Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (76807 Views)

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Crushed Indomie Waste For Your Farm Animals And Pet In Larger Quantities / Neymar Jr. Cuddles His Teddy Pet In A Cute Outfit(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=60811941]An experienced snake handler was found dead in his bedroom just yards away from his pet python.

Dan Brandon, 31, suffered 'serious injuries' and died at his home in Hampshire, where he lived with his parents and an array of exotic pets.

One of his snakes, which can grow up to an incredible 25ft, was found slivering near his body, after seemingly escaping from its pen.Hahaha....Eleyi o gidi gaaan ni o.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by fidet1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. He won't and even if be does, there's a lady that will continue the active service. Is she her wife, gf or something?
Both of them though, playing with deadly snakes. They was a time power supply was interrupted and he held his phone torch while the lady was trying to put a losed snake back in its house.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
A snake is a snake!!!!

But pythons are not poisonous undecided It probably just suffocated him to death shocked
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tecno66:
Injuries from what? Was there a constriction?

God bless you. Nigerians are not very smart people as nobody deemed it fit to ask what caused the death of the snake handler. In the whole gamut of the report, nowhere was it mentioned that the snake handler was constricted to death by the python. It was only stated that the handler sustained serious injuries leading to his death.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
I believe someone killed him and freed the snake to cover up. I don't see why a snake handler would be so careless with his snake and not know what to do in such a case. How did he end up on the floor? Was he standing when he got strangled. Too many unanswered questions.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Smartademu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
While we are here doing the fake Python dance, the real Python was there dancing in UK. grin grin
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
So python dance still dey OBODO oyinbo abi? bros u no dance well that is y u go b4 ur python safe trip to God.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Softwork grin
Is their work oooo cheesy.

Modified:
What is special about being FTC sef? grin
Abeg check the moniker of the STC guy below cheesy

I just clinched both positions and still yet chichi no enter my bank account.
You see you people stop celebrating mediocrity

If FTC receive prices; what will the op be given?
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
eodavids:

If FTC receive prices; what will the op be given?
Beats me what the noise about making it is all about

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
NicoBaba:
Snake in monkey shadow.. RIP snake master.. also I won't be surprise if dis guy (simon) in S.Africa dat catches snake for a living for $30 end up same way..dude love snake damn much

I love that Simon Documentary a lot.
Its one of my favourite TV show that keeps me busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Jakande Estate, Isolo. Ask of iya awele
thanks dear
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Python dance 4
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Na the snake kill am spiritually.
what? shocked are you okay?
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. He won't and even if be does, there's a lady that will continue the active service. Is she her wife, gf or something?
mehn..dah dude got courage.. yeah she (siouxsie)is his gf.. They got each other's bk deeply..
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by danigbo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Before nko ?
This is occupational hazard !
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Abeg who know where them dey sell pythton perpersoup wink
ask lala 4 direction
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Abeg who know where them dey sell pythton perpersoup wink
lala go tell u
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by onyedika946(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Python dance, here we come..
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Ashley86400: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
White people will play with lions and live with snakes. . .but will easily cross to the other side of the road when they see a black man walking towards them. . .SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
in his next life he will not ever ever ever mess with serpents Again, this white people they think lions and snakes can talk like in the movies and jungle books. my sister inlaw has 2 snakes, 1 turanchula, 6 dogs, and 1lizard as pets in her house and she is wondering why i never come with my sons for christmas, birthdays and thanks givings.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by EaglesT(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
NicoBaba:
Snake in monkey shadow.. RIP snake master.. also I won't be surprise if dis guy (simon) in S.Africa dat catches snake for a living for $30 end up same way..dude love snake damn much

You sabi this guy cheesy grin
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thanks dear

wink
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Snake can never in History b pet to Human
No matter how u force it?e go kill u instantly?
Wild animal is wild animal
He died of dere bite
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by chukkystar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
coolcharm:
Like the Python decided it was time to dance on Him.
lols U no well ooo
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Davidhero(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
NicoBaba:

I enjoy watching his videos.

The guy's so real that i believe that's his talent. And he loves his job too...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
NicoBaba:
so you watch that program too on NatGeo. Snakes in the city... simon and his girlfriend, they deal with all sorts of species...
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
ask lala 4 direction
hahhaha grin
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Live carelessly and die carelessly. Those who ride on the back of lions always end up in their belly. RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
xclusivedaniel6:
I love that Simon Documentary a lot.Its one of my favourite TV show that keeps me busy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World’s oldest dog, Bobi, turns 31 years old today. / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.