Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon (20349 Views)

Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Departs London For Abuja (video) / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Gkay1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
just imaging, Nigerian confused to an extent that to type president became problem.
presient buhari or president buhari.
all will be well.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by divineshare(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
na for zambia im wan land before? mtcheww
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by abudawah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Since he left
Everything has been right
Even ASUU has called of their strike
Its better he stays there
We are ok without him[/quote]

are u in ur r senses
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Look at the title : Presient Buhari ....

Anyway a dullard like Nairanaira12 would not know the difference - LOL

Was it you that was cursed with refined stupidity of you?
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by talk2percy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
This plane crash go make over 100million people happy....
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Was it you that was cursed with refined stupidity of you?
English grammar 101 .... try again Mr. Crètin, your post is nonsensical and needs to be corrected. Just stick to basic English, if you do not understand the word "secular", you have a lot of learning to be done.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by suavetony(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
which solid achievement did you want for 2yrs.

This first two year is for laying of solid foundation

Which foundation ke? So you're telling me you would spend 2 solid years building only a house foundation while the resources to complete a duplex in less than six months is available?

We should face reality abeg...Say what you know is right not what others think is right...we need young people with new tech ideas and good strategy not all these grandpa's in the current dispensation.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by toyinolaigbe: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
Since he left
We are ok without him
wish your president well Mr man, he is human being like us. rather let's be praying for him to do what God want him to do for us in Nigeria. He can still do better, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
English grammar 101 .... try again Mr. Crètin, your post is nonsensical and needs to be corrected. Just stick to basic English, if you do not understand the word "secular", you have a lot of learning to be done.

Are you referring to your immbecile father? I thought he had been healed from his stupidity Now. Or is here not responding to treatment?
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you referring to your immbecile father? I thought he had been healed from his stupidity Now. Or is here not responding to treatment?
You see how angry you are grin grin grin
I do not make fun of your parents because you own your crètinism 100% grin grin grin
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
You see how angry you are grin grin grin
I do not make fun of your parents because you own your crètinism 100% grin grin grin

Next time when he is taking his medication, tell him to add rat poison, it will quicken his recovery. He is better dead than Alive
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Next time when he is taking his medication, tell him to add rat poison, it will quicken his recovery. He is better dead than Alive
Ha Ha Mr Crètin is very angry grin grin grin
Your imbècility is not hereditary, it is 100% on you grin grin grin
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ha Ha Mr Crètin is very angry grin grin grin
Your imbècility is not hereditary, it is 100% on you grin grin grin

When he is taking his rat-poison drug, make sure you also take a sip. Since your father is the chief of immbeciles, it won't be good if he dies alone. And who is the best abobaku candidate for the chief immbecile if not you, his second in command?
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by chino4(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Landing soon less than 30mins.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by eligibility: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
Since he left
We are ok without him

I can see hatred flowing in your blood.
PMB still remains the president of this country, if you are not comfortable, go to Biafra states.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by vanderbolt: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
May he suck cow milk as youghout as he is coming
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by eligibility: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
toyinolaigbe:
wish your president well Mr man, he is human being like us. rather let's be praying for him to do what God want him to do for us in Nigeria. He can still do better, God bless Nigeria

They are friends of embezzlers (GEJ) because he never tolerated corruption to exist, hence, they decided to kill.

What a wicked generation with bad intentions?
In reference to Paiz
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by hAlexandro(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
God bless Nigeria cool
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Erifenz: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
President boko haram
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
ubisco:
so this man still alive

African proverb. Who no want make you see tomorrow, e no go finish today........Oya say, Amen.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buahri may plane crash fall on you
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by dumie(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Diso60090(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
If London nor kill this man he go kill London
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
those who died deserve more than death,to me death is not a punishment they deserve ,more fate fatal than death should have been served to them.you think getting biafra will come at the platter of gold?ask catalona who have been in the quest for nationhood in the last 270 plus years back.even the plecbicite they will b holding on october 31 is skeptical becos the madrid is cracking down on catalona regional government official and have pmise not to recognise the outcome of the referendum if they proceed.kanu will have to sacrifice more because the 2million ojukwu offer could not get biafra in a primitive nigeria not more of this era of scientific atrocity.one nigeria is all i believe in.

