Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital (585 Views)

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ifyonuoha(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
I would like to tell IPOB of biafra that I was in aba when the operation python dance was carried out which turned out unexpected. And I'm telling you that it wasn't funny at all, people became chickens that slept by 6pm due to the curfew then, hudlums and armed robbers operated more, lives were lost and it's just a python dance? now what if Nigeria declares a war on IPOB, mehn. .....We are never gonna stand it, cos the curfew , ordinary curfew hinted what war would look like. Nigerian airforce would soon get fighter jets from France, Russia, USA, and UAE. But IPOB has nothing. Nigeria has an advanced military than it did by 1967, maybe that's why they didn't finish us. But now they have ships and jets and battalions, we are near being finished if we mess up.
And i just realised that anambra youths are planning to shut down south east, probably giving Nigeria reasons to see us as terrorist and international bodies to concur with them.
That is stupidity cos thats wat terrorists do andconsidering that buhari won't hesitate to deploy military on them.
Now nnamdi kanu has fled, and if he doesn't return, he would cause the imprisonment of a Nigerian senator with other two citizens. And I bet that he won't return, he has fought for freedom in the wrong way, probably because he doesn't know Nigeria and buhari very well.He thinks it's London where you have freedom of speech.
Please dear youth, IPOB won't come in buharis regime without blood shed. Please let us avoid it.afterall he won't be president forever neither will he live forever.
Please let's use our senses, it's better to stay alive than to die. bikonu......nnamdi kalu wants war, I don't want it, don't know about u. now aba pple are living in fear cos jet fighters flies across aba everyday which does not happen before. peace is vital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by attackgat: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is talking about referendum not war. Abia state was very peaceful until Buhari came with opration Python dance to cause trouble.

We now know that opration Python dance is illegal because the President had no powers to order the military to go into a peaceful area to do the job of the police.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ifyonuoha(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:
Nnamdi Kanu is talking about referendum not war. Abia state was very peaceful until Buhari came with opration Python dance to cause trouble.

We now know that opration Python dance is illegal because the President had no powers to order the military to go into a peaceful area to do the job of the police.
nnamdi kanu shouldn't have violated the bail terms, he shouldn't have formed an army, he shouldn't have threatened to stop anambra election.....If I were in buharis shoes I would even make sure that someone like kanu is locked away until my regime is done. hope u know that he threatened to behead buhari? which even a pastor will take likely with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

Has the (late) Kanu ever mentioned to his state house to pass a vote on their intention for independence?

Those youth doing morning exercise to his house have they ever picketed the state house, their assembly members for a definitive vote?

This Biafra would come but definitely not in the time of Buhari.

The rest of the country should even insist on complete separation.

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by attackgat: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
ifyonuoha:
nnamdi kanu shouldn't have violated the bail terms, he shouldn't have formed an army, he shouldn't have threatened to stop anambra election.....If I were in buharis shoes I would even make sure that someone like kanu is locked away until my regime is done. hope u know that he threatened to behead buhari? which even a pastor with take likely with.

That Nnamdi Kanu violating his bail condition is a non issue. The courts gave him bail and it is up to the courts to revoke the bail. It is strictly a court matter. Kanu never formed an Army. That some people are wearing berets and saluting themselves does not mean they are an Army. Are Boyscouts or boys Brigade Armies? An Army has to armed.

Kanu never threatend to stop the Anambra elections. What he said is that he will urge the people to boycott the elections so that elections would not hold. Election boycott is legal

He also never anything about beheading Buhari, what he said in Igbo is "I will bring back the head of Buhari" which is an Igbo proverb that means he will defeat Buhari in court.

As far as Im concerned, Kanu did nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ifyonuoha(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

That Nnamdi Kanu violating his bail condition is a non issue. The courts gave him bail and it is up to the courts to revoke the bail. It is strictly a court matter. Kanu never formed an Army. That some people are wearing berets and saluting themselves does not mean they are an Army. Are Boyscouts or boys Brigade Armies? An Army has to armed.

