us Akwa Ibomite, that Nigeria is trying to stop us from getting a seaport, and here is the government budgetting for us to get a seaport...
I wonder what they will say again.
I wonder what Ipob terrorists will use in baegaining again..
E dong red for dem
ur pure mumu for how long will they continue to be promising to open this ibaka sea port all the former sea ports in south south have u ask ur self the reason why federal govt don't want them to start functioning like Calaber Porthaecut onne warri have u ask question about them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
IJOBA2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/25/fg-declares-support-for-akwa-ibom-seaport-project/
...Akuko, na just to talk am, greed and envy no go allow dem do am.
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Dare2Try(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
kenny714433:
Plz they should.

All my dreams is to see Akwa Ibom resemble a city in America grin grin grin
Then I'll be working in d seaport, and Lala will come with a brown envelope looking for job..... But guess what....... I'll give his cv to ekaette selling akara to use and wrap her products cheesy grin

Guy u funny sha
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by johnamedu: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Ipob will tell Us Akwa Ibomite, that Nigeria is trying to stop us from getting a seaport, and here is the government budgetting for us to get a seaport...
E dong red for dem
domb comment. In your opiny, ipob are the people to tell federal government what to do in as? Have u ever asked yourself why hasn't the government built statndard sea port in those coastal state of the as.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by johnamedu: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
E dong red for dem
dumb comment. In your opinion, ipob are the people to tell federal government what to do in the ss? Have u ever asked yourself why hasn't the government built statndard sea ports in those coastal States of the ss?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Kingspin(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have pass the level of support or words I just need to see ships start landing at Akwa ibom...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by juman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
APC rain is not reliable enough to plant anything.

If the governor is serious about the port, he should rather look for investor.
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one

Akwa ibom yaya

Tell your oga to hurriedly open that seaport at Ibaka if he wants to greatly silence IPOB and Biafrans.

By the time he Restructures Nigeria, even Kanu will cool down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Which 2017 budget again?

The one that only has 3months left?

Bros thanks for your intelligence. abeg collect Alomo bitters for that shop 'i go pay'.
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
E dong red for dem

I have never heard you talk about Ibaka seaport

I know that it has been pro IPOB members on Nairaland that have being Championing the establishment of Ibaka seaport.

Afonjas claiming Ibibios are so much on Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Erifenz: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Next year we still on the same story
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by GavelSlam: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kenmoris22:
ur pure mumu for how long will they continue to be promising to open this ibaka sea port all the former sea ports in south south have u ask ur self the reason why federal govt don't want them to start functioning like Calaber Porthaecut onne warri have u ask question about them

Onne seaport is functional.

Koko port in Delta was the route through which toxic waste was dumped in the 90's

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God for Kanu, IPOB and Pro Biafrans on Nairaland insisting that Ibaka seaport be built

Now it is left for Osibanjo to tell that idiot called Buhari to build it before December
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Iwaycee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
E dong red for dem

And u don't ask urself "why now" after so many years. Abi na today dey discover d water? ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Declaring suport is different from implementing.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iwaycee:

And u don't ask urself "why now" after so many years. Abi na today dey discover d water? ....

Don't mind that illiterate who have never championed the establishment of Ibaka seaport

Thank God that Biafrans brought up the issue of Ibaka seaport to international limelight

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Gotze1: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
E dong red for dem
One of them already wailing tirelessly in the front page by using capital letters to write throughout.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by 8stargeneral: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
We belive in talk and do
Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dare2Try:

Bro can u pls learn how respect other entity, thank u in advance
Wida you.. I referred to terrorist and not well thinking people... Are u a terrorist. ?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by OjukwuWarBird: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gotze1:
One of them already wailing tirelessly in the front page by using capital letters to write throughout.

The illiterate you mentioned has never for one day championed the establishment of Ibaka.

Pro Biafrans on Nairaland have being the ones championing the establishment of Ibaka seaport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good one by the federal government and all thanks to the various activists for restructuring, and shows that intransigent things cannot be achieved by negotiating with an opponent with all the aces and loaded dice alone. You need force or the the threat of force to gain traction sometimes. From. the funds for such a massive investment made possible by the Niger-Delta agitation to the calls for the delamination of this nation which will give it wings to fly if they can overcome the final hurdles of Customs and other statutory supervision which will not be easy.

I'm sure Donald Duke will be amazed at how far the country has gone and wonder if he governed at this time perhaps Tinapa wouldn't have become a white elephant. Small, small the Titanic will turn and miss destruction hopefully.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kenmoris22:

Why has the state govt not expanded on it ? Last i checked airports are in the exclusive list. But Akwa Ibom has one and no one is stopping us as we are enlarging to international standard

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnamedu:
domb comment. In your opiny, ipob are the people to tell federal government what to do in as? Have u ever asked yourself why hasn't the government built statndard sea port in those coastal state of the as.

Idiot
Dumb ass, do u know since wen We embarked on the Seaport project ? Was Ipob even conceived back then.. U guys are arrogant bleeps

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project by gulfer: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Describing Akwa Ibom as a state with a tradition of progressive activism, patriotism and development with strategic importance to the Federal government, Osinbajo said that provision has been made in the 2017 budget to support the project through the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) to support Akwa Ibom state in the development of Ibaka Deep Sea Port.
@Bolded, Osinbajo no go kill pesin with laughter, some people are not going to like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Nationality: Where APC Legal Team Got It Wrong / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore / Major PDP Financier Arthur Eze Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.