Why do you want one Nigeria as a northern muslim? please answer my question straight from the heart. I am waiting.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

When he is taking his rat-poison drug, make sure you also take a sip. Since your father is the chief of immbeciles, it won't be good if he dies alone. And who is the best abobaku candidate for the chief immbecile if not you, his second in command?
You are not only daft but boring too ... product of a failed education system grin grin grin
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are not only daft but boring too ... product of a failed education system grin grin grin

Looks like stupidity has infected your entire family. So, make sure that your biitch of a mother also take a sip. She's better dead than Alive.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Looks like stupidity has infected your entire family. So, make sure that your biitch of a mother also take a sip. She's better dead than Alive.
My words have stung you so bad, you are ranting like a juvenile grin grin grin

Rub the vaseline well well OK?? grin grin grin

Please entertain me more with your basic knowledge of our solar system grin grin grin
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
iluvpomo:

My words have stung you so bad, you are ranting like a juvenile grin grin grin

Rob the vaseline well well OK?? grin grin grin

Please entertain me more with your basic knowledge of our solar system grin grin grin

How many sisters do you have? Add them to the list; let them drink poison too. If left alive, they'll become prostittutes
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Jesusloveyou: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Debra911:

Those time VP osinbanjo was leading ,everything was calm, no blood shed, but ds guy called Buhari came back from ill health to commit murder, buhari s a blood sucker, using military rule to surpress innocent lives, he shld know dialogue solves beta dan blood shed, we r in democracy and not in military rule. This is thesame pattern(military power) he would use for 2019 election yet u call him d best thing dat happened to Nigeria , meaning if u were in position like d president, u wld do thesame or worse dan dat.
I feel sorry for my xtry Nigeria.
that is why I love buhari,
You want everywhere to be calm so that your idiotic pigs of Biafra leader will have a field day and be making noise everywhere.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by iluvpomo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:
How many sisters do you have? Add them to the list; let them drink poison too. If left alive, they'll become prostittutes
Ha ha ha .... see how angry you have become ...
Ad hominem is all you can engage in because you really are a glorified simpleton.
While you look up the meaning of those words, I have to leave you alone to lick your wounds.
My job is done, I have taught you a good lesson about trying to be boorish on NL and hopefully smacked some sense into your brain.
Bye bye small boy grin grin grin....
Do stay hungry for knowledge OK?
Peace.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by nairanaira12: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ha ha ha .... see how angry you have become ...
Ad hominem is all you can engage in because you really are a glorified simpleton.
While you look up the meaning of those words, I have to leave you alone to lick your wounds.
My job is done, I have taught you a good lesson about trying to be boorish on NL and hopefully smacked some sense into your brain.
Bye bye small boy grin grin grin....
Do stay hungry for knowledge OK?
Peace.

The early death of your sisters will protect them from being used and dumped, which, unfortunately, is their destiny. So, do them s favour; give them rat poison.
Re: Presient Buhari Departs London, To Arrive Nigeria Soon by Debra911(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that is why I love buhari,
You want everywhere to be calm so that your idiotic pigs of Biafra leader will have a field day and be making noise everywhere.
Nonsense
So you love buhari cos is shedding innocent blood,cos of d hatred u av 4 igbos, and we keep preaching one Nigeria wen we love to see ourselves die, its a pity man. If buhari had followed this case with dialogue,it wouldnt av boomerang this way but because he s not intelligent enuf he prefers using military power to silence the citizens he's ruling, what a president? This case has gone beyond imagined round d world and yet no solution.

Guy don't be surprised u'll be silenced by military power in 2019 election if u refuse to vote buhari, cos its said 'd oil dat touches one finger spreads to d other fingers'

I believe in restructuring, Atiku said it all,South west leaders are also in support of restructuring rather dan separation. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Buhari Writes Senate, Lists Steps Taken / Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.