Kanu never threatend to stop the Anambra elections. What he said is that he will urge the people to boycott the elections so that elections would not hold. Election boycott is legal

He also never anything about beheading Buhari, what he said in Igbo is "I will bring back the head of Buhari" which is an Igbo proverb that means he will defeat Buhari in court.

petrol explosives were seen in his house during day python dance stuff, and he should not have used such words in proverbs cos people lik buhari won't understand it d way he thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by OjukwuWarBird: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
ifyonuoha:
I would like to tell IPOB of biafra that I was in aba when the operation python dance was carried out which turned out unexpected. And I'm telling you that it wasn't funny at all, people became chickens that slept by 6pm due to the curfew then, hudlums and armed robbers operated more, lives were lost and it's just a python dance? now what if Nigeria declares a war on IPOB, mehn. .....We are never gonna stand it, cos the curfew , ordinary curfew hinted what war would look like. Nigerian airforce would soon get fighter jets from France, Russia, USA, and UAE. But IPOB has nothing. Nigeria has an advanced military than it did by 1967, maybe that's why they didn't finish us. But now they have ships and jets and battalions, we are near being finished if we mess up.
And i just realised that anambra youths are planning to shut down south east, probably giving Nigeria reasons to see us as terrorist and international bodies to concur with them.
That is stupidity cos thats wat terrorists do andconsidering that buhari won't hesitate to deploy military on them.
Now nnamdi kanu has fled, and if he doesn't return, he would cause the imprisonment of a Nigerian senator with other two citizens. And I bet that he won't return, he has fought for freedom in the wrong way, probably because he doesn't know Nigeria and buhari very well.He thinks it's London where you have freedom of speech.
Please dear youth, IPOB won't come in buharis regime without blood shed. Please let us avoid it.afterall he won't be president forever neither will he live forever.
Please let's use our senses, it's better to stay alive than to die. bikonu......nnamdi kalu wants war, I don't want it, don't know about u. now aba pple are living in fear cos jet fighters flies across aba everyday which does not happen before. peace is vital.

So say the Serbians until they got crushed by the Croatians with international help.
Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ProWalker: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please let us avoid it.afterall he won't be president forever neither will he live forever

This is the most sensible statement ever made by an igbo man and what we've been telling them to realize
We know 90% of this present igbo madnesss is as a result of buhari becoming president, but buhari will not be president for life.
Igbo lack of patience is a serious drawback for them in life as a tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by attackgat: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
ifyonuoha:
petrol explosives were seen in his house during day python dance stuff, and he should not have used such words in proverbs cos people lik buhari won't understand it d way he thought

Did you see any picture released of petrol explosives? Besides, do you think that it if Kanu was into producing explosives, he would hide such a thing in the same house he sleeps in and risk his life? There are many bushes he could hide such things but he chose to hide something that can take his own life in his own house. Lol

1 Like

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ProWalker: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

Stop saying gibberish
We know compliance with igbo directives is more of 90% of avoiding story that touches by ipob hoodlums and not necessary out of support
Ww kmow many people will avoid go stay away from pooling booths on election day to avoid the wrath of crazy ipob members.

Kanu lack of sense killed the agitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by attackgat: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Stop saying gibberish
We know compliance with igbo directives is more of 90% of avoiding story that touches by ipob hoodlums and not necessary out of support
Ww kmow many people will avoid go stay away from pooling booths on election day to avoid the wrath of crazy ipob members.

Kanu lack of sense killed the agitation

If the people were truly scared and afraid of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, they would not come out in their millions wherever he goes
Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ifyonuoha(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

Did you see any picture released of petrol explosives? Besides, do you think that it if Kanu was into producing explosives, he would hide such a thing in the same house he sleeps in and risk his life? There are many bushes he could hide such things but he chose to hide something that can take his own life in his own house. Lol
weda he is right or wrong, he has put abia state on federal government and military watch list. and he is on the hide now
Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ProWalker: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

If the people were truly scared and afraid of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, they would not come out in their millions wherever he goes

Hahahahahhahh you are just one difficult clown.
How many of those thugs own shops and businesses in igboland
Those are mostly igbo deplorables thst think biafra will automatically change their fortune in life grin
Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by ifyonuoha(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Hahahahahhahh you are just one difficult clown.
How many of those thugs own shops and businesses in igboland
Those are mostly igbo deplorables thst think biafra will automatically change their fortune in life grin
that's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To IPOB: Peace Is Vital by Eastfield1: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
ifyonuoha:
Petrol explosive
and you really believe that.
sigh
the number of stupid people are increasing everyday

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Fayose’s Govt Over Alleged Diversion Of N680m Meant For Workers / How I Inherited N127billion Debt From Peter Obi – Gov. Obiano Reveals Ahead Of E / America Is Proud Of You, American Ambassador To Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.