Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

How I Inherited N127billion Debt From Peter Obi – Gov. Obiano Reveals Ahead Of E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Inherited N127billion Debt From Peter Obi – Gov. Obiano Reveals Ahead Of E (583 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How I Inherited N127billion Debt From Peter Obi – Gov. Obiano Reveals Ahead Of E by chinedu660(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2017

The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has revealed that contrary to the sanctimonious posturing of his predecessor, former Governor Peter Obi, the state was saddled with a huge domestic debt of N127 billion when heleft office in March 2014, Daily Sun reports.

Speaking in the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, Governor Obiano explained that his silence over the debt his predecessor sought to tie his hands with had been mainly because he did not want to allow his regime to be distracted at inception. He explained that he wanted to concentrate on the delivering his promise of good governance to Ndi Anambra.

More @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/how-i-inherited-n127billion-debt-from-peter-obi-gov-obiano-reveals-ahead-of-election/
Re: How I Inherited N127billion Debt From Peter Obi – Gov. Obiano Reveals Ahead Of E by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1)

Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 / Ondo State Pensioners Are Suffering- a nairalander cries out / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.