Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co (408 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Abascoh: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
This man always talking like a mad man. Wasn't it the northerners that said they would stop selling cows and tomatoes to the south? When did the south east say they will boycott cows? This is why this man's family has disowned him. A very disgraceful efulefu
Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by ceejay10(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
This old no wan respect himself. Always spewing bollocks. Them swear for am?

Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by majamajic(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
I wish am in Anambra this weekend
250 cows

1 Like

Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Commentor: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
No be lie na.

grin
Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
tommorow they will flood here and be shouting ''give us Biafra''. but they are eating from the pot of foolanis....

I don't know when they will have common sense
Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abascoh:
This man always talking like a mad man. Wasn't it the northerners that said they would stop selling cows and tomatoes to the south? When did the south east say they will boycott cows? This is why this man's family has disowned him. A very disgraceful efulefu

they boycott Fulani cows somewhere in abia state....

stop talking like a KID ....do your research before you rant nonsense
Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by blackboy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
This man should grow up.
Re: "Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Nykol:
"Are We not Boycotting Northern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts to over 250 Cows Gifted to Obi Cubana for Mother's Burial

Following the preparation of Obi Cubana's mother burial ceremony that has garnered no few than 250 cows from friends, Sanwo-Olu aide, Joe Igbokwe has reacted.

The entrepreneur, Obi Cubana's compound in his hometown, Oba in Anambra State has since been turned to a cattle ranch as friends, lovers gift him a number of cows to celebrate the good legacy of his mother while on earth.

According to reports, the influx of cows to his compound is overwhelming as over 250 cows have been received so far ahead of his mum's burial whom he lost lately last year, December 2020

Olainfo gathered that, celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest had earlier gifted his former boss, Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana , about 46 cows to support him on the ongoing burial preparation before the number skyrocketed to 250 as more still expected according source.

However, reacting to this, Joe Igbokwe cleverly shades and berates the aggrieved and sympathisers who hail from South-East for patronising fulani cows after threatening to boycott the eating of cow meat due to their devastating activities in South-East.

[url]=Click here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Bazuki Logistics Motorcycle / My Experience Today / How God Gave Me 3 Signs That My Husband Is The One For Me – Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.