Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Romantic Death Sentence - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Romantic Death Sentence (1463 Views)

Sentence Wahala / Hushpuppi Live Video From Prison Exposed By Friend Hours After Sentence 11yrs / That Sentence You Can't Make Without A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Death Sentence by Cossybob(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dating an uneducated girl is nice and dope, until you texts her "good night and sweet dreams", and she replies "good night my love, may your gentle soul rests in peace", hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin����
i'm sorry for revealing wah yhur babe sent to you last nyt, i just cant hold myself again..
#GOE
well!!!#dahsnoneofmabiz_tho.. it's not my dating, its your own grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Death Sentence by falcon01: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cossybob:
Dating an uneducated girl is nice and dope, until you texts her "good night and sweet dreams", and she replies "good night my love, may your gentle soul rests in peace", hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin����
i'm sorry for revealing wah yhur babe sent to you last nyt, i just cant hold myself again..
#GOE
well!!!#dahsnoneofmabiz_tho.. it's not my dating, its your own grin grin grin
hey!! what are you trying to say?
Re: Romantic Death Sentence by Cossybob(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
falcon01:
hey!! what are you trying to say?
Dude, it's straight forward in what other way do you want me to construct it Hope you are not what i think you are?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Death Sentence by falcon01: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cossybob:
Dude, it's straight forward in what other way do you want me to construct it Hope you are not what i think you are?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
and what is it you think i am??
still need explanation though
Re: Romantic Death Sentence by Cossybob(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
falcon01:
and what is it you think i am??
still need explanation though
Man,who appointed me a judge or arbitrator over you

(1) (Reply)

Lets All Support A Nairalander / Hmmm What I Saw In Google Street View / Three Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.