Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos (1558 Views)

PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by newsynews: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Ahead of her coming birthday, Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha has released some photos showing the strength and beauty her body is capable of.

She posted on Instagram:

It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable. Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength and not weakness. Being vulnerable is okay, it simply means you connect with your inner being that cares for those you love.
She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn by Love As another beautiful year is gently creeping in, I solemnly vow that; This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year, I will be fierce, convivial and still Love tenderly
Photo credit: @mayumiacostaphotography

https://www.wotzup.ng/actress-georgina-onuoha-racy-pre-birthday/

Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by newsynews: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2017
more

Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by ahnaija: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
rubbish
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by johnsnow001(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Western-ization of trends...

I always wonder what else women can offer apart from their body.

Any of them that's making 6 figures all of a sudden discovers she can be without a man, "single parent" and goes for divorce. While not work out something meaningful and be inspiring to others.

They Crazy af
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
You have to go nude to show the strength of your body now heh? O ga oh. sad
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by Partnerbiz3: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
I like d background shocked
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
When Kemi Olunyolo was mocking this woman I hated Kemi and developed sympathy and respect for her.

Little did I know she was this anyhow type of "everybody come and see me" type of ladies.
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by newsynews: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
What rubbish, nort that she's even hot like fire!
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by WotzupNG: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
modelmike7:
What rubbish, nort that she's even hot like fire!
Forget!

She's hot even after how many kids. Though I don't condone racy pictures

1 Like

Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by bellefidel(f): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
lol ... .slay mama😂😁
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by cruz97(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
I no kuku dey c dis girl for film
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by aariwa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Randy politicians are no longer fooled by these pictures.They are now sticking to their wives as this is buhari's and not Jonathan's era of free money for them.She is a hustler looking for money but the blame should not go to her but to any man that leaves his own problems at home to carry hers for a plate of porridge
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
nawa o, must all this yeyebrity go naked all in the name of fame, nsogbu dikwa
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by aariwa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
nawa o, must all this yeyebrity go naked all the the name of fame, nsogbu dikwa
Ego ka ana achu ,maka na ufodu umu nwanyi kwetara na oburu na agbaghi oto ,ego agaghi aputa

1 Like

Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
aariwa:
Ego ka ana achu ,maka na ufodu umu nwanyi kwetara na oburu na agbaghi oto ,ego agaghi aputa

ha jisie ike, ike ha jebelu ha

1 Like

Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by WotzupNG: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldndbeautiful:
nawa o, must all this yeyebrity go naked all the the name of fame, nsogbu dikwa
Her children's friends at school will soon start calling them names due to their mother's decision.
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by lilmax(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
disgusting
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
She's not looking too bad for her age
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by WotzupNG: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Houseofglam7:
She's not looking too bad for her age
but she's too old for this.

No maturity shown here.

That means people like Joke Sylva-Jacobs should start going unclad at her age.
Re: Actress Goergina Onuoha Releases Racy Pre-birthday Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
aariwa:
Randy politicians are no longer fooled by these pictures.They are now sticking to their wives as this is buhari's and not Jonathan's era of free money for them. She is a hustler looking for money but the blame should not go to her but to any man that leaves his own problems at home to carry hers for a plate of porridge

The bolded got me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Lasbery, And Others Stuck For Hours In An Elevator In Lekki / I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina / Big Family - Check Out Dele Momodu Sons At MKO Abiola Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.